• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official WWE/AEW Thread, Brother!

tyranitar305

tyranitar is a beast
What happened to the wwe?
Back during the attitude era it was awsome show to watch and it had great drama and storylines,and great violence(yes we all know its scripted)wrestlers (undertaker rock scsa etc.)
Now its a kiddy show that is rated PG and has awful wrestlers. (espicially john cena)
Discuss. (Please no wrestling is fake talk)

Last edited:

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
I've never actually thought it sucked, honestly, I did enjoy the attitude era a ton, but right now, it's pretty good to me. Maybe it's cause I love watching smaller wrestlers fly all over the place, and the attitude era didn't have much of that. I mean, compare the two, and it's equal to me.

If you think it sucks now, it doesn't. It's more popular than ever, and it's still pretty damn good. I've experienced both, and while it may be PG, it's still what it was meant to be, ENTERTAINMENT.

Just cause you've grown up, and now your ****** cause the wrestlers aren't swinging round that many weapons, and they're not cursing every 5 seconds, doesn't mean it sucks.

5ilVer

<-- so adorable ^_^
i once loved WWE but i don't watch it now since i don't have time
but its a classic show...:)D) it will always be loved.....how could they change it so much?

JIMMAH!!!!

Pickin' a winner
Wrestling is scripted?

Eeh, I never really liked it. But I have to say, they do script the fights pretty well.

dragon-dark-master

Thanks SPPf. TTYL
Finally someone made a WWE Thread...

I think that the WWE has gone down hill a fair bit, they think more about the storylines, rather than the in-ring action.

List of things wrong with the WWE at the minute...

1. DX.
2. The Smackdown v Raw, they tried that a couple of years ago, and that worked a lot better, mostly because of more big name stars, I don't like Eric Escobar, he made the team in his debut, I think that Finlay or Mike Knox where both a lot better options.
3. TNA.
4. ECW.
5. Also the in-ring action.
6. John Morrison is not a world champion.

I will give more later on...

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
i do have to admit they have kinda gotten less and less gory as the years have gone by (i mean heck the last ppv was hell in the cell and not once during any of the three matches was thier blood at all.)..it's almost like thier trying to make it how it used to be before the attitude era where blood is a rare occurance during matches now.

I personally think John Cena is funny, sure he's not a great wrestler but he's pretty dang strong(if any of you watched this years wrestlemania you'll see what i mean.)

dragon-dark-master

Thanks SPPf. TTYL
Oh, I completely forgot about that PPV. I thought that this was going to bring WWE back into a semi-attitude area. But instead, when there was a cage (to me, they made it seam like every match was going to be in the Cell.) the cage was hardly used, they used it more on the Raw before the PPV. It was ridiculous...

Rave

Banned
People still watch WWE?

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
Otaku, that, was nice. Even if I don't agree with what it said it was still funny.

And Rave, since when were you demodded?

Chris

Old Coot
Refer to this week's episode on South Park for a proper lesson on what wrestling like that of the WWE's is really all about.

tyranitar305

tyranitar is a beast
i do have to admit they have kinda gotten less and less gory as the years have gone by (i mean heck the last ppv was hell in the cell and not once during any of the three matches was thier blood at all.)..it's almost like thier trying to make it how it used to be before the attitude era where blood is a rare occurance during matches now.

I personally think John Cena is funny, sure he's not a great wrestler but he's pretty dang strong(if any of you watched this years wrestlemania you'll see what i mean.)

The hell in a cell ppv was terrible, i thoght the cell was a demonic stucture where you bleed and tear your flesh,(watch mankind vs undertaker and you'll know what iam talking about)yet the hell in a cell ppv was just more pg garbage with not even a drop of blood.

Vernikova

Champion
WWE really needs to cut down on the number of Pay-Per-View events that they have in one year. It's like one Pay-Per-View every 4-5 weeks so they really can't set up a proper storyline and the rivalries seem rushed as a result. I haven't seen it since Hell in a Cell but I still watch it occasionally.

Cloud.

You're pathetic.
IMO, always did.