• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official SPPf Alternate TCG Recent Pulls Thread

my brother bought me a couple of m12 packs for christmas, and i got a primeval titan and sunpetal grove. my first titan finally. >_>

edit: bought three innistrad boosters today, pulled foil liliana <3, 2x nevermore and a mindshrieker to add to my mindshrieker collection. :D

edit again: had a solomon draft with my friend, i managed just a kessig cagebreakers while he got sulfur falls, devil's play and falkenrath marauders. i also bought another booster which i pulled a hinterland harbour from.

another edit: another solomon draft (or two), one m12 and one eventide. pulled fetid heath, redirect, inferno titan, rune-scarred demon, monomania, inundate, and bloom tender. i'll take 7 rares, especially since i got most of the good ones (my friend got the legend from eventide which is a 4/4 for 2bb and makes people sac dudes).

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I won some cards on Listia last week:

• Gold Sarcophagus - GLD2-EN040
  • Armed Dragon LV7 - DR3-EN015
  • Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon - JMP-EN005
  • Dark Ruler Ha Des - MC1-EN006
  • Cyber Prima - EOJ-EN007
  • Mezuki - LCGX-EN200

They're not all special, but I'm just glad that I have some new cards in my collection.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
got 6 eventide for my birthday, pulled spirit of the hearth, glen elendra archmage, ashling, the extinguisher, dominus of fealty, ward of bones, and inundate. so not bad really.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I got some new cards recently:

• Manticore of Darkness - DR2-EN068
  • Spell Striker - WC07-EN001
  • Exploder Dragon - WC07-EN002
  • Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys EEN-ENSE3
  • Goblin Attack Force - PSV-094
  • Silent Swordsman LV5 - EEN-ENSE4

The first five are from Listia auctions, and I got the last one on another site. I'm going to see which kinds of decks I can assemble with these cards.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
This section's pretty dead lately. :/ Oh well.

The only important card I got recently was a WQ11 ScR T.G. Hyper Librarian. And it was pretty annoying to find one too.

i didn't post my avr box pulls in here, oh well.

did an avr solomon draft today, and it happened again, my friend opened me a mythic; this time it was a bonfire of the damned. i also got a dark imposter and proceeded to make a very sexy b/r beatdown deck while he was sort of all over the place in four colours and lacking playables. he had a wolfir silverheart and a few other cards that i don't really remember (wild defiance and other crap idk).

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Someone bought me the blue/black AVR precon today. The included pack had an Avacyn.

I'm pretty okay with that.

another week, another solomon. this time we did inn/dka/avr and it was quite fun. i walked away with essence of the wild, feed the pack and ghoultree, so nothing really exciting. my friend got uhh lunar mystic, angel of glory's rise, the 1 mana rare werewolf that pumps and something else.

drafted tonight, and my only rare was a zealous conscripts, but that's a sweet card and it slots nicely into my boros humans deck. then i got a spot prize booster containing silverblade paladin, which also goes into the deck nicely. and, since i sold my two champion of the parishes, there were two free slots anyway. i also bought the ninja planechase deck, but traded the clone ninja for two more baleful strixes because i <3 that card.

Last edited:

The Admiral

Went to sealed (6AVR). Pulled Tamiyo, Griselbrand, Cavern of Souls and Restoration Angel. If I rebuild Damia, Tamiyo is going there.

all those goodies from 6 boosters? damn man, that's just silly.

i did a solomon with my friend again last weekend; i basically got a whole bunch of jank while my friend got a restoration angel. he's got a few of those now. :/

Larry

I bought a battle pack and got an Obelisk in there. I already have one so I traded it to my friend for quite a few cards including Mirror Force and Jinzo.

The Admiral

all those goodies from 6 boosters? damn man, that's just silly.

i did a solomon with my friend again last weekend; i basically got a whole bunch of jank while my friend got a restoration angel. he's got a few of those now. :/

Still missing Gisela and a Temporal Mastery overall in terms of pulls and didn't get a couple of possible goods in that pool. But for cohesion, it was decent. I managed to cast Griselbrand in many games running GU Soulbond (I had 3 swamps and 3 any-color sources outside of Cavern.)

SmartD

I bought a Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle Pack blister today. It came in two packs. Here's what I got:

Starfoil Rare:
Needle Ceiling
Tiras, Keeper of Genesis

Rare
Cyber Jar
Grenosaurus

Common
Fiendish Chain
Fiend's Sanctuary
Asura Priest
Fabled Ashenveil
Blue Thunder T-45
Hyper Hammerhead

LordCBH

Well, I bought a couple of Yugioh Tins (1 Red Dragon Tin - I think Majestic Red - , and one Yusei Duelist Pack Collection Tin.) Walked away with two cool stuff:

Chaos Goddess (Secret Rare)
Armory Arm (1st Ed. / Ultra Rare)

SmartD

I got the Premium Collection Tin in the mail today. My pulls:

Fiend's Mirror
Armored Bee
Meteor B. Dragon
Photon Current
Junk Foward
Scarred Warrior
Great Poseidon Beetle
Blaze Fenix, The Burning Bombardment Bird
Rosaria, The Stately Fallen Angel
Masked HERO Acid
Photon Sanctuary
Gravity Warrior

I also bought two booster packs, but they won't come until later this month.

gatecrash fat pack today:

unexpected results (favourite card in the set aww yeah)
whispering madness
mind grind
blind obedience
immortal servitude
glaring spotlight
molten primordial
sylvan primordial
treasury thrull

so pretty terrible. i did get obzedat in one of my participation boosters at the prerelease so that was good, and my brother pulled aurelia's fury in the 2hg (after almost not opening the pack it was in >_>)

Draqunity

Pulled an Ultimate Rare Evolzar Solda in a Prophecy Destroyer tin today, also got a Thunder Sea Horse from a Abyss Rising booster pack.