• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official what is your time thread

ice sandwitch

You know on r/s/e when you have a mach bike and you go on cycling road down from mauvile a women at the bottom of cycling road tells you the time it took to get from the top to the bottom.
Anyways my time is 10.00secs
Tell me yours

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
I beat you all! Mine is 9.15. It's been that way for a few years now; I think that is actually the minimum possible time.

By the way, I always thought that was a guy.

WarthogDemon

<-- La Foam
9.95 with 1 collision I believe.

And I too thought it was a guy. Is it a girl? o.o

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
I thought it was a guy, but anyways, my record is 9.16 with onecollision, that's the fastest possible, or atleast so I think...

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
9.15 is. I attained that. Anyway, I checked, and it's a guy. The guy bikers wear blue helmets and green shirts; the girl bikers wear pink helmets and blue shirts. The fellow at the bottom dresses in the former.

Skeletim

< He is the bestest!
0 collisions, 9.16 seconds for me

flygonbreloom

The Flygon fanatic
9.14seconds, probably could do better with *coughacoughrcough*...