• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official SPPf Member x Member Shipping List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meowth City

Staff member
^ Approved and added to the list!

Airi-Chan

Falling Roses
BestWishesHolicShipping - Airi-Chan x Benny+Lilia+Ash. Both are biggest fan of Best Wishes and Benny+Lilia+Ash understanding me about yaoi ships

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
FirePerformerShipping-Dawn+Serena FanxCresselia92-I have a Serena avatar and she has a Delphox avatar and Serena is a performer.

Bananarama

The light is coming
RegisFlowShipping: Regi_Rocks x Flo

Basically our usernames mashed together. It started in the "banned" thread in the games section.

xEryChan

Demon Child
Denied. You did not fill the form out correctly.

Strike 1, please try again in three days.

MegaRena#61033Shipping:MegaMaster#1×Serena61033

-Its a fusion of our names and we have a lot in common as our favorite anime characters who happens to have a romantic shipping.

Last edited:

xEryChan

Demon Child
Both of the above claims have been accepted and added to the list.

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
FireSideShipping: Ofcorsola x Pokegirl Fan~

Our ship name comes from that one of my favorite Pokemon character is May and Pokegirl Fan~'s favorite is Serena. Both May and Serena has the fire type starter for their generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.