• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official SPPf Bishie Thread - v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Too Funk to Druck

I am America
Karasu from Yu Yu Hakusho - Too Funk to Druck (3/17/09)

Okay guys. So like, this place is really inactive plus Shuam is busy offline so using the typical excuse to close this: There will be a new thread for it sadly hosted by me, Sweet May. Yes he has allowed me to restart it due to the reason I already mentioned above. I would do the whole reservations thing but then it would get messy. This weekend between March 21st to March 22nd, look out for the new thread. Yes it is a total restart so sorry if you want to kill me for it.

Tell your friends and look out for the new thread on Saturday/Sunday/Monday (depending on where you live and all), SPPF members! Oh and don't worry it'll be 100% better than the last time I hosted it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.