• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official "What's This Ship Called?" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfonso

Derpgull
...Pretty damned sure Brock x Bruno has a name.

I just can't for the life of me remember what it is. :|

Anyone?

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
Alfonso said:
...Pretty damned sure Brock x Bruno has a name.

I just can't for the life of me remember what it is. :|

Anyone?

If it wasn't already Roxanne/Brawly or Roxanne/Chuck, I would say it was something like Rocksmashshipping. o_O But it isn't. As of now, I'd call it GeneticCloneDisinheritanceshipping. XD;;; .... *goes and checks her list*

EDIT: o_O;; The only 'ships on got on Bruno are for Koga and Brawly. That's very disheartening. ._.

Last edited:

Alfonso

Derpgull
Toraphi said:
If it wasn't already Roxanne/Brawly or Roxanne/Chuck, I would say it was something like Rocksmashshipping. o_O But it isn't. As of now, I'd call it GeneticCloneDisinheritanceshipping. XD;;; .... *goes and checks her list*

EDIT: o_O;; The only 'ships on got on Bruno are for Koga and Brawly. That's very disheartening. ._.

O____O!

...Someone...actually...paired...Roxanne... up with Chuck?

That is damned sick. ;;

Dimitri

just disappear.
EEEK!! For some reason i can't see the latest posts!

Edits: There that's better. Now i can read them. Thanks for the BrockxBruno name... i think... if either of them are correct. XD lol

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
Alfonso said:
O____O!

...Someone...actually...paired...Roxanne... up with Chuck?

That is damned sick. ;;

^_^; I didn't do it!

Dimitri said:
EEEK!! For some reason i can't see the latest posts!

Edits: There that's better. Now i can read them. Thanks for the BrockxBruno name... i think... if either of them are correct. XD lol

XD It ain't Rocksmashshipping, so...hey, if you want it to be GeneticCloneDisinherienceshipping, I'm not one to stop you, but otherwise, Bruno/Brock is nameless.

Dimitri

just disappear.
Well if it's nameless then I think I'm gonna name it. Idk what yet. But I'll think of something! ^^

Sports Pirate

NY Mets FTW! Woot!
Maybe we should call Brock and Bruno, Onixshipping(if this name isn't used).

N

nekusagi

Real fast, I need BashouxDomino.
Come on, I can't be the only one who ships this.

tactlessdarckcloud

2 sweet hell n beyon
yes,you can,but I think a good name can be movie-rockets shipping,as they´re only on movies
BTW,does somebody knows the name for HokageXIzumi??

ImJessieTR

I WON'T kiss Ash...
I've tried to read 45 pages of this, then decided to just search for the two names in this thread, and I've come to the conclusion no one's brought this up:

Max+Molly

This couple features quite a bit in my TR trilogy on fanfiction.net. I joked on other sites that it was whinykidshipping, but if anyone has a better idea, I'd like to know.

Haine

Is this just for Pokemon Shippings?

If not I have been wondering what is the ship name of Naru X Keitaro from Love Hina?

Ketsuban

Master Pokémon Breeder
Not every fandom does shipping names like Pokemon. I think that one would just be KeiNaru (from the first two characters in the Japanese writings of their names).

Status
Not open for further replies.