• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official "What's This Ship Called?" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

loyalshishifan

What's This Ship Called?

With James/Ash? I've read some fics about it. :222:

S

Shutterfly

No idea what it could be.

What there a name for it,or are you the first?

Maybe you should Ask Alfonso about this,he's a walking shipping-dictionary! ^^;

L

loyalshishifan

Alfonso? Who is he and could you direct me to him? Thanks.:)

K

Kalle Demos

Just search for him in the Members List. Or he'll come here eventually. Like Field of Dreams, you know? :D "If you ask it... he will come!"

And who knows? Maybe this can become a sticky for anyone who wants to know the name of a particular ship. (Wishful thinking...)

L

loyalshishifan

Ok, we can make this a sticky spot for ship questions. That's always useful.

T

toohyper88

Cluelessshipping? Since ash and James are clueless most of the times and acts dumb...

L

loyalshishifan

Ok, so if anyone has a question about the name of a ship or wants to suggest a new one you can post it here. Others may have the answers for you or good suggestions.

Alfonso

Derpgull
Cayenne's Legend said:
No idea what it could be.

What there a name for it,or are you the first?

Maybe you should Ask Alfonso about this,he's a walking shipping-dictionary! ^^;

*flicks hair*

The mighty shipping master has come to answer your shipping needs and questions! Anyway, like I said to Loyalshishishipper in reply to his PM, James x Ash is Naiveshipping. And for once, I wasn't the one who thought it up... I remember reading it on some big shipping list. n.n

Oh, and Jessie x Ash is Redshipping. Yes, I know, nobody asked. But I thought I'd pop it in anyway. :O

S

Shutterfly

*bows for the Almighty Shipping Master *

Thanks! Now I remember it also!

Jessie and Ash? that kind of scares me o_O;

Not what you can call: A cute couple..eh!

C

Crystal Latios

James and Ash? A shipping. Wow! I didn`t know that. Its a really sweet
shipping. I would like to read FanFic about it too.
Ash`s and James`s friendship must be great XD

S

Shutterfly

*Pokes Golden Mew*

Do you also think it will have more chance then Pokeshipping? ^^;

It could be cute,but then Again,how can 2 clueless people like Ash and James fall for each other.. That's so...clueless ^_^

L

loyalshishifan

What better two people then Ash and James since they'd NEVER expect it. Makes it that much better when it's realized.:)

Murgatroyd

Dull Manga Avatar
Kalle Demos said:
And who knows? Maybe this can become a sticky for anyone who wants to know the name of a particular ship.
Sounds like a very good idea to me. I would prefer that it be limited to serious questions, rather than becoming a pit full of insane pairings and names for them like the old "(In)Complete List" threads.

X

XFlare

Richie and May? Is it Advancecloneshipping? I have no idea...

Kiori

♥Tea for Two♥
It's not complete though. They don't have Hoennshipping for one, and Imageshipping, to least a couple. And I guess when they mention Ash/May, they meant Gary's sister May. Not May "Haruka" May in the AG episode. And I also think that the site is pretty old.

Alfonso

Derpgull
XFlare said:
Richie and May? Is it Advancecloneshipping? I have no idea...

Ritchie x May... *thinks* If I recall, the name of Marishipping for Ritchie x May on another Poke board ages ago... it's the combanation of the 'Ma' from May and the 'Ri' from Ritchie. Also, can you spot the relationship pun I slipped into it? n.n;

However, Advancedcloneshipping is a pretty good name. Both Ritchie and May are often viewed as 'clones' of other characters, although more so to Ritchie than May.

L

loyalshishifan

Kiori said:
It's not complete though. They don't have Hoennshipping for one, and Imageshipping, to least a couple. And I guess when they mention Ash/May, they meant Gary's sister May. Not May "Haruka" May in the AG episode. And I also think that the site is pretty old.

Yeah, but it's the best one I've found so far. We really need to make an up to date list of EVERY shipping out there. :175:

P

Pokemon Neo

What about Tracey/Domino? I've always wondered what the name of that ship is.

Status
Not open for further replies.