• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official SPPf Alternate TCG YGO Deck Contest Thread II - The Renewal

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
Wow, aren't I lucky? I just so happen to come up with a Deck idea and what do you know? Most of the Deck is a Duel Terminal Archetype! HA!

I think I've got one very very very brilliant idea stored up in my head and I can use such a brilliant clever little trick to make it all work together, like cogs and gears in a Machine.

I'd like to ask, are we allowed to use Ally of Justice Catastor or not?

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
Are we only to use cards exclusively in Duel Terminals, or just themes in Duel Terminals? Like am I able to use the X-Saber/Flamvell cards released in ANPR or what? Also I betcha Rai is gonna make a Demonic God deck or whatever that archetype is. : P
The deck is to be based on an archtype released in a Duel Terminal set.

As for the rest of the deck, you can use anything, as long as it follows the current ban list.

You can you the X-Sabers/Flamvell cards in ANPR, since both archtypes were originally released in the DT.

I'm gonna make a Fiend Roar Lord deck ;)

Wow, aren't I lucky? I just so happen to come up with a Deck idea and what do you know? Most of the Deck is a Duel Terminal Archetype! HA!

I think I've got one very very very brilliant idea stored up in my head and I can use such a brilliant clever little trick to make it all work together, like cogs and gears in a Machine.

I'd like to ask, are we allowed to use Ally of Justice Catastor or not?
You can use Catastor since he is part of an archtype that was originally released in a DT.

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist
I would like to join. I am a YGO player since very young, but only less than a year ago discovered how Metagame works. I am going to be assuming that this week 's theme is in your sig(Solidarity). Ok, here I go (to deck posting)