• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official SPPf Alternate TCG Questions Thread

Mikau

Better then you
That would be yours and your opponents. It isn't effected by ones that target or even ones that don't target. So pretty much nothing in the trap/spell section can touch it.

A question of my own...

In a recent online duel, myself using Gravekeepers and my opponent using Karakuri Machina Plants:
I had Gravekeeper's Descendant and Gravekeeper's Spy on the field.
He has a face down and Machina Fortress.
I activate Descendant's ability and tribute Spy, he flips up Book Of Moon and uses it on Descendant.
But I still got my effect and it destroyed Fortress.

I'm not too good with rulings, and trigger effects and ignition effects, etc but why did I still get my effect? Not that I'm complaining, I won :p

I believe it's because your effect is still part of the chain or something like that, I had the same argument with someone at my locals about this same thing.

Airride_Master

If I were making a Meklord deck, which field spell would be better, Fortissimo the Mobile Fortress or Meklord Factory?
Fortissimo, by far. Factory is terrible. Fortissimo is especially need with Xyzs, which in my opinion, are the most consistent and fastest Meklord variant.

Crawley007

A question about Xyz Rulings and Gladiator Beasts...

Gladiator Beast Darius Special Summons a GB from the grave. Then you use Darius and another GB to Xyz Summon, leaving the revived GB on the field. Does the revived GB leave the field or stay?

darklord18

ok if I have zenmaighty and use his effect osummon rat then sue wind up rat effect to summon wind up rabbit to the field then summon antorh zenmaighty can I use the second zenmaighty effect to summon another rat and repeat?

Teebird

I have a question. If I'm looking to get back into YGO, where is the best place to learn the new rules and terminology? I haven't played since GX was going on and I quit after that, so I don't know any of the new rules introduced in 5D's.

Larry

If my friend attack my face down Man Eater Bug with Neo-Spacian Grand Mole does it flip or go straight back to my hand?

If my friend attack my face down Man Eater Bug with Neo-Spacian Grand Mole does it flip or go straight back to my hand?

it goes to your hand without activating its destroy a monster effect since mole's effect activates at the start of the damage step, so that's before you flip it. the mole is just cool like that.

Larry

it goes to your hand without activating its destroy a monster effect since mole's effect activates at the start of the damage step, so that's before you flip it. the mole is just cool like that.

Thanks. I've got another question. Say I have Machina Fortress and Machina Gearframe equipped to each other. Would Dark Hole destroy both monsters or just Machina Gearframe?

TheGreaterLucario

I know this probably isn't meant to be a card value thread, but it's the only thread I could find that might be able to answer my question, so here 'goes: A little while back (at around the release date for the Pokemon TCG: Next Destinies set) I drew a Kuriboh from an older YuGiOh booster pack (it was either Metal Raiders or Labyrinth of Nightmares, I don't remember exactly). It's in mint condition (as it hasn't been damaged or even played), and I was wondering how much it'd be worth.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Going off of the current price at Trollandtoad.com it says a Metal Raiders printing of Kuriboh is 76 cents. That would be if it is Super Rare which I haven't palyed Yugioh in a while so I don't know if that was the printing. But 76 cents is probably where you can go with it, while checking other prices, prices it ranges from 76 cents to about $6.50.

Last edited:

TheGreaterLucario

Going off of the current price at Trollandtoad.com it says a Metal Raiders printing of Kuriboh is 76 cents. That would be if it is Super Rare which I haven't palyed Yugioh in a while so I don't know if that was the printing. But 76 cents is probably where you can go with it, while checking other prices, prices it ranges from 76 cents to about $6.50.

Well, that sucks. What about an Ultra-Rare Holofoil Number 10: Illumiknight (or however it's spelled) from.... Aw, nuts, can't remember what set it was exactly. The one where it made its first TCG appearance. Also, how much would an original-print Blue-Eyes White Dragon (undamaged) go for? A friend of mine is giving me his old YuGiOh card collection and I know he's got at least one.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
By original print do you mean Starter Deck Kaiba or the one from Legend of Blue Eyes?

TheGreaterLucario

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
ok then the Number 10 I ned to know if it is the one form the collectors tin or not.
If it is form the tin then your at 99 cents, and if it is from the packs the $2, for any other cards go to Trollandtoad.com

Last edited:

TheGreaterLucario

ok then the Number 10 I ned to know if it is the one form the collectors tin or not.
If it is form the tin then your at 99 cents, and if it is from the packs the $2, for any other cards go to Trollandtoad.com

It's the $2 one. (Why is it I never seem to obtain a card that's actually worth something...? :( )

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Most Yugioh cards are actually really cheap, notable ones that are kinda expensive are the Egyptian Gods, the original peices of Exodia. and cards that are Limited Edition that weren't reprinted. Also whatever the top deck is in competitive play tends to have insanley expensive cards. Wind-Up when they were the deck to use competitiveley the whole deck costs a pretty penny because of the demand for the cards.