• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official "What's This Ship Called?" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uchiha Sakura

Sasuke-kun. <3
Does anyone know the shipping name for Sasuke and Sakura from Naruto? Does it even have a name yet? x.x;

S

Shadowcat

Shipping Name for:

J.P X Zoe from Digimon
Zoe X Koji from Digimon

I'd call J.P X Zoe, one-sided love

PikaMew

Call me Kirii!
anyone have a name for sparky x pikachu? sorry if someone all ready posted this, I didn't read all the pages.

What about from the PokeSpecial,

Red+Blue
Red+Yellow
Red+Misty
Green+Blue

S

Shadowcat

^ Go to the Pokemon Manga area. Then find the sticky. Read through the thread. Lots on Pokespecial Shipping.

Also, what is Tate X Liza?

I think it's twin shipping or something. Could someone tell me what you call it?

Ketsuban

Master Pokémon Breeder
Red+Blue -- if you mean Blue the girl, then LuckyShipping; if you mean Blue the boy, either MangaPalletShipping or RainbowShipping.
Red+Yellow -- SpecialShipping (I love this ship!)
Red+Misty -- MangaPokeShipping
Green+Blue -- OldRivalShipping

Tate/Liza is TwinThoughtShipping. TwinShipping is Lin and Lan from the virtually-unknown manga Pokemon Getto Da Ze!.

Ketsuban said:
Red+Blue -- if you mean Blue the girl, then LuckyShipping; if you mean Blue the boy, either MangaPalletShipping or RainbowShipping.
Red+Yellow -- SpecialShipping (I love this ship!)
Red+Misty -- MangaPokeShipping
Green+Blue -- OldRivalShipping

Tate/Liza is TwinThoughtShipping. TwinShipping is Lin and Lan from the virtually-unknown manga Pokemon Getto Da Ze!.

Sorry,I thought it was Twinshipping.Thanks.

tactlessdarckcloud

2 sweet hell n beyon
Can somebody answer my friend´s question,please?

devilrose said:
I mean May and Pikachu, Ash's Pikachu. I can't find that one, but I was able to find the one for Drew and HIS Pikachu. Does Drew even have a Pikachu? x.x

BTW,that shippings isn´t between Drew and his pikachu,but Shuu and his pikachu(Shuu is the main character of Getto Da Ze!)

Killy Gallet

Starry Eyed Surprise
Um... hi ^^;;

I have a few questions, sorry if they've been answered before.

What is Duplica x Flannery? Duplica x Winona? Duplica x Lance? Duplica x Morty? Duplica x Jessie/James? And finally, Duplica x Jimmy.

Can you guys who my favorite character is? ^^;;

Out of all those, Duplica x Morty is my favorite, they are both just so cute!

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
Killy Gallet said:
Um... hi ^^;;

I have a few questions, sorry if they've been answered before.

What is Duplica x Flannery? Duplica x Winona? Duplica x Lance? Duplica x Morty? Duplica x Jessie/James? And finally, Duplica x Jimmy.

Can you guys who my favorite character is? ^^;;

Out of all those, Duplica x Morty is my favorite, they are both just so cute!

I'm about 99.99% sure there is no name for any of those. =X

Killy Gallet

Starry Eyed Surprise
I figured as much, just wanted to check... so does that mean I get to name them? >_>;

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
Saw "SpoutMan's New Hero" from Megaman Axcess today and was wondering, is there a Megaman x Spoutman Ship?
Because there were a few times when it looked as though Spoutman was going to grab Megaman's balls :p AND I LIKED IT =O!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.