• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The "Official" UnOfficial Medal Guide (Incomplete)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charoshi

Charmander is best
I caught it earlier this week, it does indeed give you the medal

Yeah I just went and checked and I did indeed have it. I swore I didn't though. Thanks for the help though guys :)

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Graffiti is located behind the Route 2 sign on Route 2

KnightofRawr

Don't underestimate
Subway Accelerator
Easy
Reach a streak of 10 wins or more in the Battle Subway./Use the battle Subway 10 times(?)

I reached a streak of 14 last night and went to check if I could get a medal for it. I didn't get one. I'm pretty sure using the Battle Subway 10 times the only way to do this, or maybe it can only be in singles and I was in doubles. Something is off. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Charoshi

Charmander is best
Has anyone completed all the medals yet around here? I don't think I'd ever have the drive to do it. I'm slowly approaching 150.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
I reached a streak of 14 last night and went to check if I could get a medal for it. I didn't get one. I'm pretty sure using the Battle Subway 10 times the only way to do this, or maybe it can only be in singles and I was in doubles. Something is off. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I reached a streak of 14 in Singles, and no Medal other than the Low Gear one. So yeah, it's definitely not based on our streak.

FusionKT

*cough*
Where can I find the three trainers to battle for the castelia boss medal? I just can't seem to find them anywhere. And it is summer in my game.

Charoshi

Charmander is best
Where can I find the three trainers to battle for the castelia boss medal? I just can't seem to find them anywhere. And it is summer in my game.

You have to go through the sewer. You'll find a way to a back alley of Castelia through there.

FusionKT

*cough*
Nope it was no problem at all. After a bit of searching I found the gang and defeated them all. Again, thanks for the help! :)

Kanethedragon

Veteran Pokegamer
Okay, these E4 Challenge medals do work with dual types. I just got Dragon type and flying type when I soloed with my level 100 Dragonite. Also It IS possible to save and restart a battle if you fail to still get the "One and Only" medal. Though I got it just on luck and I had to retry a couple times. Finally settled on giving my Dragonite a Dragon Fang and I was able to OHKO most of Iris' pokemon other than Haxorus and Aggron. If it wasn't for Haxorus missing on one of it's attacks and a critical hit with outrage on Aggron, I probably wouldn't have these.

BESSI

Rail Enthusiast

Does anybody know the days to get the information about all the train in anville town.i have taken all the information,but i only miss the information about the train of the future.i have already taken the information about the first 10 trains.Is there a specific day to get the information about the train of the future??????

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Easy way to get the Struggle Medal/ Never Give Up Medal:

Catch a Litwick from the Celestial Tower.

Put it in front of your party and face another Litwick of the same level.

Wait until the enemy Litwick uses Imprison.

Use Struggle.

Hozu

Eldes' Top Rival
Easy way to get the Struggle Medal/ Never Give Up Medal:

Catch a Litwick from the Celestial Tower.

Put it in front of your party and face another Litwick of the same level.

Wait until the enemy Litwick uses Imprison.

Use Struggle.

Neat trick.

Extending on this if you use the first floor of the Celestial Tower (not the ground floor) you'll have a 40% chance to encounter a level 27 Litwick, and a 60% chance to encounter one level 28+. At 28 it learns Hex. Alternatively the second floor has Litwick at such levels that they always have the same moveset but there are 10% Golbat and 5% Elgyem encounters.

BESSI

Help with the rail enthusiast medal

Has anyone here got the rail enthusiast medal?????
I have heard the information about ten trains but i miss the information on the eleventh.It is for the train of the future.Or I have to beat the elite 4 first? I would really appreciate your help.

Aura Flare Riolu

Cutest Riolu around!
Just want to confirm on the Challenge Medals. If I use 6 Normal/Flying types, I get both the Normal and Flying Champ medals? Not to mention if I solo the Pokemon league, I also get the type champ medals too?

Charoshi

Charmander is best
Okay, these E4 Challenge medals do work with dual types. I just got Dragon type and flying type when I soloed with my level 100 Dragonite. Also It IS possible to save and restart a battle if you fail to still get the "One and Only" medal. Though I got it just on luck and I had to retry a couple times. Finally settled on giving my Dragonite a Dragon Fang and I was able to OHKO most of Iris' pokemon other than Haxorus and Aggron. If it wasn't for Haxorus missing on one of it's attacks and a critical hit with outrage on Aggron, I probably wouldn't have these.

Just want to confirm on the Challenge Medals. If I use 6 Normal/Flying types, I get both the Normal and Flying Champ medals? Not to mention if I solo the Pokemon league, I also get the type champ medals too?

Judging by this first post, I'd say yes, which is super convenient :)

BESSI

Rail Enthusiast Medal impossible for me

Sorry that i insist so much about this.by the way have anyone got this medal?I find it impossible to hear the information about the train of the future.I've heard the information about all(10 in total including the hyper speed train) but this last one is impossible.I have searched in many sites but none has much information.if someone of you has got that,I would be pleased to be helped.I miss the info about the train of the future.

:500: :508: ;448; ;398; :553: :635:

Rakurai

It seems like there's just a random chance of that one showing up.

This particular Sunday, there weren't any trains or people in the town, unlike usual and someone noted it was a rare weekend for there to be no trains around.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
This particular Sunday, there weren't any trains or people in the town, unlike usual and someone noted it was a rare weekend for there to be no trains around.

If there's no train, then the train is the Hyper Speed one, which is.....literally just an imagination of the Worker who explained about the trains.

Status
Not open for further replies.