• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Underground Get Together Thread

dabattousai

Hikozaru Trainer
Well I was able to get the gear to allow you go Underground and thought I should start a thread about getting people together to go and find some fossils or do some of those games mentioned.

how do you access the underground?

JoulesCole

Wandering Artist
I hate to mention this, but from my limited experiance with walking around underground, it seems to me that it doesn't work over the internet. It looks like it only works with people nearby, kind of like Pictochat.

I could be wrong. In fact, I hope that I am, but from looking through the instruction booklet, my small amount of Japanese confirms it. The WiFi is only for friend code battle/trade, battle tower, and the world trade thing.

If somebody does figure it out, I would love to hear about it.

And as for getting underground, you get this shovel set from the town that you fight either the second or third gym leader, right before bicycle road. They don't let you leave the town until you get it from the guy, so you will get it. To use it, find what looks like a big dip in the ground, and use it from your key items.