• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official "What's This Ship Called?" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ketsuban

Master Pokémon Breeder
There IS a list... or WAS... but Archy hasn't updated it in months... --;;

J

jigglyskitt

Cayenne's Legend said:
*bows for the Almighty Shipping Master *

Thanks! Now I remember it also!

Jessie and Ash? that kind of scares me o_O;

Not what you can call: A cute couple..eh!

You think that's creepy, but not Ash and James? 0.o Do you have issues? lol J/K. Okay, what about torchic+pikachu shipping (I think I made it up and it is called avanced pocketshipping if I did.)

O

Ororo Munroe

jigglyskitt said:
You think that's creepy, but not Ash and James? 0.o Do you have issues? lol J/K. Okay, what about torchic+pikachu shipping (I think I made it up and it is called avanced pocketshipping if I did.)
Nice name but I like kawaiishipping (Pikachu/Togepi). Ash and James would be funny. I don't know why, it just would be.

Ketsuban

Master Pokémon Breeder
May/Max is IncestShipping, I think. (That might be Gary/the other May, though...) If it's not, then how about... Ionno... HoennShipping. *shrugs* Unless that's taken.

Kiori

♥Tea for Two♥
Can I name Pikachu/Eevee coupling a Palletpokeshipping? I don't know what to call that if somebody said I can't. If I can't can somebody give it a name? I love that shippping!! It's so cute!

The thing that scares me is Jessie and Ash coupling rather than James/Ash, since I'm more okay towards James/Ash, since I have a friend that likes a guy/guy coupling. I'm still shruddering at the thought of Jessie/Ash. I can't explain it. It's just too weird.

V

Vulpixi_Misa

Um.. is there a name for Jackson+Macy(Jun'ichi+Moe) shipping? I call it Silvershipping, you know, Silver Conference/Convention. But after thinking again, I thought that would be a good name for Harrison+Ash(Hazuki+Satoshi). I also think that Silverrivalshipping would be a good name for Junichi+Moe, but I thought again, and I think it suits Hazuki+Shigeru.. Or something like that... Okay everybody stop staring at me now...

Um.. Does anyone have a name for Torchic+Treeko? I think it's kinda kute after Treeko saved Torchic in the Seviper eppie.

Incest or however you spell it means a romantic relationship between siblings. So any sibling relationship would be considered incest. May and Max shipping would probably be.. um.. Petablburgshipping? Since they both came from Petalburg? Or Hoennincestshipping or something like that..

V

Vulpixi_Misa

Geodude said:
Is there a name for Ash/Macey?

Um.. *thinks* Maybe something about Macy slipping and falling, then Ash catching her? Kinda like Jun'ichi+Marina which is Backshipping. She landed on his back. So... Macy was falling.. Ash catches her... Hm... *thinks some more*

Kiori

♥Tea for Two♥
What about Harrison and Misty shipping? I kind of like Harrison and Misty together, just incase Misty doesn't get Ash. Does anybody have a name for Harrison/Misty couple?

S

Senator Kiwi

My friend told me about an Ash/Jasmine ship once. I've also heard about Brock/Koga's sister

Kiori

♥Tea for Two♥
You mean Aya? I like Brock and Aya coupling too! Anybody have the shippy name for Brock and Aya? Almost forgot! Is there a shippy name for Ritchie/Melody and Duplica/Todd?

K

Kalle Demos

As a couple (or no one?) of people may know, after All in a Day's Wurmple, I've been thinking about the May/Forrest ship a while. How about the name Doubleshipping for it (unless it's taken?) Based on Forrest being Forrester's twin brother, and the fact that he and May used the double battle system against TR.

S

Senator Kiwi

I was wondering if their was a name for Gary/Flannery. I like Firedog Shipping, because of Gary's Arcanine. Also Ash/Jasmine could be Mineralshipping, if that's not taken.

Geodude

Kalle Demos said:
As a couple (or no one?) of people may know, after All in a Day's Wurmple, I've been thinking about the May/Forrest ship a while. How about the name Doubleshipping for it (unless it's taken?) Based on Forrest being Forrester's twin brother, and the fact that he and May used the double battle system against TR.

I actually called that BugShipping since Forrest has a Heracross and he helped May catch Wurmple.

Status
Not open for further replies.