• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread, Version 2.0 (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemaniac10

クロツグ
It's been 3 months, but I FINALLY have the first episode of my musical project! (Located here) Please watch. I even thought of a cool (ish) name!
Pretty cool video. I thought the music fitted the stage quite well.

I was watching it just now...and it's pretty awesome :]

With people that are using the dark-type forum skin may have a hard time trying to read it...but although I'm using it, my vision is 20/20 perfect so I can read what your typing if you're going to use that color :] (I can sometimes be far-sided.)

I, like Dimentio, use the dark skin and I have no problem reading your posts. When I used the default skin, I had a hard time reading your posts. Good thing the Dark skin makes almost every font look good.( Atleast to me it does.)

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
I, like Dimentio, use the dark skin and I have no problem reading your posts. When I used the default skin, I had a hard time reading your posts. Good thing the Dark skin makes almost every font look good.( Atleast to me it does.)

I'd totally agree that the dark-type skin makes almost every font legible to read :]

Okay I know this is pretty much a stupid question to ask but exactly how many brawl songs are there in all? I'm kinda just wondering about that...because a few days ago I completed the challenge of unlocking 75+ songs. I'm positive there's like over 200 brawl songs in the game but I'm wondering what's the total exact number :/

pokemaniac10

クロツグ
I'd totally agree that the dark-type skin makes almost every font legible to read :]

Okay I know this is pretty much a stupid question to ask but exactly how many brawl songs are there in all? I'm kinda just wondering about that...because a few days ago I completed the challenge of unlocking 75+ songs. I'm positive there's like over 200 brawl songs in the game but I'm wondering what's the total exact number :/

Glad that someone agrees.

To answer your question, I assume there are at least 256 songs in the game. I'll take the time to search it if I have to.

Edit: Searched but apparently the only answers I got were 257 and 258.

Last edited:

BCVM22

I'm kinda just wondering about that...because a few days ago I completed the challenge of unlocking 75+ songs. I'm positive there's like over 200 brawl songs in the game but I'm wondering what's the total exact number

285, which does not include the victory themes or random sound effect tracks.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
285, which does not include the victory themes or random sound effect tracks.

There's 285? Apparently I checked the Smash Bros Dojo and triple-counted the list. The number I came up with is 260 (excluding victory themes and other sound effect tracks) o.o And after seeing that list, it seems I have about 20 songs left to unlock before I collect that K.K. Slider trophy.

BCVM22

There's 285? Apparently I checked the Smash Bros Dojo and triple-counted the list. The number I came up with is 260 (excluding victory themes and other sound effect tracks) o.o And after seeing that list, it seems I have about 20 songs left to unlock before I collect that K.K. Slider trophy.

I'm looking at the soundtrack listing in a numbered playlist and #285 is the last actual music track before the victory themes and sound effect tracks. Go with whatever number makes you happy.

BUG

insert joke so dated I don't even remember it
My wii has sadly died, along with the 500 pokemon on it. ;_; At least I get a free replacement.

wants_latios_lots

I miss you Maddie <3
The item, the fan. The wacky item that catches you inside so your opponent can rack up infinite amounts of damage, turning the game into Super "mash A and don't let your opponent have any control, turning the game into a literal definition of rape."
...Brothers...Brawl.

So I reiterate:
Listen.
Listen to me.
The fan can piss right off.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...

wants_latios_lots

I miss you Maddie <3
Ah.
Directional Influence people.
Tried it.
Didn't work.
And trust me, I had the time to try everything possible. He...he just wouldn't stop!! Oh God I feel so...vulnerable!
*sobs*

I ended up with 100% + damage, and that's a load of crap, to DI out of it only after you rack up that much damage.

And it sucked even more when my friend caught me in the fan, proceeded to catch a Smash Ball in it, go Super Sonic, and get two extra kills in on me.

What could have gotten me out of it? I definitely need to know this sort of thing for the next time it happens.
Mind you, I was big ol' Bowser. So that maaaay have been a factor.

BUG

insert joke so dated I don't even remember it
Tried it.
Didn't work.
And trust me, I had the time to try everything possible. He...he just wouldn't stop!! Oh God I feel so...vulnerable!
*sobs*

I ended up with 100% + damage, and that's a load of crap, to DI out of it only after you rack up that much damage.

And it sucked even more when my friend caught me in the fan, proceeded to catch a Smash Ball in it, go Super Sonic, and get two extra kills in on me.

What could have gotten me out of it? I definitely need to know this sort of thing for the next time it happens.
Mind you, I was big ol' Bowser. So that maaaay have been a factor.

Turn it off? I have no problem getting out of the fan though.

Status
Not open for further replies.