• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official SPPf Alternate TCG Recent Pulls Thread

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
EDH. Better question is why Falling Star when it's also banned in literally everything (presumably for all of the judging nightmares it would cause) save casual.

I agree. The same theory comes to mind with Unglued and Unhinged. Just because you can't use them doesn't mean they're not still fun to have.

And I got a Yugioh TU06 pack at locals last week and pulled an Armory Arm. Meh. :/

EDIT: An I traded $20 worth of Pokemon cards for a slightly played DTP1 Catastor. :D

Last edited:
preordered my box of innistrad today, and figured i may as well grab three m12s while i was spending money. i managed to get a rune-scarred demon, drowned catacomb and TWO sorin's vengeance (one foil and my first foil rare). raging so hard at the nonfoil one. my uncommons were crap too; stuff like goblin bangchuckers and the lifegain artifacts. :/

Cipher_Admin

Creepy Coney Man :)
Traded quite a lot today, and got the following (From what I can recall):

1x Flamvell Uruquizas (Duel Terminal)
1x BW - Shura the Blue Flame (Rare)
3x XX-Saber Emmersblade (Special Edition)
1x XX-Saber Boggartknight (Ultra)
1x XX-Saber Faultroll (Rare)
1x XX-Saber Fullhelmknight (Super)
1x Magical Android (Rare)
1x PSZ (Gold Rare)
2x Wind-Up Zenmaister (Tin Promo)
1x Wind-Up Zenmaister (Ultimate)
1x Archlord Kristya (Tin Promo)

#Gecko#

The Essential One
I bought one of each tin and pulled a Trishula from one of the Arsenal Packs. I would like to sell it to make my money back, but part of me just wants to keep the card for myself...

Mikau

Better then you
Just got two of the Zenmaister tins today and got some nice things, aside from two sets of promos I got

Scrap Breaker (secret)
Psychic Shockwave (secret)
Legendary Six Samurai Enishi (ultra)
Worm King (super)

Then whatever was in the Hidden Arsenal packs, nothing of interest.

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
Got a tin and some good cards with it:
Pot of Duality (Super) (The limited edition one, but still, it's cool.)
Number 17: Leviathan Dragon (Secret) (promo on the tin)
Nordic Lights (Ultra)
Wonder Wand (Ultra)
Naturia Exterio (Secret) (From HA, so it's not worth much, but it's cool artwork)

Two days ago, I pulled a Tiras from a Generation Force Special Edition. Yesterday, I traded it for a Meklord Emperor Skiel.

traded my liliana of the veil for a fat pack. first booster: liliana of the veil. WELL WORTH IT. also managed an instigator gang, snapcaster mage, 2x manor gargoyle, mentor of the meek, foil witchbane orb and angel of flight alabaster. raging at the gargoyles but i'm pretty ok with the rest.

draft last night went alright. pulled the br dual, the wr dual (both of which i sold), a p1p1 elite inquisitor which is a reasonably solid p1p1, gutter grime and moorland haunt. then i traded my heartless summoning for a bloodline keeper (which in hindsight was a bad idea, heartless summoning is probably only going to go up in value once people break it) and traded my stromkirk noble for a booster (probably could've pushed for two) and managed an angel of flight alabaster and daybreak ranger, which is fairly unexciting and a ghost quarter may be the most exciting thing in the booster lol.

the only mythics i saw were garruk and mirror-mad phantasm. so pretty meh really. one guy ended up with THREE elder of laurels though (one foil lol).

Last edited:

Mikau

Better then you
Got a few LCGX binders and traded for alot of the set (well, what I wanted). I am loving my secret alt art CyDras, as well as my Ultra LS stuff.

drafted today and picked up bloodgift demon and mindshrieker, not much else of note from the draft. but then i sold some cards and got three boosters, from which i got champion of the parish, olivia voldaren and uhhh creeping renaissance. i also managed to get the promo go for the throat, which is my first promo so yay.

(i went 2-1 which is also my best draft record yay)

Recently traded for a Stardust Dragon, a Fossil Dig, 3 Solidarity, 3 Hydrogeddon, 1 Jurrac Velo, and 1 Jurrac Guaiba.

I'm now 7 cards away from finishing my main deck for my current Jurrac build. I wish my extra deck was anywhere near that done.

e: Also I got a Windswept Heath in MTG stuff so uh

Last edited:

Mikau

Better then you
I traded 2 Lylas for a E-Hero the Shining, 2 ultra rare Zeros, 2 ultra rare Nova Masters, 3 Snowman Eaters, and 1 Super Poly. Pretty good in my eyes.

last week's draft was pretty meh, went 1-2 with a wrg deck full of humans and stuff. rares were creepy doll (eugh) and curse of stalked prey, but more importantly i completed my playset of fiend hunters! idk how i managed to pick up two but i was ok with it, and the rest of my removal suite was pretty sexy. but i still went 1-2. :/

and this week i went 2-1 with even more removal, **** was crazy. my only rare was back from the brink, but it won me a match which was cool. i then bought six eventide boosters since they were cheap and managed a figure of destiny, wake thrasher (x2), fiery bombardment, cascade bluffs and nobilis of war. pretty good return on investment imo.

Last edited:

SmartD

I bought a Generation Force pack and I pulled an Ultimate Rare Piercing Moray. I wanted an Xyz monster though, maybe I'll have better luck next time.

i went 1-2 this week, pulled splinterfright, angel of flight alabaster, and hinterland harbor, so i'm pretty happy. i also got a booster as a spot prize and it contained ludevic's test subject and geist of st traft, which is basically awesome really.

went 1-2 AGAIN. rares were kruin outlaw, stensia bloodhall and curse of stalked prey; i traded a cackling counterpart for a mindshrieker that my friend pulled afterwards as well. pretty happy really.

Last edited:

SmartD

Yesterday, I got 5 Photon Shockwave as a present. Did I get any good pulls? Let's see:

D-Boyz
Xyz Gift
Ultimate Rare Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon (coolest pull ever)

I pulled some nice cards.

Today one of my presents was Legendary Collection 2 set. My pulls in that set:
Destiny HERO - Diamond Dude
Super Polymerization
Gladiator Beast Hoplomus
Ice Queen
Elemental HERO Magma Neos
Card Blocker
Evil HERO Inferno Wing
Evil HERO Dark Gaia
Rainbow Dragon
Dark Fusion
Card Ejector
Darkness Destroyer
Defensive Tactics
Yubel - Terror Incarnate
Yubel - The Ultimate Nightmare

Again, nice cards, though I'm missing Yubel. I'll get that card some other time.

Got a bunch of packs as Generic Winter Holiday #28 gifts. Pulled a Bloodlord of Vaasgoth, an Army of the Damned (One of the worse mythics from ISD, in my opinion), and a Vorlinclex (which now puts me at 4/5 Praetors). And a few junk rares. But I also got a Stromkirk Noble (DOUCHEBAG VAMPIRE YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH) and a... that white/black dual from ISD.