• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Friend Finder (the remade version)

firelovindocker

@firelovindocker: You didn't really mess up that much. There's just one error. On the "username" field, it's supposedly your username on these forums (which is obviously firelovindocker) lol xD And then as for the "Location/Timezone" field, it's just so long as you fill out either the location or timezone, I'm okay wth it. That's all I can spot. If you re-edit and fixed your form, you'll be added! ^-^

oh lol, i thought username was some kind of other thing because it'd be pretty obvious, thanks

vaati

Playing White 2
is this okay?

username: vaati
friend code: 2106-0978-5110
brawl in game name: vaati
location/timezone: england/GMT (BST)

finally il be able to play against people properly!(the "with anyone" option either puts me with people who mow me down in seconds, or vice-versa. no fun either way)

K3v1n

Know it,Respect it..
username: K3v1n
fc:3308 5334 529
brawl ign:K3v1n
location/timezone:Trinidad(and Tobago)gmt-4

Last edited:

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Okie dokie, vaati and K3v1n have been accepted. List has been edited and updated, including firelovindocker's FC (since I feel nice enough today). ^-^

Eon_is_not_the_end

~Mentally Unstable~
I cannot believe that i am actually alive on here again o-o

Anyway, i've obviously come here to find some brawl matches, soo...

Username:Eon_is_not_the_end
Friend Code:4253-4512-7019
Brawl In-Game Name:F41R
Location/Timezone:Pennsylvania. EST GMT -4

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
@Eon_is_not_the_end: Oh hey, it's great to see you again! Okie dokie...form's looking good and you've been added to the master list! *list edited and updated*

Ampy

Light The Stars
Anyone wanna brawl... I haven't played for a month so, don't expect to much from me... anyways VM if you do and my code is in my sig =]

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Anyone wanna brawl... I haven't played for a month so, don't expect to much from me... anyways VM if you do and my code is in my sig =]

@Ampy: If you're going to ask someone for brawls, my best suggestion is to send them a PM instead of posting here. Although, if you want your FC added to this list, then you may post here but to also use the form. Thanks! ^-^

smasherwario

determination!
username:smasherwario
Friend code:3523-4947-5534
Location/Timezone:london time
Brawl name in game: wazza

Last edited:

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
username:smasherwario
Friend code:3523-4947-5534
Location/Timezone:london time

Would any1 want a brawl? pm me if interested.

@smasherwario: I would've added your FC to the master list but I believe you've forgotten to type in your Brawl in-game name in your form. That's just the only thing you're missing. ^-^; And also, there's no need for double posting. If you'd like to challenge someone, then send that person a PM/VM or something. Disregard that. Your FC has been added to the master list. :]

Last edited:
Username:Yellow Torterra
Friend Code: 5198-2368-6525
Brawl In-Game Name:Mario
Location/Timezone: GMT -6

Fer8a

Disaster Master
Please no GAY things like spamming the Diddie kong bannana, fox B, etc etc
in the moment I see that you use Marth or Metaknight, I'll inmediately quit.

Username: Fer8a
Friend Code: 3694 9769 1647
Brawl In-Game Name: FerAl
Location/Timezone: El Paso Tx (GMT-07:00)

vaati

Playing White 2
Please no GAY things like spamming the Diddie kong bannana, fox B, etc etc
in the moment I see that you use Marth or Metaknight, I'll inmediately quit.

Sorry what?

I hope you give people a chance to actually show if theyre any good.

I use Marth, and lose as often as I win, same with Link and Zero-Suit.

If your gonna quit just thanks to the character choice, dont ask to play at all.

As for Meta-Knight, try for one or two matches. People are usually crap with him.

pichu_power

But Never Again...
Username: pichu_power
Friend Code: 3780-8693-3332
Brawl In-Game Name: MARX
Location/Timezone: U.S. Wisconsin (GMT -6) I believe...

Torpoleon

Username: Torpoleon
Friend Code: 2320- 6028- 8202
Brawl In-Game Name: Z&M
Location/Timezone: Long Island, US/ GMT- 4 (Eastern Standard Time)

My brother, Shadow XD001 shares this Brawl FC with me, so you could put the username part as Torpoleon and Shadow XD001.