• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GigaNerd

Webcomic Artist
Who exactly is the "real" Dr. Wright and how is Oscar the Grouch relevant to this discussion?

Dr. Wright was the director of SimCity. He's currently working on the upcoming video game Spore.

As for Oscar.....I couldn't think of anyone else at the time.

And what's with Bowser? He looks ugly! I think I'll play as Bowser less often.

GigaNerd

Webcomic Artist
Last edited:

Eerie Fuwante

Wasting my time
My mistake. I meant to say "Won't".

I thought so.:p

My opinion on the TP stage: Wow, what assholes.

Just because Twilight Princess isn't selling as well as you thought it would, doesn't mean you have to stuff the next smash bros. full of spoilers.

Dammit, haven't even played it yet.

WTF? Seriously, the bridge falls and you rebuild it. What a spoiler.

They haven't revealed any new stages in screenshots. All screenshots have specifically taken place in stages already revealed.

Also, we don't know because we don't run the site. Everyone stop asking questions like these.

Nope. There are pics and vids of the Meta Knight Halberd stage, the Palutena Temple Kid Icarus stage and the Fire Emblem stage.

Halberd - http://jogos.uol.com.br/galerias/wi...supersmashbrosbrawl&fotoimg=17&dirconsole=wii
FE - http://jogos.uol.com.br/galerias/wi...supersmashbrosbrawl&fotoimg=54&dirconsole=wii
Palutena - http://jogos.uol.com.br/galerias/wi...supersmashbrosbrawl&fotoimg=60&dirconsole=wii
Metal Gear Solid - http://jogos.uol.com.br/galerias/wi...supersmashbrosbrawl&fotoimg=55&dirconsole=wii

And the pics on GigaNerd's sig are in Palutena's Temple.

Bowser looks the same as he did in Melee. So does DK.

No. Bowser has mullets and has a bigger and fatter look, and DK has darker skin and looks like sh*t.

Last edited:

GigaNerd

Webcomic Artist
I thought so.:p

Nope. There are pics and vids of the Meta Knight Halberd stage, the Palutena Temple Kid Icarus stage and the Fire Emblem stage.

Halberd - http://jogos.uol.com.br/galerias/wi...supersmashbrosbrawl&fotoimg=17&dirconsole=wii
FE - http://jogos.uol.com.br/galerias/wi...supersmashbrosbrawl&fotoimg=54&dirconsole=wii
Palutena - http://jogos.uol.com.br/galerias/wi...supersmashbrosbrawl&fotoimg=60&dirconsole=wii
Metal Gear Solid - http://jogos.uol.com.br/galerias/wi...supersmashbrosbrawl&fotoimg=55&dirconsole=wii

And the pics on GigaNerd's sig are in Palutena's Temple.

No. Bowser has mullets and has a bigger and fatter look, and DK has darker skin and looks like sh*t.

Cool! Someone actually posted after 3 hours!

I have to admit, Zelda looks awesome as a brunette (or however you spell it)!

I'm starting to think that Sakurai's more worried about graphics than gameplay.

Oh well, can't change the best stuff in the world!

Do you think that since Dr. Wright's in the game, SimCity will become a stage?

Remember, don't slip!

GigaNerd

Webcomic Artist
SimCity stage?

Well, it really doesn't make sense. We aren't getting a Nintendog stage, are we?

Well, we could have a stage where the players fight in the street while people walk there dogs!

Do you think they'll let you upload your own tunes like in Excite Truck?

Puffs

...NINE-THOUSAND!!!!

stage05_070706b-l.jpg

^^^ Yo ^^^

You're definitely not a Zelda fan.

Eerie Fuwante

Wasting my time
stage05_070706b-l.jpg

^^^ Yo ^^^

You're definitely not a Zelda fan.

WTF are you talking about?

What does me liking Zelda have anything to do? I've ended Twilight Princess(actually, I had to return it to my friend when I reached the final dungeon), so I know that anything they revealed about the Bridge of Eldin isn't a spoiler at all. Stop whining and saying BS.

Puffs

...NINE-THOUSAND!!!!
You should understand the value of playing a game spoiler-free. They shouldn't have a stage for a game not everyone's had a chance to play yet.

GigaNerd

Webcomic Artist
Hey, do you think there might be an Excite Truck stage?

To tell you the truth, I don't think the Ocarina Medley will be for the Bridge of Eldin. It just.....doesn't fit.

Eerie Fuwante

Wasting my time
You should understand the value of playing a game spoiler-free. They shouldn't have a stage for a game not everyone's had a chance to play yet.

It's not a spoiler...-_-

OMG I CAN SEE TEH BRIDGE MY GAMIN EXPIRIENCE IS RUINED OH NOEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Plus, your looking at "spoilers" on Smash Bros. anyway. So why can't a "spoiler" show another "spoiler"?

pokemonster2191

turtles=pwnage

well considering it came out november 19th i would think an 8 month chance should suffice. if you cared enough to whine on forums then you should have gotten the game by now. its youre own fault you havent played it yet.

anyway, is anyone getting a little tired of the three platform w/ changing scenery type stage yet? its getting quite redundant.

Eerie Fuwante

Wasting my time
well considering it came out november 19th i would think an 8 month chance should suffice. if you cared enough to whine on forums then you should have gotten the game by now. its youre own fault you havent played it yet.

anyway, is anyone getting a little tired of the three platform w/ changing scenery type stage yet? its getting quite redundant.

We all are...=(

GigaNerd

Webcomic Artist
I'm getting a bit tired of this argument. Can't we talk about something peacefully? Like candy or Monty Python or something!

As a topic starter: What other Pokemon do you think will appear?

Don't slip on bananna peels or it will get messy, OK?

Eerie Fuwante

Wasting my time
I'm getting a bit tired of this argument. Can't we talk about something peacefully? Like candy or Monty Python or something!

As a topic starter: What other Pokemon do you think will appear?

Don't slip on bananna peels or it will get messy, OK?

The usual. Expect Kyogre to appear too.

They could put Infernape using Flare Blitz, Torterra using Earthquake or Frenzy Plant and Empoleon using Hydro Cannon or Surf.

GigaNerd

Webcomic Artist
Maybe Tropious (Yikes, I forgot how to spell it!) could throw bannana peels everywhere!

Darkrai could destroy part of the stage.

Cresselia could add on to the stage.

Arceus could entirely reform the stage. (Like turn the Battlefield stage into 3 main platforms with 2 passable floors inbetween each individual gap that occaisionally rotate.)

Mew could arrange the stage. (Like moving the main platform of the Bttlfld to the side and have the passable platforms arrange in an upside-down triangle.)

Giratina could alter the stages dimensions. (Turn all passable platforms into impassable platforms, vice versa.)

Palkia could shrink down the KO boundaries so that everyone could be KO'ed easier.

Dialga could could expand those same boundaries.

Of course, the changes would be temporary.

Last edited:

GigaNerd

Webcomic Artist
I'm just going to create a player list I want:

Wind Waker Link (at least an alternate costume)
Wolf Link and Minda
Lucario
Naruto (I know it won't be but still, imagine the awesome taunt "BELIEVE IT!")
That's actually all, but there may be a few I've forgotten.

They better have a Wind Waker stage or else!

I'm actually starting to doubt that Wolf Link will be in the game. (No offense)

Lucario, Lucario, Lucario; I'm hearing it too often now. It's starting to get to me! I must escape its grasp! Help!

Um..... I'm not a fan of Naruto, so I won't comment.

And I'm pretty sure the guy you forgot was Diddy Kong. (It's a long shot, so don't pay attention)

Rakurai

I hope that all of the returning characters from SSBM will be covered in updates, secret or not.

I pray that Mr. Game and Watch didn't get removed, since I just know he'll have a hilarious Final Smash move if he's still in.

Status
Not open for further replies.