• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official "What's This Ship Called?" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's Haku x Zabuza from Naruto?
What's Masato x Tsutsuji from Pokemon?
What's Asuna x Akane from Pokemon?
What's Asuna x Takeshi from Pokemon?
What's Naruto x Sakura from Naruto?
What's Naruto x Sasuke from Naruto?
What's Sasuke x Sakura from Naruto?
What's Kakashi x Haku from Naruto?
What's Asuna x Azami from Pokemon?
What's Naruto x Sasuke x Sakura from Naruto?

taitofan

Stalker!
Naruto shippings don't have shipping names. Just take the first two katakana (usually four letters per character, but can go more of less depending on the name) from both people and squish them together. So...

Haku x Zabuza: ZabuHaku
Naruto x Sakura: NaruSaku
Naruto x Sasuke: SasuNaru
Sasuke x Sakura: SasuSaku
Kakashi x Haku: KakaHaku
Naruto x Sasuke x Sakura: NaruSasuSaku

All names depend on who you see as the seme... For example, a lot of the time you'll see NaruSasu instead of SasuNaru. Personal preference really.

taitofan

Stalker!
HarukaKanata: Minamoshipping

ImJessieTR

I WON'T kiss Ash...
I wonder what Anne and King Kong would be? Belle and the Beast? Etc? Do you realize just how many human-animal ships there are in this world? Kinda makes Altoshipping look tame in comparison.

I wonder what Anne and King Kong would be? Belle and the Beast? Etc? Do you realize just how many human-animal ships there are in this world? Kinda makes Altoshipping look tame in comparison.
You forget all the beautiful Pokemon World ships.
Like Max x Wobbuffet, which needs a name.
Is there a name for Kirlia x Wobbuffet, yet?

J

jinxie

this has probably already been posted but what is Norman/Caroline? I don't feel like looking through all these pages for it

EDIT
and May/Norman
Max/Caroline
Brock/Grace (pros and con artists)

?

Last edited by a moderator:

taitofan

Stalker!
Norman/Caroline: Balanceshipping
May/Norman: Trainwreckshipping

Max/Caroline and Brock/Grace don't have names yet.

Koubagia

Superluminal Porygon
Is there a Wes x Venus ship, I'm curious...

Spirit_of_Auron

Water Pokemon Lover
It's a possiblility this was asked before, but is there an actual name for the Paine/Baralai Pairing, from FFX-2? I think that there is but I really don't know for sure.

S

Shiny Rekkuza

Is there a ship for Flannary/Asuna adn Daigo/Steven Stone

just curious

taitofan

Stalker!
Shiny Rekkuza said:
Is there a ship for Flannary/Asuna adn Daigo/Steven Stone

just curious
CandlestickShipping

Anyone have an idea for RobertxHaruka? I can't think of anything good to name it...

M

Mewtwo's Guardian Demon

Eh, excuse me, I am new to this community, but what kind of shipping is Mewtwo X Nurse Joy? (See "Mewtwo Strikes Back" if you need to know why I like this couple.) Also, for a buddy of mine, Mewtwo X Princess Zelda. (If you need to know why, play SSBM!)

~MGD. ;150;♥

taitofan

Stalker!
Mewtwo's Guardian Demon said:
Eh, excuse me, I am new to this community, but what kind of shipping is Mewtwo X Nurse Joy?
NewIslandShipping. MewtwoxZelda doesn't have a name though.

M

Mewtwo's Guardian Demon

Oh, OK. NewIslandshipping. I think that makes sense. Thank you for helping me out, taitofan! I just think the two looked good together. I know, consider me strange.

~MGD. ;150;♥

Status
Not open for further replies.