1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Official SPPf Alternate TCG Recent Pulls Thread

Discussion in 'Alternate TCG Discussion' started by Raiburuto, Jul 19, 2009.

1. The Admiral

The Admiral sans visage

Traded for two Blind Obediences, a Stomping Ground, a Kaalia (since I had to sell the old deck running her a while ago), a Time Stretch, and some other various crap.

2. SmartD

SmartD Well-Known Member

I haven't posted here for a very long time. I got a Cosmo Blazer Special Edition pack as a birthday present from one of my brother's friends. I pulled a ZW - Leo Arms and a Mermail Abysstrite from the packs. For the Special Edition promo, I pulled a Blade Armor Ninja.

3. Lorde

Lorde Banned

My last booster pack purchase was of three Raging Battle packs. I pulled two Rares (Torapart and Moja) and a Super Rare (Phoenixian Cluster Amaryllis). Nothing of worth basically.

4. Mr.FusRoDah

Mr.FusRoDah Well-Known Member

My last purchase I know of was a booster of Shadows Over Innistrad. I pulled an Obsessive Skinner and a Town Gossipmonger, which captures the worst of humanity, and Avacyn's Judgment. Me. Gusta.

5. Daizy

Daizy I call you honey

Pulled a Secret Rare Firewall Dragon out of a discounted Code of the Duelist pack. Feels good man.