• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official "What's This Ship Called?" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
Toraphi said:
*sigh* Megaman doesn't have 'shippings. *totally supports Numberman/Spoutman*
Errr...what're you talking about? What about Megaman x Roll and such? There are Megaman Shippings...

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
Kawaiiest.Combusken said:

Errr...what're you talking about? What about Megaman x Roll and such? There are Megaman Shippings...

I meant no part of the Megaman fandom (all five continuities of it) uses the -shipping suffix.

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
Aquarius said:
What are the shippings between Morty and Whitney called? Oh, and Falkner and Jasmine.

Morty/Whitney - Resistanceshipping
Falkner/Jasmine - Steelwingshipping

*smiles*

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Is there a ship called Steamshipping? That's what I've decided to dub Brock and Julie (the numel girl from "Game Winning Assist"), since Brock and the numels have both been known to blow steam. :D

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
wobbanut said:
Is there a ship called Steamshipping? That's what I've decided to dub Brock and Julie (the numel girl from "Game Winning Assist"), since Brock and the numels have both been known to blow steam. :D

Steamshipping is Misty and Egan, the boy with the Macargo back in Johto.

Missingno. Master said:
Is there a James/Victreebel shipping? If there isn't, I got the perfect name for it; Villian Fly Trap shipping!

It's Yumshipping.

Last edited:

Sports Pirate

NY Mets FTW! Woot!
Jasmine and Morty=Spiritshipping

Faerie

MONS
Is there a name for Hokage x Izumi or Homura x Izumi? :/ Just wanted to know...

Devilrose

Super Coordinator
Just out of curiosity, is there a name for an Ash/Drew ship?

Sports Pirate

NY Mets FTW! Woot!
I don't think that has a name(yet).

Sports Pirate

NY Mets FTW! Woot!
Does anyone here know what Butch and Brock is called?

taitofan

Stalker!
Underlord of Evil said:
Does anyone here know what Butch and Brock is called?
There isn't one as far as the almighty list is concerned.

HarleyxNoctus-chanxJupetta-chanxAriados-chan needs a name... And Noctus-chanxJupetta-chanxAriados-chan, Noctus-chanxAriados-chan, Jupetta-chanxAriados-chan, and HarleyxJupetta-chan (HotTopicshipping and Prettyshipping have been suggested) too.

Can anyone see a theme? ^.~ Help a yaoi junkie out by suggesting names please~!

Tropical Spirit

YAY! Original>You =3
Does anyone here know the name for Tails x Knuckles, Phoebe x Brawly, Greta x Noland and Greta x Anabel? (I am pretty sure the last three don't have names. XD)

TRJessie579

Obsessive Beader/Mod
For some reason I've been thinking about Kojiro (James) and Heath (Tucker). o_O Does this have a name, or is it just the product of my perverted mind?

I was thinking tehgayshipping, maybe...

Sports Pirate

NY Mets FTW! Woot!
Phoebe and Brawly: No name
James and Tucker: No name.

taitofan

Stalker!
TRJessie579 said:
For some reason I've been thinking about Kojiro (James) and Heath (Tucker). o_O Does this have a name, or is it just the product of my perverted mind?

I was thinking tehgayshipping, maybe...

You'd totally need Harley in there for that to be a fully valid name. XD

But no, no current name. Nor do any of your pokemon ones have names TM-danna. I dunno about the Sonic one...

Status
Not open for further replies.