• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread, Version 2.0 (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Nearly a day since the thread has been posted in. Is...is this close to the end!?!?!

Y'know, I think we all need to find a good place to discuss our Brawl thoughts and such. Even from day 1 with all you guys, it's been a blast. =[ I'm gonna miss this thread once it finally does end.

I have a tight feeling this thread will be going idle any sooner o.o I've only came to this thread since idk...around June/July I believe :/ (Before that my user as starfire_jirachi has been idle for almost a year...I made the SPPf account in May of last year but I never came on till this year.)

I'm not going to miss all of it, this thread has spent too much time talking about furries. Not that he didn't deserve it or anything.

I know furries are somewhat random and all but I seriously wonder why you guys talk about it so much...o_____O

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
I know furries are somewhat random and all but I seriously wonder why you guys talk about it so much...o_____O

Look at Gargomon's first few posts in this thread, and you will almost witness the horror. Good thing he lost sig rights.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Look at Gargomon's first few posts in this thread, and you will almost witness the horror. Good thing he lost sig rights.

I suppose he started it then...that may explain the reasons furries became alive in this thread o.o And yesss (no offense to Gargomon) thank goodness he lost his sig rights. The first time I came into this thread I was rather left speechless seeing his signature o_____O

pokemaniac10

クロツグ
I always find it odd when people somehow assume that a giant of the video game software/hardware development industry, noted to have one of the deepest R&D departments in said industry, hasn't come up with an idea that someone on a message board pulled out of their head.

Here's a hint: they probably have. Their staff members are paid, fairly well in fact, to be smarter than you and I, and they are. Chances are, if you've come up with an idea, they did the same long ago and came up with at least three good reasons why it wasn't feasible.

Disregarding the fact that the Wii can't read audio CDs, much less rip music from them, there's more than a few things wrong with this idea. For one, the Wii only has 512 MB of memory, and that's a completely new, empty Wii; where do you propose these ripped music tracks be stored? For another, some punk kid (not in reference to present company) shouldn't be allowed the option to play his terrible music of choice when he has 280+ tracks from the history of Nintendo and a pair of third-party franchises already available.
Read your post and will try and remember this.
If you saw some of Gargomon's signatures (before his sig ban), you will know why we talk about furries.

woot21

super noob
Fufufu...Excellent.

Thread revived once again.
Wrong topic though.

I really wish I had a way to get pics on the computer. I have a couple Falcon pics that are awesome. Could call them disturbing too.

woot21 out dawgs

woot21

super noob
I have a tip for a funny perverted one. Side B in air on Pit by Captain Falcon.

woot21 out dawgs

BUG

insert joke so dated I don't even remember it
I suppose he started it then...that may explain the reasons furries became alive in this thread o.o And yesss (Much offense to Gargomon) thank goodness he lost his sig rights. The first time I came into this thread I was rather left speechless seeing his signature o_____O

Fixed it for ya.

I think Luigi needs a Falcon Lobotomy. He annoys the crap out of me.

Deoxys911

SSBB: 5069-4586-5573
I'm gonna miss this thread once it finally does end.
Me too. In fact, I think I'm going to sit down and have myself a good, manly cry once it's closed. Maybe even fly my flag at half-staff in salute. Perhaps you'd like to join me?
I seriously wonder why you guys talk about it so much...
Let me remind you of part of the reason:
Gargomon251SigPictures.png
Can we just kill them both?
No. Otherwise, we'll end up with thousands of Bowser Jr.'s running around the Mushroom Kingdom. Who'd want that?

woot21

super noob
Like this? It may not be very Brawl-related, but it's cool!
It is Brawl related because it involves Wario and Wario is in Brawl. Just like barrel roll references, Mudkip references, etc. are fine since they are in Brawl. The topic is for all things Brawl related, and yes furries are Brawl related, Fox and Wolf are furries.

On that note why is there no "Do a barrel roll!" reference in Brawl besides on past stages and in the Masterpieces? FYI, the Landmaster barrel roll doesn't count, since it isn't the barrel roll you are told to do.

woot21 out dawgs

Me too. In fact, I think I'm going to sit down and have myself a good, manly cry once it's closed. Maybe even fly my flag at half-staff in salute. Perhaps you'd like to join me?

I would care to join you in this manly cry and salute at half-staff. Oh what a sad day that one shall be.

woot21

super noob
I will not join in the crying. For there is no crying in Brawl. I shall however hold a 21 "FALLLLCOOOOOONNNNE PAUNCH!!!!" salute.

woot21 out dawgs

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
When this thread closes I will perform a FALLLLCOOOOOONNNNE abortion. If only it didn't have a 65% chance of death for the mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.