• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Wii Friend Code Thread

MidnightScott

Super Gamer
wii code:3696 4852 2548 3806
time zone:umm which one is tampa sorry i don't know which one i am
wii name: pokefan999

GMT -5 (Eastern)

~Scott;229;

Smile Guy

Keep Smiling...
I think it's time for Smile Guy to join the crowd!

Wii Number: 6922 4793 1956 4029
Time Zone: GMT
Wii Name/Nickname/Name you'd like to be called onlinel: Well, I guess I'll just be Smile Guy.

Have fun!

Ninjit

Banned
Um... DON'T KILL ME FOR NOT UPDATING AGAIN FUZZYQWILFISH! I have a reason this time! Take uh... Smile Guy! He's just as good as me!

Ninjit, it's no big deal. I've got it pretty much covered, although you did pop in at the perfect moment, I had too much on my hands when you posted, thanks. XP

And pokefan999; chill dude, the forums were lagging and I have a life too, contrary to popular belief. It's up now but don't spam up the thread, thanks.

~fuzzy out~

pokefan

Ninjit, it's no big deal. I've got it pretty much covered, although you did pop in at the perfect moment, I had too much on my hands when you posted, thanks. XP

And pokefan999; chill dude, the forums were lagging and I have a life too, contrary to popular belief. It's up now but don't spam up the thread, thanks.

~fuzzy out~

ok sorry..

Wat.
Wii's Name: Togewii
Timezone: Whatever time zone Iowa's in
FC: 3221 4965 0476 6358

Last edited:
Okay, I'm assuming Iowa is in the central time zone, but if anyone disagrees with me feel free to slap me with an oar.

~fuzzy out~

Kenetix

User: Kenetix
Wii Number: 1347 9469 4464 6771
GMT -5 (Eastern)
Wii Name/Nickname: Kenetix

Last edited:

kingofwii

fire trainer
wii code: 7329 2411 7668 9417
time zone: gmt + 10 i think
name online: devil gene

Last edited:

Kenetix

Have you added me to the list yet?

ChaosKid

Wii Code: 3335 8491 7011 2107
Time Zone: GMT -5
Nickname: Zero

CharizardMaster

Belgian Waffles!!!
Wii Code: 4064 4221 8923 9963
Nickname: CM Matt
Time Zone: GMT -5

help

Wi-fi name is Spice
I just need to know where to find my wii friend code. Once I find it I'll post it here and transfer codes with you guys.

ChaosKid

go to the wii menu, hit the mail button on the bottom rightt, hit address book, then go to the front page (hit minus til it says you're wii number).

Angelic Pika

i stalk you
User: pika_angel
Wii Number:1117-6043-7438
Time Zone:GMT +8(Phils. ROCK!!)
Wii Name/Nickname:ApriL

This is soooo cool Plz pm me to addddddd adddddd ADDDDD!!! YEHEY!!!

Pikachu7357

User: Pikachu7357
Wii Number: 5828 0060 9115 6375
Time Zone: GMT -6:00
Wii Name/Nickname: Melvin