• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official SPPf Alternate TCG Recent Pulls Thread

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Bought several packs of Absolute Powerforce packs from a new hobby shop I discovered in town. I was far from disappointed:

-Drill Warrior (UR)
-Witch of the Black Rose (UR)
-Oracle of the Sun (SR)
-Moon Dragon Quilla (UR)
-XX-Saber Hyunlei (UR)
-Shield Wing (SCR)

Also bought two more Secret Rares:
-Underground Arachnid
-Cactus Bouncer

Pulled a Mul Daya Channelers at the ROE Prerelease, but nothing actually good.

Me and 3 friends raided Target for packs.

Friend 1:
Ultimate Majestic Red Dragon
Ultra XX-Saber Hynlei
Super Gravekeeper's Priestress
Something else that's Super

Friend 2:
Ultimate Witch of Black Rose
Ultra Junk Archer
Ultra XX-Saber Gottoms
Something Super

Friend 3:
Secret Underground Arachnid
Secret Core Transport Unit
Super Saber Hole

Me:
10 packs of worthless rares. Not even a super.

Why me for the bad luck again?! 3rd time in a row I didn't pull one super in my Yu-Gi-Oh pack raid... My luck fails... this is pissing me off real bad.

I think you should switch your packs with those of one of your friends next time. If you guys get a bunch of packs and someone divides them up or something, you should hit whichever one of you divides up the packs with your stack of junk rares. Repeatedly.

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
Oh, that's right. Traded my X-Saber stuff cause Infernities will be cheap and I can keep Dragons. Yey back-up plans.

My:
2 Emmersblade
3 Faultrol
3 Fulhelmknight
1 Ragigura
2 Saber Hole
2 Hyunlei (Ultra)
1 Urbellum (Secret)

For his:

2 Vayu (Ultra)
2 Dark Grepher (Secret/Super)
1 DAD (Gold)
1 Cauis (Ultra)
1 Allure of Darkness (Ultra)
1 Mind Control (Gold)
1 Armed Wing
$10

Was going more for playability, and then I got 2 Armor Master 1 Armed Wing and 1 SIlverwind. The whole deck's together, but now that Breeze is ultra next to the obviously-holo Treasure, I'm not sure how much I like the deck. Ah well, I do love the idea of bringing back SpyWing cause of Breeze. Either way, I'll have to get Barriers and Archfiends somehow.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
I got a SR White Hole and a SR Call of the Grave yesterday. They'll go nicely with the SR Anti-Raigeki that I already have. :p

Sarracenia

Pokémagpie Zog
This last week pulled an ultimate armor master for my friend (traded soon after for a fairly rubbish alien/reptilanne hybrid deck and psychic overload/emergency teleport ultras what a great deal for me), and an armityle.

A while ago I bought a box of TDGS and only got 3 supers, those psychic ultras and an ultimate red dragon archfiend. I was hoping for a ghost... oh well.

Speaking of which with my friends I've opened like... 150 packs in the last few months and absolutely no ghost rares. The odds are 1/36, yeah, so is this terrible luck or are the odds 1/864? Different sources say it's 1/36 packs or boxes.

cybermew

A la lune!
This last week pulled an ultimate armor master for my friend (traded soon after for a fairly rubbish alien/reptilanne hybrid deck and psychic overload/emergency teleport ultras what a great deal for me), and an armityle.

A while ago I bought a box of TDGS and only got 3 supers, those psychic ultras and an ultimate red dragon archfiend. I was hoping for a ghost... oh well.

Speaking of which with my friends I've opened like... 150 packs in the last few months and absolutely no ghost rares. The odds are 1/36, yeah, so is this terrible luck or are the odds 1/864? Different sources say it's 1/36 packs or boxes.

1/11 boxes, IIRC. I believe it's the same ratio as a secret (So, basically, it's the same odds as pulling a certain secret you want)

But they're, on general, crap, the only good ones are Honest, Stardust and BRD.

Note - Opening 150 from different boxes is pointless. You're not guaranteed anything.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
My local bookstore had the VJump with Sin Truth Dragon for $7, so I picked one up.

Sneak Pulls/Trades

1x Chaos Goddess (secret)
1x Infernity Destroyer (secret)
2x XX-Saber Darksoul (1 ult./1 ultra)
3x Splendid Rose (2 ultra/1 ult.)
1x Chaos King Archfiend
1x Blackwing - Breeze the Zephyr
1x Into the Void
5x XX-Saber Boggart Knight (4 ultra/1 super)
2x Bird of Roses (super)
2x Core Overclock (super)
1x Hydro Genex (super)
1x Ally of Justice Light Gazer (super)
1x Power Frame (super)
1x Damage Gate (super)
1x Infernity Launcher (super)

No one wanted to trade Infernity cards, so I traded for anything else they were willing to get rid of.

Flygon3X

The sunset skies...
Lets see at my friends raid at the Sneak. We were only allowed 5 packs each due to the number of players there.

Friend 1:
Cards for the Black Feather
Infernity Launcher

Friend 2:
Koaki Meiru Secret Rare Something
Some Ultimate Rare Plant Synchro

Me:
Hydro Genex + 4 more crap packs. :(
Nope... didn't even pull ANY of the useful techable commons from the packs like Crevice from D. D., etc.

My Trades:
1x BW Armormaster
1x Solemn Judgment
1x Super Heavy Storm
3x Ryko (common)
2x Morphtronic Radion
1x Ulti Machine Dupe
and probably some more I forgot... not too bad after all.

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
Alright so maybe you're a little possibly might be cursed.

Didn't enter the Sneak itself, since I wanted to commit to getting what I needed. Trades as follows:

3 Machina Fortress (Ultra)
3 Machina Gearframe (Super)
3 Machina Peacekeeper (Super)
2 Infernity Mirage (Super)
3 Infernity Launcher (Super)
3 Infernity Beetle (Rare)
3 Infernity Inferno (Rare)
2 Infernity Break (Common)
1 Phantom of Chaos (Super)
1 Mist Wurm (Secret)
1 Into the Void (Ultra)
1 Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter (Common)
3 Power Break (Common)

Mikau

Better then you
So I entered the SP and pulled some cool stuff, just listing the cool stuff though.

Into the Void ultra rare
Infernity Launcher super rare
Infernity Beetle rare

Then my buddy's lucky *** got a Saber Vault and a Infernity Barrier.

Drafted with a few friends recently, got a few pretty decent cards if I say so myself.

Gideon Jura (Mythic Rare)
Transcendent Master (Mythic Rare)
Coralhelm Commander (Rare)
Nomads' Assembly (Rare)
Soulbound Guardians (Foil Uncommon)

Fun fact: I am yet to get a rare red card.

On the MTG front, I got a Bitterblossom, an Armageddon, an Armageddon Clock, and two It That Betrays this Friday, along with some other stuff. Going to a draft on Saturday due to a convention. Maybe I'll get a few other good cards.

I'm also eight cards away from completing my milling deck.

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
So, fun time at Regs:

2 Sin Blue-Eyes White Dragon (Ultra)
2 Krebons (Rare; Green/Gold)
1 Ally of Justice Light Gazer (Ultra; DT)
1 Reinforcements (DT)
1 Blizzard Warrior (DT)
1 Flamvell Poun (Rare; DT)
1 Power Tool Dragon (Ghost)
3 X-Saber Airbellum (Secret)
1 Chaos King Archfiend (Ultimate)
2 Hundred-Eyes Dragon (Ultra)
1 Armory Arm (Ultra)
3 Black Salvo (Super)
2 Dark Grepher (Super)
1 Future Vision (Super)
1 Gaia Knight, the Force of Earth (Super)
1 Infernity Avenger (Rare)

I'm also eight cards away from completing my milling deck.
I respect mill.

Bought three boosters today (2x 2010 1x Shards), pulled Garruk Wildspeaker (Mythic), Sanguine Bond (Rare), my second Death Baron (Rare) which I have been getting ideas about, and a foil Mold Adder (Uncommon). AND A FOIL PLAINS YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Also I think red seriously hates me. :/

I respect mill.

Bought three boosters today (2x 2010 1x Shards), pulled Garruk Wildspeaker (Mythic), Sanguine Bond (Rare), my second Death Baron (Rare) which I have been getting ideas about, and a foil Mold Adder (Uncommon). AND A FOIL PLAINS YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Also I think red seriously hates me. :/

Well. Red hates everyone. Don't worry.

I ended up trading off my Bitterblossom for my third Mind Funeral, a Keening Stone, a Godhead of Awe, a German Shatterstorm, and a ton of other ****.

I'm now six cards from building my mill deck. If I were to just buy them, it would cost me, AT MOST, ten dollars. (1x Mind Funeral, 1x Archive Trap, 4x Tome Scour)

Dude just buy them. They're all from different packs, so you'll end up spending a lot more money than buying single cards would. And considering one is rare and another uncommon, you could go through a shitload of packs before getting even one of them.

Dude just buy them. They're all from different packs, so you'll end up spending a lot more money than buying single cards would. And considering one is rare and another uncommon, you could go through a shitload of packs before getting even one of them.

That's what I ended up doing. Cost me $6, which was okay.

I also bought a Mirage starter for $15. I got precisely nothing in terms of good cards, though I did get a Wall of Roots, which is worth $1. I did, however, get to play in a draft for free. I didn't get anything too good, but it was free. I can't complain about free packs! (I also came in the top 15 and got two more packs... A shame I didn't get anything really good, but I have a few more parts for a future levelers deck.)