• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official SPPf Alternate TCG Recent Pulls Thread

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Traded for two Blind Obediences, a Stomping Ground, a Kaalia (since I had to sell the old deck running her a while ago), a Time Stretch, and some other various crap.

SmartD

I haven't posted here for a very long time. I got a Cosmo Blazer Special Edition pack as a birthday present from one of my brother's friends. I pulled a ZW - Leo Arms and a Mermail Abysstrite from the packs. For the Special Edition promo, I pulled a Blade Armor Ninja.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
My last booster pack purchase was of three Raging Battle packs. I pulled two Rares (Torapart and Moja) and a Super Rare (Phoenixian Cluster Amaryllis). Nothing of worth basically.

Mr.FusRoDah

My last purchase I know of was a booster of Shadows Over Innistrad. I pulled an Obsessive Skinner and a Town Gossipmonger, which captures the worst of humanity, and Avacyn's Judgment. Me. Gusta.

Daizy

I call you honey
Pulled a Secret Rare Firewall Dragon out of a discounted Code of the Duelist pack. Feels good man.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Pulled Z-ARC and one of his gates out of a random pack

EDIT:

Walked into my local supermarket, bought one of the newest pack, got Trickstar Bouquet and Gouki Master Ogre.

Last edited:

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Pulled Borreload Dragon out of a random pack, also Got Crusadia Magus and Dragunity Lyun in a separate one, as well as Trickster Light Arena, as well as Knightmare Phoenix and Ghost Bird of Bewitchment.

EDIT: Got the Crusadia Field Spell as well.

Last edited: