• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official "What's This Ship Called?" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

~Dragon in the Shadows~

What is Zelda/Shiek (I know the're the same but still)

Kawaiiest.Combusken said:

It should have a name...I can picture it having a pretty good fanbase.
I would imagine it would be along the lines of MetroContest Shipping. Because both Drew and Robert and Metrosexual Co-Ordinators. Meh.
That sounds good too me since it wasn't on the Bulbagarden List of Shippings.

Also whats Joey X Mai from Yu-gi-oh Shipping called?

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
Torkoal Stu said:
Also whats Joey X Mai from Yu-gi-oh Shipping called?

Polarshipping. /In fact/, if you go to http://www.google.com and search for it, it'll pull up loads of YGO 'shipping lists. =P And you'll never have to ask again.

Myo

Cascade Trainer
hi.. i'm new but i was just wondering what Wes from coloseum and May from hoenn shipping would be called

Last edited:

taitofan

Stalker!
Okay, so I know these ships don't have names, but a friend and I want them named so...

Harley x Noctus-chan: Cactusshipping? Devotionshipping (I like this one myself, as Harley is very devoted if he'll dress like his pokemon...)? Other suggestions?

Harley x Jupetta-chan: ...We had a really hard time with this one. She pointed out that Harley calls him pretty before sending him out for the appeal round, but I don't know... Prettyshipping just sounds rather vague to me. =/ Any other suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Please help two desperate fangirls. *puppydogeyes*

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
tactlessdarckcloud said:
what...??I don´t know that one,but in my simple opinion,I like echosshipping more than chimeshipping.

BTW,does someone know how ShellyXTabitha shipping is called??(I look in bulbagarden shippinglist and I can´t find it)
oh,yes,Hi!

Commandershiping. On the BMGf list, it's listed as Harlan/Isabella, but in actuality, they're the same people.

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
tactlessdarckcloud said:
Thanks!!(BTW,where those names came from???)(for the characters,not shipping¬¬)

The first episode that prominently showed both Team Magma and Aqua at the same time, was on Dewford Island while looking for a shrine/temple for Groudon and Kyogre. Tabitha and Shelly were introduced as Harlan and Isabella repectively. The dubbers have since corrected this error and continue to use the names from the game in episodes passed then.

vaporeon89

power of vapor
Waths brock x ash, brockxmisty, brockxjames,deliaxmimie, traceyxmax?
;134;89

I wanna know about this:

AshxPrima

AshxProfessor Ivy

AshxPikachu

AshxFlannery

And

AshxCasey.

taitofan

Stalker!
AshxPikachu: Pikashipping
AshxFlannery: Heatshipping
AshxCasey: Baseballshipping

The rest are unnamed.

taitofan said:
AshxPikachu: Pikashipping
AshxFlannery: Heatshipping
AshxCasey: Baseballshipping

The rest are unnamed.

...I see.Weird..I like Baseball Shipping though..

Devilrose

Super Coordinator
Whats the name for May/Ash's Pikachu? Or is there one? >.>

Devilrose

Super Coordinator
I mean May and Pikachu, Ash's Pikachu. I can't find that one, but I was able to find the one for Drew and HIS Pikachu. Does Drew even have a Pikachu? x.x

Status
Not open for further replies.