• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Wii Friend Code Thread

Editted the first post, as well as the list. you no longer have to post Time Zones, but I'm looking for a form much like what fhqwhgads filled out, not something like what Moriquendi posted (Sorry to pick out names, you two are right there).

Editted the first post, as well as the list. you no longer have to post Time Zones, but I'm looking for a form much like what fhqwhgads filled out, not something like what Moriquendi posted (Sorry to pick out names, you two are right there).

name: Father Fox
Wii #: 2817 6632 1365 5722

Barrysun

name: Barrysun
code: 8375-8882-6732-0660

PM me if you wish to exchange wii codes. I can except challenges and data for brawl PBR, mario kart and Dr. mario online.

thursday

You can call me PIKU
i was wondering if anyone wanted to fight me
Wii Number: 4639 8694 9574
Wii Name/Nickname: brawl

Both of you are added to the list. Though, thursday, you clearly realize that what you posted is your Wii Code (As it's 16 digits), but do you also realize that there is another thread specifically for your Brawl Friend Code? All that a Wii Code will do is allow Replay, Stage and Picture data to be sent amongst other Brawlers.

Both of you are added to the list. Though, thursday, you clearly realize that what you posted is your Wii Code (As it's 16 digits), but do you also realize that there is another thread specifically for your Brawl Friend Code? All that a Wii Code will do is allow Replay, Stage and Picture data to be sent amongst other Brawlers.

Deoxyrachi

I DARE you...
User: Deoxyrachi
Wii Number: 0008 8236 2127 1305
Wii Name/Nickname: Kaiser

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Dimentio, I hope you update the first post of this thread...my goodness it's been inactive for over a month now :/

User: starfire_jirachi
Wii Number: 3193-2508-8714-4424
Wii Name/Nickname: tdadelicia (don't ask why I put that...it's one of my nicknames in shorter terms)

Dimentio, I hope you update the first post of this thread...my goodness it's been inactive for over a month now :/

And inactive a month after this post, too. xP

It's because few people actually use their Wii Friend Codes for anything other than maybe in Brawl...But even then, it can all be done in PM...

Either way though, I updated the list, and plan on alphabetizing it once I get a Word Processor on my laptop. >.>

Flying Luxray

Lord of the Luxrays
User:Flying Luxray
Wii number: 4356-1122-0887-4288
Wii name/nickname:Joseph

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
allright i'll give mine as well then.

screen name: (s.i.e)
friendcode: 0250 1225 6790 0735
timezone: the netherlands, GMT +1

Last edited:

Mr. Bikini fan

I love Dratini's :D
wii number: 7364 3122 6897 1988
time zone: GMT+ 0:00 (i live in England)
nickname: Devil C
I'm ok to chat anytime and please i'm only a nice person not a beggar that like oo yes i win oh yeah i'm beating him.
So i do social talking alot and gaming stuff too for my experience and knowledge

PkmnTrainerJ

I realize there's been no posts here for a good while, but I was wanting to visit other Ranches on Pokémon Ranch, and as that's done via Wii Codes, and the topic is stickied, I thought I'd share mine here, rather than create a whole new thread.

Wii Friend Code: 8084-4569-8531-0446
Wii Nickname: Robertson

Ambri

~Draco Rex~
Eh, this place isn't very active right now but I'll give it a shot XD.

Seeing as WiiConnect24 is shutting down soon, I'd like to find anyone that has Metroid Prime 3/ Metroid Prime Trilogy, PAL version, to trade Friend Tokens with. I can't remember how many I have exactly, but it's at least 15, which is enough for all of the extra unlockables!

I also play Brawl, Pokemon Battle Revolution and Tatsunoko vs Capcom online sometimes, though not so much lately as I'm more worried about the Trilogy credits/ other games I'm playing right now :p it'd be nice to have people to play those with too though!

Please give me a PM if you're interested! ^_^

Wii Number: 0183-1538-2723-3523
Wii Name/Nickname: Carney