• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Club (approved by MondoTR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTrainer243

Veteran Water Lover
That's right! A club just for those Pizza-loving turtles, Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello, and Raphael. Here you can discuss anything relating to Ninja Turtles but before we start discussing, I'd like to lay down the rules.

1.) No bashing other people
2.) Everyone is entitled to their own opinions so no flame wars
3.) Don't ask me to be co-owner, I'll decide that for myself thank you.
4.) SPPF Rules apply so please watch what you post.
5.) Just have fun!

Owner:
WaterTrainer243

Co-Owner(s):

Members:
MondoTR
Arbiter
CyberCubed
What?
i_don't_know_2
Ratiotsu381

First topic: Who is your favorite of the Turtles and why? Mine of course, is Michelangelo because well...he's the party dude!

Second topic: Which TMNT did you watch?

Last edited:
I'll join. As for the current topic, my answer's the same as yours. XD

WaterTrainer243

Veteran Water Lover
Welcome Arbiter! Yeah, Leo is a cool guy but then again all of them are.

WaterTrainer, if you don't mind I'm going to make another topic to keep the thread alive. People can still answer the old one as well of course.

Which TMNT did you watch? There's the old cartoon, movies, live show, and new cartoon. There might be more but I don't know about them.

I watched the old cartoon and the movies. The live show seemed stupid, I didn't like the addition of the green girl turtle. And I heard the new cartoon wasn't as good as the old one but I haven't seen it so can't fairly comment on it.

WaterTrainer243

Veteran Water Lover
I used to watch the old cartoon and the movies myself. I also didn't like the live action TV show, but I loved it when they guest starred on Power Rangers in Space. THAT was one of the best crossovers I've been waiting for. But to be honest, I was hoping they'd do it with the movie Ninja Turtles instead of the live action tv show.

I've seen the new series and I will admit, it has it's merrits; but it just can't beat the original TV series.

I can't remember if I saw the Power Rangers ep with them in it but I did at least hear about it before your post. And this is a bit off topic but in MMPR they also had the girl VR Trooper in an ep though not as a VR Trooper.

WaterTrainer243

Veteran Water Lover
Well I don't remember that but we're going a little off-topic here.

Anyway, I can still remember some of the lines from the movies. My favorite one is the little conversation between Donny and Casey Jones in the first movie.

Casey: Not even close Zip-neck! Professor and Mary Ann, happily ever after.
Don: No way, Atomic mouth! Gilligan was her main man! They'd be married and have six kids by now.
Casey: But Gilligan was a geek, Barfarooni!
Don: You're the geek, Camel breath!
Casey: Domehead!
Don: Elflips!
Casey: OK that should do it...Fungoid!
Don: Ok here goes...uh what are we on?
Casey: Uh, G.
Don: Right. Here goes, Gakface!
Casey: I'm ready Hosebrain!

That was a game I used to pull with my dad, call each other names by the alphabet!

Last edited:

WaterTrainer243

Veteran Water Lover
The third movie was good too. One of my favorite lines in that movie: "Help, I'm a turtle and I can't get up!"

WaterTrainer243

Veteran Water Lover
It was Mikey, after the Turtles had transported to Japan's past he ended up on his horse completely backwards!

WaterTrainer243

Veteran Water Lover
*blushes* That may be true, but that's not the reason I like it. But yeah our names are almost alike.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
The Live Action series was an abomination. The creator himself hated the idea of a third Turtle.

The new and old show are fantastic for completely different reasons. New one for great continuity and an ongoing plot as well as better action scenes, and the old one for the comedy and humour.

The original cartoon lasted 194 episodes, the new show has 104 episodes so far. The old show lasted 10 seasons, while the new show currently just ended it's 4th season and has already been renewed through Season 6.

Jinchuuriki Hunter

Johto Champion Ninja
Can I join? I love the TMNT! I don't have a favorite turtle cause they're all special and unique in their own ways.

I've watched the old TMNT and the new TMNT. Both rock, but I prefer the old one. I've also played four different TMNT games for PS2.

WaterTrainer243

Veteran Water Lover
Yeah, that female turtle was a fifth not third. Anyway, I must ask many of you what you think of the turtle's crazy toppings for pizza?

Status
Not open for further replies.