• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official SPPf Alternate TCG Questions Thread

Parasite

ブラック☆スタ
awesome, thanks.

I tried my frog deck and It worked quiet well! I'm gonna try toon with lots of Hp gaining cards and relenquished

cybermew

A la lune!
awesome, thanks.

I tried my frog deck and It worked quiet well! I'm gonna try toon with lots of Hp gaining cards and relenquished

Don't run Relinquihed. PM me your decklist for the frog deck, being the frog runner around here, I'll see how it is.

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
Don't run Relinquihed. PM me your decklist for the frog deck, being the frog runner around here, I'll see how it is.

There is also that Wetlands deck-list on Metagame he/she could try ;)

EDIT: Found the deck-list...

Monsters: 17
3 Ooguchi
3 Unifrog
3 Poison Draw Frog
3 Star Boy
3 Penguin Soldier
1 Sangan
1 Morphing Jar

Spells: 15
3 Wetlands
3 Nobleman of Extermination
2 Book of Moon
1 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Terraforming
1 Monster Reborn
1 Premature Burial
1 Level Limit - Area B
2 Salvage

Traps: 8
3 Royal Oppression
3 Waboku
1 Gravity Bind
1 Ceasefire

cybermew

A la lune!
Really? Well what do I know?

I've never even since a decent Frog deck before...

The deck I posted is still very good, and is extremely cheap to create, so keep that in mind.

Thats my opinion :D

My frogs costed me about £15 without MF or the SJs.

Steven Apprentice

Steel Enthusiast
Hey
I had some questions on some Synchro Summons . . .

1) Can you have more than one Tuner monster in the summon?

2) Can you have more stars for a Synchro Summon than needed? I mean I thought they where like Rituals and you can have more than the amount needed.

Dreamcoat

Hey
I had some questions on some Synchro Summons . . .

1) Can you have more than one Tuner monster in the summon?

2) Can you have more stars for a Synchro Summon than needed? I mean I thought they where like Rituals and you can have more than the amount needed.

1) No, only one Tuner. The card even says so.

2) No, you must have the exact amount of stars.

Parasite

ブラック☆スタ
If you send toon world to your hand does that count as destroying it?

dontlickmynose

MANBAG FTW!!!
If you send toon world to your hand does that count as destroying it?

yes ,it does if it leaves the field in any way it counts

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
wait, Parasite, do you mean returning Toon World from the field to your hand, or sending Toon World from your hand to the Graveyard?

darklord18

Sorry if this sound dumb but. Can you use two king of the swamp and cyber dragon to make cyber end dragon? If not how can i summon him with one cyber dragon and proto cyber dragon?

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
Sorry if this sound dumb but. Can you use two king of the swamp and cyber dragon to make cyber end dragon? If not how can i summon him with one cyber dragon and proto cyber dragon?

You can only use 1 Fusion Substitute in a Fusion Summon, and only if the Fusion Monster allows it, so that means you could only use 1 King of the Swamp.

However, you can Fusion Summon Cyber End Dragon, remember, Cyber Dragon maybe limited, but Proto-Cyber Dragon isn't, so you could use 3 copies of it, and 1 copy of the original in a Deck.

darklord18

But i only got 1 proto cyber dragon, 3 cyber dragon.
I need too find a way to get cyber end dragon on to the field.
Can I summon a fusion monster form the graveyard if i sent it from the fusion deck?

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
But i only got 1 proto cyber dragon, 3 cyber dragon.
I need too find a way to get cyber end dragon on to the field.

Well.....
1 Proto + 1 CyDra + 1 King of the Swamp/1 Light-Hex = 1 CyEnd ^.^

darklord18

Thank Shiny Trainer and Cybernew you just help my cyber dragon deck. cyber end dragon was the first cyber dragon card I got so that why i like using him. That how some of my duel were won thank to him.

Last edited:

Tropios

':o Me is stinky??'
i want to made an elemental hero deck but i have only 27 e-hero cards (+ neo spacians). i've tried arcana forces and aliens but that don't works. do you know somthing to fil it for a time.