• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread, Version 2.0 (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Not usually although they have been known to smoke in here ¬¬

As I have asthma I always try and keep the areas of the house i'm in smoke free...but it doesnt always work

Thing is, as I'm importing, I'm not eligible for the repair thing...if it happens, I just have to rely on a can of compressed air...

Question for those with Brawl...whats the firmware version you had both before and after Brawl? Did you have to upgrade?

BCVM22

My hands hurt.

I'm all the way to having unlocked Lucario. Even on Normal, Subspace gets more intense sometimes than I would have expected.

My hands hurt.

I'm all the way to having unlocked Lucario. Even on Normal, Subspace gets more intense sometimes than I would have expected.

That's good to know. About the difficulty, not your hands >_> And congratulations on the new thread.

Last edited:

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
My hands hurt.

I'm gonna try Subspace Emissary on Hard the first time around. Is the Emissary hard? The only time I'm doing Co-op in SSE is on Intense.

Also, I'm getting the game at noon today! YEAH!!!!!!!!! After nine and a half months, the wait is finally over!!!!!!!!!!!!

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
.. you mean 2 years.

Riversong

Buggy down.
I'm getting the game in a little while. Target opened at 8am, it's 8:30am now. But I have to wait for my mom to get ready x)

cmitch25

I get my copy in about three hours, when I go to Wal-Mart.

ash5550

Spartan G-26
I get my copy in about an hour. I hope it works. Are there alot of the disc read errors? Does It happen specifically? Nobody in my home smokes, and my Wii in in a clean area. Is it safe?

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
I get my copy in about an hour. I hope it works. Are there alot of the disc read errors? Does It happen specifically? Nobody in my home smokes, and my Wii in in a clean area. Is it safe?
Yeah, its not that common...its just people are vocal about it

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Haha, what a crazy night. The friends I was gonna take to the launch decided to go smoke some weed instead, so they sent me alone, but I still had a good time cheering people on at the tournament (DIDDY WON!!!) even though I didn't participate in it (sign-ups apparently filled up 4 days ago) and even ran into a few other people I knew. Apparently a few people were camped out all day and thus got their copies first (you had to take a number), but I still didn't have to wait more than 10 minutes to reach the front. There was actually this one girl cosplaying as Lucario, which I thought was pretty cool. Then me and my druggie buddies opened the seal together and popped it in, and played about 20 games before calling it a night. I found myself doing a lot better with Diddy than I did when I briefly played the Japanese version a month ago.

Anyways, roughly 3 hours of sleep due to me having to get up early to go on a field trip today, but I'm gonna start Subspace right now. I'll hope to hook up to Wi-fi later this week, folks. Happy brawling.

BCVM22

I'm gonna try Subspace Emissary on Hard the first time around. Is the Emissary hard? The only time I'm doing Co-op in SSE is on Intense.

Normal provided a significantly greater challenge than I would have anticipated. I'd say the mode as a whole is a lot longer and harder than I guessed, although there's one segment near the end that just kills the momentum completely.

Ledian_X

Don Ledianni
Hey all. I'll be playing my game this week. It's still in the mail. Probably getting it tomorrow or Tuesday. Now, aboutthese errors. I am a bit concerned. Will mine work? Here's my details:

I got my Wii Nov 25th 2006.
I don't smoke.
I keep it vertical and away from enclosed spaces.
I haven't moved it or jostled it much.

I should be okay, right? Or am I just being paranoid?

LX

Here I am posting in a thread where almost everyone has the game. Oh well...

So, actual first impressions? What's good? Anything bad? What have you done in your game so far?

Just me asking stupid, obvious questions out of curiosity (or just because I'm bored, bored of waiting for the game, aww). I just need the European release date and I'll be happy (or not).

onix lord

I got the game last night. I just unlocked Sonic a minute ago. But I don't know how, because we've only been playing vs. matches and we hadn't gotten to Ganondorf yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.