• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official SPPf Alternate TCG Recent Pulls Thread

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
YCS rargh

Duel Terminal:
1 Fabled Valkyrus (Ultra)
1 Fabled Grimlo (Super)
1 Naturia Guardian (Super)
1 Card Troper (Super)
1 Mist Valley Apex Avian (Rare)
1 Worm Noble (Rare)
3 Morphtronic Boomboxen
2 Medium of the Ice barrier
1 Naturia Cosmobeet
1 Naturia Rock
1 Mist Valley Executor
1 Mist Valley Baby Roc
1 Ally of Justice Nullifier
1 Ally of Justice Unlimiter
1 Worm Linx
1 Worm Rakuyeh
1 Mad Archfiend
1 Twilight Rose Knight
1 7 Completed
1 Mystic Box

Packs (for entering)

1 Chaos King Archfiend (Ultra)
1 Infernity Launcher (Super, sold for $12 like two mintues later)

Trades:
1 Archlord Kristya (Secret)
1 Koa'ki Mairu Bergzak (Secret)
1 Herald of the Green Light (Ultimate)
1 Hanewata (Super)

Mikau

Better then you
Not to much happening in the Yugioh world right now, but I did trade my Sarkhan the Mad for two Elvish Archdruids and two Eldrazi Temples.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
I got a few new cards yesterday.

Stardust Dragon Gold3
Magical Android
White Night Dragon
Dark Horus UtR
Van'Dalgyon the Dark Dragon Lord ScR x2
Devine Wrath UtR
Deck Devastation Virus UtR
Wall or Illusuion Rare (So under rated)
Trade-In Rare x2
Belial - Marquis of Darkness

Last edited:

DTrain5742

Dragon Tamer
Just pulled a foil Vengevine out of my first Rise of the Eldrazi pack ever. I have crazy luck sometimes. My first Timeshifted card from Time Spiral was Akroma. My brother pulled a Tarmogoyf from one of his first Future Sight packs. Oh and once I bought three Lorwyn packs and pulled a Garruk and an Ajani.

Mikau

Better then you
I got a pack of Gold3 and pulled BW Armor Master, Prisma, and Infernity Archfiend. I then traded those for a XX-Saber Darksoul, XX-Saber Hyunlei, and two XX-Saber Gottoms (ultras).

Got three Zendikar boosters (there were no Worldwakes ;_;) and bought a few cards today, fun stuff.

From boosters: Halo Hunter (rare), Beastmaster Ascension (rare, sold for $10), Chandra Ablaze (mythic rare).
Bought: Lavaclaw Reaches (rare), Crypt of Agadeem (rare, 2x).

I'm not complaining, apart from lack of Worldwake.

Last edited:

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
I got a pack of Gold3 and pulled BW Armor Master, Prisma, and Infernity Archfiend. I then traded those for a XX-Saber Darksoul, XX-Saber Hyunlei, and two XX-Saber Gottoms (ultras).

Tradin pimp right here

Lost my Grimlo in a bet, sadly. However, I got my playset of Preparation of Rites and I have a connection working to get my some Kristyas before Nats. Gonna cut it close.

Mikau

Better then you
Man I haven't lost my mad YGO skillz, I just traded a gold Gale for a XX Saber Darksoul. Ah, it feels good to be back.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
A few days ago I got a Ghost Black Rose Dragon and a DT Ally of Justice Light Gazer.

There weren't any singles I wanted at the shop, so I tried my luck with three Worldwake boosters. Utter crap tbh. Rares were Death's Shadow, Amulet of Vigor, and Strength of the Tajuru. :l

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
Soooo Nats.

Secret:
1 Freya, Spirit of Victory (German)
1 Dark Armed Dragon
2 Dark Simorgh

Ultra:
3 E-Hero Absoulte Zero
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
1 D-Hero Diamond Dude (Ultimate)

Gold:
2 Gold Sarcophagus
1 Plageuspreader Zombie

Super:
2 Future Vision
1 Miracle Fusion
1 Hanewata

Yeah I'm being lazy but here's some of the good stuff.

Last night I got a Wiraqocha Rasca tin, just because it was the last tin they had at K-Mart. Yeah, it seems that any time I get cards from that K-Mart, they are either pure gold or pure crap.
Between the five packs, there was only one card that was more rare than normal rare: a Ghost Rare Majestic Star Dragon.
Funny thing about this: This was the second time I've pulled a Ghost Rare, and it was also the second time I've pulled a Majestic Star Dragon. The first Ghost Rare I pulled was a Rainbow Dragon (that I got from the same K-Mart); the first Majestic Star Dragon I pulled was in the second pack of Stardust Overdrive I ever opened.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
In the last few days I got a Japanese Anniversary Dark Magician Girl and a Korean Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon from Gold Series 1 (which strangely isn't listed on Yugioh Wikia).

Yeah, it was a week ago, but I traded my Mind Sculptor for:
-Necropotence (Ice Age, signed by Mark Tedin)
-Land Tax (4th Edition)
-Strip Mine (Anthologies box)
-Mind Over Matter
-Phage the Untouchable (Legions, foil)
-Arashi, The Sky Asunder
-Triskelion (M11)
-Propaganda
-Damnation (Planar Chaos)
-Thawing Glaciers (Judge Foil)
-Nevinyrral's Disk (4th Edition)
-Mana Vault (Revised)
-Sol Ring (Revised)

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
I just got my English Malefic Stardust Dragon in the mail yesterday. Now I can finally add it to my Earthbound deck. :D:D

EDIT: I also get a misprint Garlandorf, King of Destruction with the name over the stars.

Last edited:
2 Boxes of Hidden Arsenal 2. I managed to pull out the entire set.

Notable stuff - 2x Naturia Beast
2x Fabled Valkyrus
3x Fabled Grimro
1x Dewloren, Tiger King of the Ice Barrier
4x Ally of Justice Field Marshal

Not all bad, I'll be able to trade off everything else since a bunch of people I know want to build decks from a different archtype in here.

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
Went to the "Turbo Tourny" at locals this past weekend. Made it to top 4 3-1 and lost t oa friend who had Infernity in game 3. Good match though. Running Happy Herald pretty much makes it OTK vs OTK.

Only one other person pulled a holo that say, an ultra Grepher (lol). Out of my two packs, I got ulti Cauis and super Celfon. Wooo. Cauis netted my super Foolish and an original MST. Cauis will go down imo and was already lower than the Foolish.

Draft last night. Went 0-3 lol, but I go for the opening and not so much the matches.

Temple Bell (rare)
Wild Evocation (rare)
Merfolk Sovereign (rare)
Sunpetal Grove (rare)

Someone pulled a foil Reverberate, someone else pulled a foil Leyline of the Void, someone else pulled a Titan (didn't see which), and the person to the right of me pulled Liliana Vess. ;_; At least I got a couple of Elixir of Immortality for my deck. ~_~

Last edited: