• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official SPPf Alternate TCG Recent Pulls Thread

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
I was particuarly proud of this trade yesterday:

My:
2 Gold Sarcophagus (Gold)
1 Destiny Draw (Ultra)

His:
3 Beast King Barbaros (Ultra)
2 Gladiator Beast Gyzarus (Super)
1 Allure of Darkness (Super)
1 Lonefire Blossom (Super)
$20

And I got the D-Draw in the first place for an Ancient Forest, Gold Prime Material Dragon, and five bucks. Woo. My other gets:

3 Giant Rat (Hobby League)
3 Cyber Valley (Super)
3 Des Lacooda (Common)
3 Pyramid Turtle (Common)
1 Koa'ki Meiru Ghoulungulate (Ultimate)
1 Mark of the Rose (Ultra)
1 Future Vision (Super)
1 Allure of Darkness (Super)

Went a bit crazy today on Mt:G but well worth it since Im trying to get back into the game.

So outta 31 packs and a little bit of trading:
MtG is always good to get back into, but dude that's a lot of packs. o_O
Traumatize
2 Alluring Siren
This makes me sad. ;__;

I got a few boosters the other day, but the only cards notable are:

Sleep (Uncommon)
Tome Scour (Common)
Something else I don't remember.

Gah I need money. D:

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
Got 5 packs of Ancient Prophecy yesterday; pulled Future Vision in my first one, fyeessss. And just before opening the rest, my friend's all; "what good secrets are in this pack" and I'm all omgcardblocker. Getting a third to make the playset would be nice as well, and I totally pulled it~

Also, another friend won the box tourny, and I got all the Lighty and Firey I needed. Except I'm still down a Firey.

Mikau

Better then you
I got a bunch of Turbo packs the other day (my locals was selling them huzzah) and pulled incredible cards that not everyone here might not believe

Doomcalibur Knight x2
Krebons x1
Armageddon Knight x2
Rescue Cat x2
Trade-In x2
Satelite Cannon x1
Crush Card Virus x2

Yeah I got all of those from the packs. Believe it or not I don't care.

cybermew

A la lune!
10 ish turbo packs.

My process
These
Packs
Are
About
As
Good
As
Serebii's
Swear
Filter
Ooo, Black Whirlwind
Sexual Intercourse yeah! J-effing-D!

Yeah, Well Jack smells bad!

Last edited:

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
I got a Turbo Pack yesterday. I swear I've gotten like six of these and nothing. Blegh. ALL Grandmasters.

Umm, got two Ultimate Celestias, an ultra PSZ, ghost Power Tool, ultra Doomkaiser, and Arcanite Magician. That now very Yugioh-rish friend is preparing to get his third Dark End Dragon. They're apparently worth about $1800 now, and he will have bought each of his for $900, $1000, and $1300. Damn.

cybermew

A la lune!
I got a Turbo Pack yesterday. I swear I've gotten like six of these and nothing. Blegh. ALL Grandmasters.

Umm, got two Ultimate Celestias, an ultra PSZ, ghost Power Tool, ultra Doomkaiser, and Arcanite Magician. That now very Yugioh-rish friend is preparing to get his third Dark End Dragon. They're apparently worth about $1800 now, and he will have bought each of his for $900, $1000, and $1300. Damn.

My Life?
His DED?

Looks like he needs one.

And I thought I was obsessed o_O

Got a Gottoms tin and pulled nothing really worth mentioning except for Koa'ki Meru Draco which I traded and finished my playset of 1st Edition Fortune Lady Lighty.

Little_Pikachu

With Action Amusing!
Got my first ever Turbo Pack yesterday (not everywhere in the UK has them yet) and pulled a super Krebons, so I was satisfied :)

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
Turbo Tourny yesterday, and the only holo pulled out of like, twenty Turbo Packs was a DCK. Wish it was me~ I just pulled a Voltic Kong. Wooo. Trades netted me an ulti Blackwing Armor Master, Ancient Fairy Dragon, and Tragoedia.

Flygon3X

The sunset skies...
$20 for...
*A standard Blackwing Deck minus Armor Master
*Stardust Dragon
*Red Archfiend Dragon
*Black Rose Dragon