• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official SPPf Alternate TCG Questions Thread

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Its that high??? They put it in everything though. lol

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
I know Trollandtoad, I also use TCGplayer for Yugioh and Starcitygames for Magic: the Gathering when trading. If I'm selling I'll generally use the Average on TCGplayer.

Mr.FusRoDah

Okay, I have a few question involving a few different games -

What do you think would be the best means to snuff out Yosenjus?
What kind of direction should I take my Monarchs? Extra deck or no?

What kind of support should I bring in for my EHD deck guest starring everyone's favorite Abzan colored commander, Doran the siege tower?

Finally,

Would my Amon deck be fine with or without PGGs? I already have a playset of Specula.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
I really don't know the Yosenju matchup so I can't really help there, maybe Vanity's Emptiness.
Monarchs need the Extra Deck

Doran EDH decks normally play like Treefolk tribal, play a bunch of things that have high toughness (like Treefolk)

And you always want to play Perfect Guards. Sorry for the short response. But I'm on my phone and it's slightly uncomfortable typing a ton of paragraphs,when my laptop decides to let me log on with it I'll give better responses.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
It's the game when you are playing against a Yosenju deck (archetype in yugioh), you know what the deck is supposed to do and your trying to prepare to play against it.