• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official SPPf Alternate TCG Recent Pulls Thread

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
Awesomely, I sold them for higher. Pineapple, ulti Bamboo, and a DT Cosmobeet for Starlight Road, 2 common Bribes, and $60.

Buuut then I got another Pineapple for an ultra Dimension Fusion, Amazoness Queen, and $20, and I'm hoping to profit off my friend again, in his quest to build the deck.

oh i also got 1 ultra Scrap Dragon and 1 secret Naturia Beast yay

Awesomely, I sold them for higher. Pineapple, ulti Bamboo, and a DT Cosmobeet for Starlight Road, 2 common Bribes, and $60.

Buuut then I got another Pineapple for an ultra Dimension Fusion, Amazoness Queen, and $20, and I'm hoping to profit off my friend again, in his quest to build the deck.

oh i also got 1 ultra Scrap Dragon and 1 secret Naturia Beast yay

Very nice sells. After all in a few months this set will end up exactly like TSHD most likely in terms of prices.

Nah, just use Terramorphic Expanse or Evolving Wilds. They do the same thing and are cheaper.

Only if he's not playing Extended or Legacy, or running Amulet of Vigor.

Got three Leylines of the Void this weekend. So I'm now... one card short of having a completed mill deck.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Yesterday I bought one pack of Duelist Revolution and got a Miracle's Wake. My lucky streak semms to still be there. :cool:
I also traded for a Alligator's Sword, Key Mace and Key Mace #2 from WCPP.

I don't get it. Everybody seems to want Naturia Beast so much, and yet I keep getting them every time I try.
The first time I used the Duel Terminal (after it added the set with Beast in it) I got both Beast and Leodrake. The same day, I traded the Beast (not knowing its value) for a Thermal Genex and something else. I soon had serious trader's remorse, but as soon as I got some Hidden Arsenal 2 packs at my local Target, there was Naturia Beast #2.
At the Duelist Revolution Sneak Peek, I traded Beast, a Bamboo Shoot, and an X-Saber Boggart Knight for a Duelist Revolution mat and Wattchimera (yes, I realized in no time flat how screwed I had been in that trade). Once again I had serious trader's remorse for my funny green kitty, but this Monday I got a pair of Hidden Arsenal 2 packs at K-Mart and there was Beast #3. This one I'm keeping. Unless I get #4, nobody is getting any more Naturia Beasts from me.
My kitty, mine!

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Yesterday I bought one pack of Duelist Revolution and got a Miracle's Wake. My lucky streak semms to still be there. :cool:

My luck keeps going. I just bought 4 more packs and I pulled a Scrap Archfiend, a Wiseman's Chalice, an Amazoness Queen and a Thunder Unicorn. And I'm not even weighing these packs, I'm just randomly chosing them. XDXD

Mikau

Better then you
I aquired some cards just because my friend didn't want them

Shield Crush x3
Caius the Shadow Monarch x1
Dragon Master Knight x1
Evil Hero Lightning Golem x1
Luster Dragon (ultra) x1
Chainsaw Insect (ultimate) x1
Doom Dozer (ultimate) x1
Elemental Hero Wildheart (secret) x1
Marshmallon x1
Evil Hero Infernal Prodigy x1
Buster Blader x1
Prime Material Dragon x1
Judgement Dragon x1

cybermew

A la lune!
For about $90 I got

1 Pot of Duality
3 Solemn Warning
3 Scrap Goblin
3 Scrap Beast
3 Scrap Golem

From eBay

3x Scrap Chimera
3x Scrapstorm
2x Scrapyard
3x Scrap Dragon
1x Scrap Archfiend

And trades/pulls from getting second on Saturday.

1 Mystical Refpanel (Pulled, traded)
1 Scrap Chimera (Pulled, traded)
1 Scrapstorm (Pulled, traded)
1 Super Rush Recklessly
1 Ghost Stardust Dragon (Traded stuff for, like a Snyffus and a Gold Dim Alch)
2 Secret Thunder King Rai-Oh
1 Ultra Black Rose Dragon

Anyone who wants to trade their Pot of Dualitys, I'll h
trade big for them. I have too mch to list now :p

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
Went to my first actual tourney yesterday :D Six rounds, I won three out of six with my Machina Gadgets, might of won more if I had a side deck :p

The guy who won it all was called Declan Decke :O

Traded for some groovy stuff too, my Batteryman deck is done and dusted (got the remaining Fuel Cells and Rai-Oh I needed), got a load of Watt stuff, including one Wattchimera and a Wattgiraffe, plus other stuff like Gold PSZ, Hobby D.D. Warrior Ladies and some Gold D-Alchemists :D

May actually build a new version of CM's Blitzkrieg deck :p teehee

All in all, a fun day, only annoying thing was losing to another Machina Gadget user (Geartown variant) who used Pitch-Dark Warwolf -_-

He wasn't very nice either :D

Faail :p haha

Plus I met a girl called Tuesday who had an awesome painted Stardust Dragon :O

Mikau

Better then you
Pretty good day yesterday, I came in first with Flamvell Lightsworn, but pulled crap from the packs I got. The trades were good though.

I got

Vice Dragon x2
Cyber Dragon (tin variant) x2
Judgement Dragon (gold variant) x1
Miracle Fusion x2 (1 Ultimate rare and 1 Rare)
Plaguespreader Zombie (Gold Variant) x1

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Some cards I got in the last week:

Alligator's Sword Dragon
Moovan Curry
Japanese Stardust Dragon (Ghost)
Japanese Dark Ruler Ha Des (Parallel)
Japanese Vairon Delta (DT10 book promo)
Japanese Machine Emperor Skiel Infinity (Book promo)
Japanese Imperial Machine Castle (Book promo)

Oh yeah, how's this for a lucky streak? Last Thursday I got two packs of Duelist Revolution and got a Naturia Bamboo Shoot (the second one I had pulled as of that time) and an ultimate Solemn Warning (I traded it for a Saber Vault; not sure that was a good idea...).
If that isn't impressive, yesterday I went to K-Mart and got one pack of Duelist Revolution. I had a sort of "heart of the cards" moment; jokingly (or was it...) running my hand over the tops of the packs on display and seeing where the heart of the cards would guide me to stop. I should do that more often, because as soon as I saw the fourth card in the pack I (ironically) announced "JACKPOT!" It was a Pot of Duality; the most valuable card I've ever pulled. I'm still having trouble convincing myself that that actually happened, because I could never have imagined getting such a great pull.

Pulled a Baneslayer last week. Traded it away for more stuff. Played sealed, pulled a Primeval Titan and Frost Titan, traded both and got five packs, among other things, for the Primeval. In one of those packs was, hilariously, ANOTHER BANESLAYER. I traded THAT one, too.

Now the proud owner of a full set of Swords of Vengeance and Loxodon Warhammers, among other amazing items.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣