• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official SPPf Alternate TCG YGO Deck Contest Thread II - The Renewal

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
Wow, aren't I lucky? I just so happen to come up with a Deck idea and what do you know? Most of the Deck is a Duel Terminal Archetype! HA!

I think I've got one very very very brilliant idea stored up in my head and I can use such a brilliant clever little trick to make it all work together, like cogs and gears in a Machine.

I'd like to ask, are we allowed to use Ally of Justice Catastor or not?

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
Are we only to use cards exclusively in Duel Terminals, or just themes in Duel Terminals? Like am I able to use the X-Saber/Flamvell cards released in ANPR or what? Also I betcha Rai is gonna make a Demonic God deck or whatever that archetype is. : P

The deck is to be based on an archtype released in a Duel Terminal set.

As for the rest of the deck, you can use anything, as long as it follows the current ban list.

You can you the X-Sabers/Flamvell cards in ANPR, since both archtypes were originally released in the DT.

I'm gonna make a Fiend Roar Lord deck ;)

Wow, aren't I lucky? I just so happen to come up with a Deck idea and what do you know? Most of the Deck is a Duel Terminal Archetype! HA!

I think I've got one very very very brilliant idea stored up in my head and I can use such a brilliant clever little trick to make it all work together, like cogs and gears in a Machine.

I'd like to ask, are we allowed to use Ally of Justice Catastor or not?

You can use Catastor since he is part of an archtype that was originally released in a DT.

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist
I would like to join. I am a YGO player since very young, but only less than a year ago discovered how Metagame works. I am going to be assuming that this week 's theme is in your sig(Solidarity). Ok, here I go (to deck posting)