• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official "What's This Ship Called?" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Senator Kiwi

Names for Ash/Shinobi, huh? Stormshipping, or maybe Battleshipping, or maybe even Meditateshipping.

Kazuki Mirai

Hey, are you the same aNiMeAzNgUrLLH from Fanfiction.Net, I like your Pokemon Hoennshipping and Rockman fics! ^_^
I think it would HoennChampionshipping, I think.

azngirlLH

Battle Pyramid Champion
Drago1489 said:
Hey, are you the same aNiMeAzNgUrLLH from Fanfiction.Net, I like your Pokemon Hoennshipping and Rockman fics! ^_^
I think it would HoennChampionshipping, I think.

Yep, I'm that person who writes pokemon hoennshipping and rockman.exe fics on fanfiction.net! Cool! I never expected someone to recognize me.......

Ok im going off topic here...

Are you sure its hoennchampionshipping?

H

Hiei Ryu

You guys are going to think i'm a complete dipstick for asking this, but what's shipping?

S

Senator Kiwi

Shipping is a like or love between any 2 or more characters. Examples of a major shipping is:
Pokeshipping- Love between Ash and Misty

W

WaterBlaster

We at the 'Nevermetshipping' thread have come up with this ship: Old Man Shuckle ("A Better Pill to Swallow"; fourth season) and Agatha ("Illusion Confusion"; third season). *lol* I think it's so cute! Why, you ask? Both are old and short! :) What could we call it?

K

Keira

WaterBlaster said:
We at the 'Nevermetshipping' thread have come up with this ship: Old Man Shuckle ("A Better Pill to Swallow"; fourth season) and Agatha ("Illusion Confusion"; third season). *lol* I think it's so cute! Why, you ask? Both are old and short! :) What could we call it?

let's see, how about oldshipping, I know it's kinda weird but that's the best that I could come up now.

W

WaterBlaster

Kokiri Girl said:
let's see, how about oldshipping, I know it's kinda weird but that's the best that I could come up now.

It may sound wierd, but it does make sense. It's something both have in common. :)

S

Senator Kiwi

Agatha + Old Man Shuckle? Interesting. I'd have to go with Neoeldershipping or Ancientshipping. Also, has anybody ever heard of a shipping that involves Wattson?

W

WaterBlaster

Those are pretty good names too. Thank you!
A ship involving Wattson? I haven't heard of any yet, but why not just pair him up with people you think he'd look/interact best with? :)

S

Senator Kiwi

OK, maybe Wattson + Watto. That could be advanceheroworshipping. Anybody else got ideas?

S

SceptileTrainer

hmm id like to see ash/may...forget misty,she has a temper,may is much better XD,c'mon if you were ash,would you REALLY choose misty?

E

Eternal Eievui

SceptileTrainer said:
hmm id like to see ash/may...forget misty,she has a temper,may is much better XD,c'mon if you were ash,would you REALLY choose misty?
Nope. I'd choose Haruka-chan...

Anyway, I think I'm going to support Mikuri and Kasumi. Maybe it will be called, Watershipping? Mizushipping? Water(/Mizu)Badgeshipping? Aquashipping? I don't know, but I think I might support this one...

Kazuki Mirai

Eevee said:
Nope. I'd choose Haruka-chan...

Anyway, I think I'm going to support Mikuri and Kasumi. Maybe it will be called, Watershipping? Mizushipping? Water(/Mizu)Badgeshipping? Aquashipping? I don't know, but I think I might support this one...
Who's Mikuri? Is he Rudy or Wallace?

Ketsuban

Master Pokémon Breeder
Mikuri is Wallace.

Status
Not open for further replies.