• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official "What's This Ship Called?" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ketsuban

Master Pokémon Breeder
Incest = gross. Why are people even talking about it?

Not to start a debate or anything since this is basically a PG-rated board, but everyone has different opinions. Anyway, the reason people were talking about it is that AceJay asked what Max/May was called.

And if Macy is Moe's dub name, then I think Ash/Macy is called "FireShipping."

V

Vulpixi_Misa

After thinking for a while, I decided that Ash+Macy coupling would be Macargoshipping. Macy did say that her Macargo would remind her of what they shared together.. Or something like that..

Ketsuban

Master Pokémon Breeder
Is it really FireShipping?

Or FlameShipping... I remember back when Moe appeared in Japan and English-speaking shippers were going nuts. I'm almost positive a ship was named for Ash/Moe.

G

Gilly

What is Shinobu and brawly shipping?
I was looking at the episode pictures and Shinobu seems to like brawly ^^
Please and thank you.

Ketsuban

Master Pokémon Breeder
I'm pretty sure that's 'BattleShipping.'

Fidgety Raichu

A SKITTY IS FINE TOO
The only ship that pops into my head at the moment might be a little outdated, but maybe during the course of the series their paths will cross again:

Meowth x Meowzie

I guess this would be called Nekoshipping. x.o;

Kiori

♥Tea for Two♥
I got another couple that I need the shipping name of. I've read a lot of stories, and some of them involved Cyndaquil and Chikorita coupling. Does anybody know the name of the shipping? I like Cyndaquil and Chikorita together! It's just sooo adorable! ^^;

S

Shutterfly

Fidgety_Raichu said:
The only ship that pops into my head at the moment might be a little outdated, but maybe during the course of the series their paths will cross again:

Meowth x Meowzie

I guess this would be called Nekoshipping. x.o;

That is indeed the name for that ship.

I have searched almost everywhere,but I can't find Chikorita X Cyndaquil.

[edit] almost forgot this one [/edit]

magic_sunburst said:
I'm just wondering...what is Brock/Flannery?

I am pretty sure that that was called:HotrockShipping.

Alfonso

Derpgull
Cayenne's Legend said:
That is indeed the name for that ship.

I have searched almost everywhere,but I can't find Chikorita X Cyndaquil.

[edit] almost forgot this one [/edit]

I am pretty sure that that was called:HotrockShipping.

Thought up by Pokemon Fan, no less.

Cyndaquil x Chikorita? I'm guessing the reason you didn't find one CL, is because it hasn't got a name yet. (with most people pairing Chika with Pikachu and Ash and such)

Kiori

♥Tea for Two♥
Then, can I call it... uh.... Can someone come up with the name for Chikorita x Cyndaquil shipping? I can't come up with one. I'd love to name it, but I don't have any ideas.

Ketsuban

Master Pokémon Breeder
CynderitaShipping? @_@ Actually, wait, that's dumb.

Does anybody have a name for Lt. Surge x Bill?

S

Senator Kiwi

I was thinking about May's Beautifly and Jessie's Dustox being related. Any names for that? Also, I need clarification on Brock and May- Is it shoppingshipping?

Geodude

Chikorita and Cyndaquil...how about PushShipping? Remember the episode where they were all playing with this beach ball and Chikorita, Cyndaquil and Totodile got a little too rough? The ball ended up flying off somewhere, and Ash made the three of them go get it. They eventually came to a cave, and the fraidy-cat Cyndaquil didn't wanna go in, so Chikorita went around behind it and kept nudging it forward. :)

S

Shutterfly

I don't think that there is a name for that ship. I have searched for it,but Couldn't find it.
And do you mean the Harrison from the WhirlCup? Cause I'm pretty sure that there was also another Harrison.

But I guess there is no Shipping name for both of them..

Alfonso

Derpgull
Senator Kiwi said:
I was thinking about May's Beautifly and Jessie's Dustox being related. Any names for that? Also, I need clarification on Brock and May- Is it shoppingshipping?

There are loads of names for Brock x May... here's all of them to my knowledge.

NeoThirdWheelshipping
Takashipping
TakeHarushipping
ThirdWheelNeoshipping
Shoppingshipping (as you mentioned)

And just as much for Ash x May. I know you didn't ask, but I just thought I'd pop them in.

Advancedshipping
NeoPokeshipping
NeoGakishipping
Hashshipping

To... many... names! *chokes*

Anyway, Dustox x Beautifly? Well, although the name Wurmshipping springs to mind, I've already used that for one of my most percious thought-up ships, with Wurmshipping being Jessie x May. So... yeah. Anyway again, how about SilverWindshipping? Both can learn said attack, and I have this theory that near the end of Advanced, Dustox and Beautifly will fly away together to mate. Both Jessie and May will be distraught, and Jessie will try to stop them, but May will overcome her grief at losing one of her Pokemon, and make a speech to Jessie about how they can't get in the way of true love. This touch a raw nerve of Jessie's, who agrees to let them go. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.