• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official SPPf Alternate TCG Recent Pulls Thread

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
Once Dragunities come out it'll be super valuable for helping both a hit new deck AND Quickdraw.

Got a textless Doom Blade, Nameless Inversion, Infest, and Brave the Elements earlier this week. Got two Dash Hopes, a Seventh Edition Dark Banishing, and a Cruel Edict today.

In Yugioh, I'm... at least assembling my future wants list for an upcoming Jurrac deck.

Great job. :) Buying a single pack some how works alot of the time. :p

And Yugioh's lack of quality control never ceses to amaze me. (Look at the bottom right)

That might be the most awesome Yugioh card error I've ever seen.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
You mean like this card of mine? I haven't seen many of those.

Nah, different card game. These are printed with the name and card cost only, with art that takes up nearly the full card. I collect these, because most of them have got very nice alternate art.

Although, I must stay that that card is pretty impressive.

Okay, the second perhaps. The first is interesting, but I've seen pretty much the same thing before. I own at least a few foils from the old Joey starter with similar issues.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Yesterday I got an English Ally of Justice Decisive Armor. That thing will be so good when it becomes legal.

Mikau

Better then you
Well I traded what was left of my X-Sabers for a bunch of Scraps. I also traded my Ulti Infernity Doom Dragon for a Scrap Dragon.

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
So, I've been buying the Yu-Gi-Oh! mangas (GX and R) :)

Got the last volume of R and got me a copy of Alector :D

Also, since I've been buying the GX manga in reverse chronological order, I purchased volume two as well. Got me a secret rare Rai-Oh, score :D

Shame though, I now have two Gold and one Secret Rai-Oh, I'm slightly obsessive when it comes to rarities so I'll have to get another Gold one ;)

Other Yu-Gi-Oh! related stuffs I've gotten recently include a groovy binder, Catastor (only need Brio now XD) and Malefic Stardust Dragons for my Mechanical Zombie deck :D

cybermew

A la lune!
So, I've been buying the Yu-Gi-Oh! mangas (GX and R) :)

Got the last volume of R and got me a copy of Alector :D

Also, since I've been buying the GX manga in reverse chronological order, I purchased volume two as well. Got me a secret rare Rai-Oh, score :D

Shame though, I now have two Gold and one Secret Rai-Oh, I'm slightly obsessive when it comes to rarities so I'll have to get another Gold one ;)

Other Yu-Gi-Oh! related stuffs I've gotten recently include a groovy binder, Catastor (only need Brio now XD) and Malefic Stardust Dragons for my Mechanical Zombie deck :D

I have a gold Raioh for trade man, lmk.

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
Somehow I have 4 Guardian Eatos, 4 Naturia Pineapple, 5 Naturia Bambooshoot, whole bunch of DT Naturia commons/rares, 3 AOJ Cyclone Creator somewhere around 5 Gold Sarcs/Scrapyards/Scrapstorms...

Was a weird day.

Mikau

Better then you
Not too much trading but I traded a Prime Material Dragon and a Pot of Avarice for an Ehren Lightsworn Monk.

Recently picked up a most godly case of DREV SEs. Had 3x Solemn Warning and a Pot of Duality.

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
Got some stufffff at a PoD tournament.

$212 for various cards including my Kristyas since NO ONE will take them due to rumored reprints. Not risking it.

1 Stygian Street Patrol (Secret)
1 Scrap Dragon (Ultimate) For ze ulti playset~
1 Fabled Legion (DT Ultra)
1 E-Hero Absolute Zero (Ultra)
1 Morphtronic Celfon (Super)
2 Scrapstorm (Super)

#Gecko#

The Essential One
I got crap like Morphtronics scramble, Trigon, and Wattcube from a booster pack I bought, considering I don't specialize in anything. Oh and I won a Cyber Dragon by playing for keeps, although I offered my opponent a rematch for it yet to be done.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Some cards I got yesterday.

Kaibaman (ScR)
Shooting Star Dragon (Tin ScR)
Red Nova Dragon (Tin ScR)

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Hmm. The sneak peek was last Saterday/Sunday yet no-one has posted about getting anything? Strange. Anyway, here are some cards I got in the last week for my fish deck.

Formula Synchros (R 1st)
Red Dragon Archfiend (UtR 1st)
Gold Sarcophagus (GUR) x2
Abyssal Kingshark (ScR 1st) x2
Royal Swamp Eel (SR 1st) x3
Superancient Deepsea King Coelacanth (UtR 1st) x3
Star Blast (R 1st) x3
Deep Diver (SR 1st) x2
Shield Wing (ScR 1st) x1

EDIT: Oh, I forgot that I got this misprint last week. Click on the image and look at the bottom right of it. :)

[IMG200]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a140/6969691/Yugioh%20misprints/9346534965.jpg[/IMG200]

Last edited:

natie

Mr. F
Haha, that's a pretty cool misprint. Now you have a (semi-)holographic version of a card that normally doesn't have one. :D

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
1 Dark End Dragon
1 Chimeratech Fortress Dragon
2 Debris Dragon
2 Soul of Purity and Light
1 Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier

My Debris Battery and Fairy Circle decks are so close to completion...;_;

NEED MOAR :p

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
Combining my Sneak gains with my ones from today.

1 Hand of the Six Samurai (Secret)
1 Dragunity Knight - Gae Dearg (Secret)
1 Scrap Mind Reader (Secret)
1 Scrap Twin Dragon (Ultra)
1 Grow-Up Bulb (Ultra, pulled, sold for $35)
6 Gold Sarcophagus (Super)
4 Scrapstorm (Super)
3 Scrapyard (Super)
1 Gateway of the Six (Super, for $19 woo)
1 Formula Synchron (Rare)

Duel Terminal (trades of course)
2 Dragunity Knight - Gae Bulg (Ultra)
3 Dragunity Dux (Super)
2 Dragunity Phalanx (Rare)
1 Dragunite Legionnare (Common)
2 General Grunard of the Ice Barrier (Super)
1 Burial from a Different Dimension (Super, pulled off of two dollars put in)