1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest
    As I'm sure you're well aware, sites aren't free to run and so we run leaderboard adverts to fund the site. These ads are often specific game ones run by Sega etc.
    To make sure we get relevant ads as much as possible, could you fill out this survey my ad network is running? It's 100% anonymous and will just help us keep relevant ads on the site
    https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/8GL2ZTK
    It's open til April 3rd
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Official SPPf Alternate TCG YGO Deck Contest Thread II - The Renewal

Discussion in 'Alternate TCG Discussion' started by Raiburuto, Jul 19, 2009.

1. Freya

Freya Noam Chompsky

Are we only to use cards exclusively in Duel Terminals, or just themes in Duel Terminals? Like am I able to use the X-Saber/Flamvell cards released in ANPR or what? Also I betcha Rai is gonna make a Demonic God deck or whatever that archetype is. : P

2. storymasterb

storymasterb Knight of RPGs

Wow, aren't I lucky? I just so happen to come up with a Deck idea and what do you know? Most of the Deck is a Duel Terminal Archetype! HA!

I think I've got one very very very brilliant idea stored up in my head and I can use such a brilliant clever little trick to make it all work together, like cogs and gears in a Machine.

I'd like to ask, are we allowed to use Ally of Justice Catastor or not?

3. Raiburuto

Raiburuto ~Grammar Nazi

The deck is to be based on an archtype released in a Duel Terminal set.

As for the rest of the deck, you can use anything, as long as it follows the current ban list.

You can you the X-Sabers/Flamvell cards in ANPR, since both archtypes were originally released in the DT.

I'm gonna make a Fiend Roar Lord deck ;)

You can use Catastor since he is part of an archtype that was originally released in a DT.

4. Swarmer

Swarmer Well-Known Member

are we alloud to use some of the staples that arnt in the DT

5. Munchy.42

Munchy.42 Well-Known Member

You obviously can then.

6. Raiburuto

Raiburuto ~Grammar Nazi

New contest! :D

Look at the first post!

7. Freya

Freya Noam Chompsky

Bump this **** into the next millennium. With the arrival of the Soli.dek contest, I think I'll gladfully take the Warrior archetype.

8. Raiburuto

Raiburuto ~Grammar Nazi

Haha posting mine in a second :D

I expect to see a few more entries too.

Will try and get Will to enter too :D

9. Pokémon Trainer Xande

Pokémon Trainer Xande Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist

I would like to join. I am a YGO player since very young, but only less than a year ago discovered how Metagame works. I am going to be assuming that this week 's theme is in your sig(Solidarity). Ok, here I go (to deck posting)

10. g1Nz0

g1Nz0 The Pride & The Fury

Does the Yugioh Section actually get any action here?

11. g1Nz0

g1Nz0 The Pride & The Fury

Guess not....