• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The "Official" UnOfficial Medal Guide (Incomplete)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilane

Is there any easy way to get the Exp. Millionaire Medal?

I've been using lucky eggs, Pass Powers (level 2), and traded pokemon to get the extra EXP.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member

I've been using lucky eggs, Pass Powers (level 2), and traded pokemon to get the extra EXP.

I did it by continuous training in White Treehollow, level 6 or higher, where you can battle the Breeders and their Chansey/Blissey.

Cyberra

pain in the ***

I did it the "hard way"... spent a day audino-grinding and evolving stuff for my pokedex. Got a newly-hatched lvl 1 Bagon all the way to a fully evolved Salamence, a bunch of Sinnoh starters, and other pokemon, and I got it eventually.

Ilane

The super rich medal is just spending 10 million pokedollars on anything including dojos and join avenue shops right?

Cyberra

pain in the ***
The super rich medal is just spending 10 million pokedollars on anything including dojos and join avenue shops right?

Beats me. I just buy supplies in bulk (i.e. 99 at a time) when I get low on something. I'm over 3 million pokedollars spent already.

Viteh

No Day but Today
So what's the best route/mission for points? There's an event where I lieve, so I wanna try to get the 1000 points medal.

Ilane

So what's the best route/mission for points? There's an event where I lieve, so I wanna try to get the 1000 points medal.

I start at PWT to Driftveil City to Nimbaas to Black City (There is a trainer on Route 4 that you need to battle, otherwise I'd say go down and head towards the daycare.

The best mission is "Find Lost Items!" and my preferred route is as follows:
-Start in the southwest of Castelia City, in front of the Passerby Analytics HQ.
-Go east along the street and then north up the street next to the Pokémon Center
-Go north towards the fountain. Once you have collected all the items scattered around it, Fly to Driftveil City.
-Go east, over the bridge, to Nimbasa City.
-Go to the area with the Ferris Wheel and collect all the items there.
-If you have time left, Fly to Nuvema Town and collect the items there.

For me, time usually runs out in Nimbasa City or Nuvema Town, but I'm playing the German version, which has more textboxes. Players of the English version (or any other language) might still have some time left after being done in Nuvema Town. I hear that Nacrene City has lots of items, too.

Viteh

No Day but Today
The best mission is "Find Lost Items!" and my preferred route is as follows:
-Start in the southwest of Castelia City, in front of the Passerby Analytics HQ.
-Go east along the street and then north up the street next to the Pokémon Center
-Go north towards the fountain. Once you have collected all the items scattered around it, Fly to Driftveil City.
-Go east, over the bridge, to Nimbasa City.
-Go to the area with the Ferris Wheel and collect all the items there.
-If you have time left, Fly to Nuvema Town and collect the items there.

For me, time usually runs out in Nimbasa City or Nuvema Town, but I'm playing the German version, which has more textboxes. Players of the English version (or any other language) might still have some time left after being done in Nuvema Town. I hear that Nacrene City has lots of items, too.

Thanks! I'll try it out later today to see how many points I can get.

Ilane

Looking for hints for the following:

1. PWT Type Champion
2. Passerby 1000
3. Boxed Max
4. Super Rich

Last edited:

Cyberra

pain in the ***
Looking for hints for the following:

2. Passerby 1000
3. Boxed Max
4. Super Rich

2. I'm farming this medal by using both DSes and my White/White 2 games. Don't need to go out and meet 1000 different people. Not entirely sure how it works, but it does, and you can make 1 other game count as 1000 as long as you save and turn the power off before tagging again.

3. Fill up every single space in your PC with pokemon. Not eggs. I got this while MMing charmander.

4. Apparently it doesn't matter where you spend the money. My total money spent has been creeping up from me raiding the antique shop in my Join Avenue every day.

Oh that's some great ideas! I'm really trying to figure out a way to do this at the fall regional VGC's. I'm going to try to attend two of them to increase my odds (if I don't get them in the first set). I've already emailed the organizers, and if they aren't planning something, I hope they will let me organize them.

Did you happen to get the 30+ person funfest medal? I want to organize something like this at the 2014 World Championships

Status
Not open for further replies.