• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official SPPf Alternate TCG Recent Pulls Thread

Zark

{5D's Elite Duelist}
I got my Magma Neos, Grand Neos and Elemental Hero Darkbright.

Last edited:

Zark

{5D's Elite Duelist}
I guess it's because it's extremely rare from one of the most hardest-to-find-card booster pack set: Tactical Evolution.

I bought the Magma Neos and Grand Neos individually and ordered 5 Tactical Evolution booster packs hoping to get a Rainbow Dragon for my Crystal Beast Deck. Instead I got a lucky Darkbright, Super Rare Neos Alius, worthless Snake Rain, worthless Snake Deity's Command and a not too bad Necro Gardna.

I remember long ago I bought a booster box of Tactical Evolution and the ONLY good thing I got was a Rainbow Dragon... which was then destroyed. So many boosters but absolutely no luck except for 1.

PokemonOwn

I pulled some Malefic cards from the Movie Packs.

Malefic World X2
Malefic Paradox Dragon X1
Malefic Blue Eyes White Dragon X2
Malefic Red Eyes B. Dragon X1
Malefic Claw Stream X2
Malefic Parallel Gear X2

Malefic decks are good with Trade In, IMO

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
I've got quite a few cards in the last few weeks.

An UtR Goldo, Wu-Lord of Dark World with the foil from Card of Sanctity. It was hard to get a good angle for the picture.
About 20 miscut commons including a Fishborg Blaster

Pot of Avarice UR
Enemy Controller SR
2x Ryko 1st SR
Charge of the Light rigade 1st ScR
Tytannial 1st UtR
2x Lonefire Blossom 1st R
Card Trooper DTSR
2x Junk Synchron DT
2x Debris Dragon DT
Ultimate Offering DTR
Foolish Burial DT
Vylon Epsilon DTUR
Vylon Sigma DTSR
Gem-Knight Alexandrite DTSR
Laval the Greater DTSR
Gellenduo DT
Trap Stun DT
A pile of other not as good DT05 cards.

Mikau

Better then you
That Goldd just looks silly lol. I like it however. I also aquired a couple cards this week

Dimensional Prison x3 (super)
Dark Simorgh x1 (secret)
Elemental Hero The Shining x1 (ultra)

I'm pretty sure I'm using Simorgh today at locals.

Yesterday I got 8 packs of Extreme Victory.
Reborn Tengu x1
Mara of the Nordic Alfar x2 (one Ultra and one Ultimate)
Junk Berserker x1 (ghost)

I may be forgetting one or two, but those are the ones I can immediately remember. This was the forth ghost rare I've ever pulled from a pack, and like the others it was first edition. The others were Rainbow Dragon, Majestic Star Dragon, and Odin.
Also, this is the second time I've ended up pulling both the Ultimate and the Ghost rare forms of the same card, the first being Odin (funny, two sets in a row).

i did a mtg draft of scars block last friday. managed to pull a sword of feast and famine which i traded in and left with $80 worth of cards for only $34 paid. pretty good imo. also the people to my right and left pulled the other two swords, someone in the other pool nabbed a batterskull, and there were two tezzes between the two pools. there was a nice "first sword wins" joke going on in my pool, so it was a lot of fun.

hopefully i get something nice at the draft this week as well.

SmartD

Got my Yu-Gi-Oh! 3D movie pack and Meklord Emperor Granel card in the mail today.

From the pack:
Malefic Red-Eyes B. Dragon
Malefic Blue-Eyes White Dragon
Malefic Paradox Dragon
Malefic World
Malefic Claw Stream

Mikau

Better then you
I have aquired

Elemental Hero The Shining x2
Elemental Hero Gaia x1
King of the Swamp x1 (rare)
Tragoedia x1 (ultra)
Destiny Hero Malicious x2 (super)
Nobleman of Extermination x2 (rare)

I'm running Absolute Zero at the YCS in Providence.

Bought two Extreme Victory packs yesterday. Got T.G. Striker and a Meklord Army of Granel (Have it already) as the rares, and one of the packs had an ultimate rare T.G. Halberd Cannon... I don't have any Synchro Tuners. How do you get this thing out easily, anyway?

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
I bought a French box of Extreme Victory last week. I got some pretty good pulls too.

Safe Zone SR
Shien's Dojo SR
T.G. Power Gladiator SR
Shien's Advisor SR
T.G. Cyber Magician SR
T.G. Halberd Cannon UR
Gladiator Beast Essedarii UtR
Mystic Piper ScR
Meklord Emperor Skiel ScR

PokemonOwn

I got some decent cards traded to me yesterday.

1X Malefic Truth Dragon
1X Tiki Soul
2X The Fabled Cerburrel
1X Metamorphosis
1X Beckoning Light
1X Drill Warrior
1X White Elephant's Gift
1X Malefic Red-Eyes Black Dragon.

Oh. I was hoping for some Gravekeepers off the same guy. I wanted his Amazoness fighting Spirit, but it was in terrible condition...

Zark

{5D's Elite Duelist}
Got:
One for One (R)
Winged Kuriboh (R)
3 Cyber Valley (C)
Cyber End Dragon (SR)
3 Proto Cyber Dragon (R)
Power Bond (R)
Crystal Tree (SR)
Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder (UR)
Elemental Hero Air Neos (UR)