1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest
    As I'm sure you're well aware, sites aren't free to run and so we run leaderboard adverts to fund the site. These ads are often specific game ones run by Sega etc.
    To make sure we get relevant ads as much as possible, could you fill out this survey my ad network is running? It's 100% anonymous and will just help us keep relevant ads on the site
    https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/8GL2ZTK
    It's open til April 3rd
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Official SPPf Alternate TCG Recent Pulls Thread

Discussion in 'Alternate TCG Discussion' started by Raiburuto, Jul 19, 2009.

1. palingensia

palingensia amends

my brother bought me a couple of m12 packs for christmas, and i got a primeval titan and sunpetal grove. my first titan finally. >_>

edit: bought three innistrad boosters today, pulled foil liliana <3, 2x nevermore and a mindshrieker to add to my mindshrieker collection. :D

edit again: had a solomon draft with my friend, i managed just a kessig cagebreakers while he got sulfur falls, devil's play and falkenrath marauders. i also bought another booster which i pulled a hinterland harbour from.

another edit: another solomon draft (or two), one m12 and one eventide. pulled fetid heath, redirect, inferno titan, rune-scarred demon, monomania, inundate, and bloom tender. i'll take 7 rares, especially since i got most of the good ones (my friend got the legend from eventide which is a 4/4 for 2bb and makes people sac dudes).

Last edited: Jan 15, 2012
  2. Lorde

Lorde Banned

I won some cards on Listia last week:

• Gold Sarcophagus - GLD2-EN040
    • Armed Dragon LV7 - DR3-EN015
    • Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon - JMP-EN005
    • Dark Ruler Ha Des - MC1-EN006
    • Cyber Prima - EOJ-EN007
    • Mezuki - LCGX-EN200

They're not all special, but I'm just glad that I have some new cards in my collection.

3. SkittyOnWailord

SkittyOnWailord ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

4. palingensia

palingensia amends

got 6 eventide for my birthday, pulled spirit of the hearth, glen elendra archmage, ashling, the extinguisher, dominus of fealty, ward of bones, and inundate. so not bad really.

5. Mr Spaz

Mr Spaz Loading title. Please wait.

Ultimate Rare Scrap Dragon.
    Problem?

6. Lorde

Lorde Banned

I got some new cards recently:

• Manticore of Darkness - DR2-EN068
    • Spell Striker - WC07-EN001
    • Exploder Dragon - WC07-EN002
    • Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys EEN-ENSE3
    • Goblin Attack Force - PSV-094
    • Silent Swordsman LV5 - EEN-ENSE4

The first five are from Listia auctions, and I got the last one on another site. I'm going to see which kinds of decks I can assemble with these cards.

7. SkittyOnWailord

SkittyOnWailord ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

This section's pretty dead lately. :/ Oh well.

The only important card I got recently was a WQ11 ScR T.G. Hyper Librarian. And it was pretty annoying to find one too.

8. palingensia

palingensia amends

i didn't post my avr box pulls in here, oh well.

did an avr solomon draft today, and it happened again, my friend opened me a mythic; this time it was a bonfire of the damned. i also got a dark imposter and proceeded to make a very sexy b/r beatdown deck while he was sort of all over the place in four colours and lacking playables. he had a wolfir silverheart and a few other cards that i don't really remember (wild defiance and other crap idk).

9. The Admiral

The Admiral solid state survivor

Someone bought me the blue/black AVR precon today. The included pack had an Avacyn.

I'm pretty okay with that.

10. palingensia

palingensia amends

another week, another solomon. this time we did inn/dka/avr and it was quite fun. i walked away with essence of the wild, feed the pack and ghoultree, so nothing really exciting. my friend got uhh lunar mystic, angel of glory's rise, the 1 mana rare werewolf that pumps and something else.

drafted tonight, and my only rare was a zealous conscripts, but that's a sweet card and it slots nicely into my boros humans deck. then i got a spot prize booster containing silverblade paladin, which also goes into the deck nicely. and, since i sold my two champion of the parishes, there were two free slots anyway. i also bought the ninja planechase deck, but traded the clone ninja for two more baleful strixes because i <3 that card.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2012
  11. The Admiral

Went to sealed (6AVR). Pulled Tamiyo, Griselbrand, Cavern of Souls and Restoration Angel. If I rebuild Damia, Tamiyo is going there.

12. palingensia

palingensia amends

all those goodies from 6 boosters? damn man, that's just silly.

i did a solomon with my friend again last weekend; i basically got a whole bunch of jank while my friend got a restoration angel. he's got a few of those now. :/

13. Larry

Larry Well-Known Member

I bought a battle pack and got an Obelisk in there. I already have one so I traded it to my friend for quite a few cards including Mirror Force and Jinzo.

14. The Admiral

Still missing Gisela and a Temporal Mastery overall in terms of pulls and didn't get a couple of possible goods in that pool. But for cohesion, it was decent. I managed to cast Griselbrand in many games running GU Soulbond (I had 3 swamps and 3 any-color sources outside of Cavern.)

15. SmartD

SmartD Well-Known Member

I bought a Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle Pack blister today. It came in two packs. Here's what I got:

Starfoil Rare:
    Needle Ceiling
    Tiras, Keeper of Genesis

Rare
    Cyber Jar
    Grenosaurus

Common
    Fiendish Chain
    Fiend's Sanctuary
    Asura Priest
    Fabled Ashenveil
    Blue Thunder T-45
    Hyper Hammerhead

16. LordCBH

LordCBH Well-Known Member

Well, I bought a couple of Yugioh Tins (1 Red Dragon Tin - I think Majestic Red - , and one Yusei Duelist Pack Collection Tin.) Walked away with two cool stuff:

Chaos Goddess (Secret Rare)
    Armory Arm (1st Ed. / Ultra Rare)

17. SmartD

SmartD Well-Known Member

I got the Premium Collection Tin in the mail today. My pulls:

Fiend's Mirror
    Armored Bee
    Meteor B. Dragon
    Photon Current
    Junk Foward
    Scarred Warrior
    Great Poseidon Beetle
    Blaze Fenix, The Burning Bombardment Bird
    Rosaria, The Stately Fallen Angel
    Masked HERO Acid
    Photon Sanctuary
    Gravity Warrior

I also bought two booster packs, but they won't come until later this month.

18. palingensia

palingensia amends

gatecrash fat pack today:

unexpected results (favourite card in the set aww yeah)
    whispering madness
    mind grind
    blind obedience
    immortal servitude
    glaring spotlight
    molten primordial
    sylvan primordial
    treasury thrull

so pretty terrible. i did get obzedat in one of my participation boosters at the prerelease so that was good, and my brother pulled aurelia's fury in the 2hg (after almost not opening the pack it was in >_>)

19. Mikau

Mikau Better then you

Did some trading the other day and got playsets of all the Noble Knight stuff, including Alexandrite Dragon.

20. Draqunity

Draqunity Member

Pulled an Ultimate Rare Evolzar Solda in a Prophecy Destroyer tin today, also got a Thunder Sea Horse from a Abyss Rising booster pack.