• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official WWE/AEW Thread, Brother!

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Cena will be shoved in our faces again, but you know, I like it. Cena is a great entertainer and the fans love him.

I disagree, Cena is a horrible entertainer, First im not a Cena hater and I can respect what he does outside the ring, but as inside the the ring goes........5 move of doom......Shoulder block,protoplex, Fu or STFU, and the fifth move is when he is getting his *** kick by his opponet. I respect him but his Predicable matches outwheight his unpridictable ones.

rocky505

It's actually 6 moves of doom. Shoulder Block, Protoplex, 5 knuckle shuffle, Attitude ajustment, STF, leg drop from turnbuckle. Cena needs to learn more moves besides this 6 or hang the shoes up.

Night_Walker

As for MITB, you're right in saying we don't know for sure until that final spot is filled I expect that will happen tonight.
Very likely, but yeah until the qualifier takes place we're only guessing.

We probably won't see a divas or women's championship match with Beth Phoenix not having this rivalry with Michelle McCool not really going yet and Mickie just having surgery. The Divas Championship(don't make me laugh)
Yep, heh I don't mind them having a second Diva title, since the Women's tends to be brand exclusive.

I can see ShowMiz winning, but I would love for Truth and Morrison to win. Morrison is my favorite superstar right now and I hate The Miz.
For reasons of faces not winning everything that's what I'd expect to happen.

I don't see Edge losing, it would make the rumble win seem pointless as well as his comeback which Jericho said would never happen.
Exactly.

Cena will be shoved in our faces again, but you know, I like it. Cena is a great entertainer and the fans love him.
Nope and NOPE!
He is not an entertainer, cause he can't tell a story in the ring with his performance, and I'm sorry but only kids and young women like him. The wrestling fans (who constitute the majority of the audience) despise him, cause he is pushed down our throats rather then people who can actually wrestle as well as entertain.

I know that Undertaker and HBK will both be taking time off after WM, however I have read that Shawn would be back in time for Summerslam, and I have heard nothing of Undertaker planning to comeback. I would hope for the streak to continue being undefeated, but if they are going to end it one day I would like Shawn Michaels to be the one to do it.
I haven't heard about Taker wanting time off, only know HBK does want time off. And even if both want time off, heck even if Taker wants to retire, I still can't see them ending the Streak - it's something that truly sets Undertaker apart from everyone else.

I heard Taker will retire after Mania whether he wins or loses. I heard Sheamus is going to Smackdown so there's another heel on Smackdown. With TNA coming to Monday nights tonight I see another Monday night war coming. I could see Cena vs Styles.
Where did you hear that?
Wouldn't surprise me though, Taker and HBK have been around forever and they are both getting on.

I think Sheamus should stay on RAW.

I think people are over estimating TNA, they've got some talented guys, but they're not "all that".

Yeah Shelton is solid all around just like Matt used to be.
Yeah Matt's not as much of a flyer anymore, and cause he's often doing the job we don't see all his talent.

As for edge, I just don't see jericho loseing yet, I not really a Edge fan so it may be bias but they can't keep jericho at the raw end of the stick forever. edge really doesn't benifit from having a title right now, and smackdown need a good heel champ to stay on top.
*Shakes Head* Sorry I don't see it.
Edge won the Rumble, Rumble winners almost always win the title at Mania, not to mention Jericho piled sh*t on him for months and months for getting injured - in short Jericho has the loss coming.
Er sorry but why does Smackdown have to have a Heel champ just because RAW has a Face champ?

Come to think of it Smackdown has 6 heel champs right now, Jericho, Michelle, McIntyre, and ShowMiz cause of the unifiyed title,Really all the champs are heels right now cause miz has the US title.
*Shrugs* Yeah there are those patterns in the brands and the company as a whole. I mean look at the height of Evolution's power several years ago - Trips was World Heavyweight Champ, Orton was Intercontinental Champ and Batista & Flair where World Tag Team Champs.

Just means it's more likely that we're gonna get some face wins soon.

As long as Soccer moms and kids run the WWE Cena is basically gonna win.
*Sighs* I know it's sad how these people have taken over the focus of a wrestling company to selling merchandise...

Also I think McIntyre will have to defend his title at wm26. Goldust anyone?
I'd like to see McIntyre at mania and an IC defence would be good. I hope he gets a good challenger.

We should also note the annual Draft commin up, Undertaker ise only one thats only been drafted once that matters. I feel like seeing him kick Cena ***.

I think thats the only reason WWE keeps them on differnt shows, so the kids and the real fan can be happy.
Meh, I think we shift focus to the draft after Mania is over and done with. Good observation though.

Night_Walker

Well Evan Bourne is in and since he's nobody imporant safe to say my views havent change.
Like I said until we saw the final qualifier we'd just be guessing.
I'd have to agree with you about Bourne pry being in there as a someone to fly around the ring. He's too raw in my opinion to be given the briefcase, but he does have potential.

Also STONE COLD STONE COLD STONE COLD STONE COLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As quoted from JR
And then hopefully the end of this ridiculous guest host gimmick!

Also:
~ Legacy steal a win over Orton then add a needless beat down - hopefully this will lead to Mania.
~ Batista again gets one up on Cena.
~ Sheamus vs Trips confirmed for Mania.
~ HBK vs Taker at Mania II is made no-DQ and no-Count-Out... God I hope this doesn't lay the ground for a screwjob ending to the Streak (ie Trips coming down and nailing Taker with a Sledgehammer).

Last edited:

firestar319

The Marauder
Also STONE COLD STONE COLD STONE COLD STONE COLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As quoted from JR

Now give me a hell yeah! But seriously, I'm a little excited for next week's episode of RAW. Stone Cold Steve Austin is guest hosting and officiating the contract signing between Bret Hart and Vince McMahon, and I'm interested in seeing what happens between Legacy and Orton based on what happened last night.

rocky505

And then hopefully the end of this ridiculous guest host gimmick!
THe guest Host gimmick is confirmed to continue. THe night after Mania is some of the guys from Hot Tub Time Machine so the guest Host stuff continues. They said David Hassilhoff would be a guest Host at the beginning of April.

Camcam

Yes, sadly the guest host bs will continue.

I can't believe that Kofi wasn't even in the qualifying match, instead he comes out to help Cena from his beatdown. However, I do like Evan Bourne but I don't see him winning it. With who is in now. I am guessing that it will be either Christian, Kane, or MVP. I would love for Hardy to win and would accept any of them winning.

Does anybody know why Kofi came out to help Cena? If it was mentioned during the show I wouldn't know. I went with the company that I can honestly say I knew and loved and watched grow before they were a household name. Despite Hogan and Bishoff's changes I watched TNA last night. I watched both side by side, but TNA's audio was up while RAW was on mute. It was worth it to see RVD appear Sting's heel change, and the long awaited appearance of Shannon Moore and Jeff Hardy.

rocky505

TNA was alot better than Raw last night. I'm mad RVD didn't do the frog splash :mad: All these Wrestlemania rewind matches look like they'll be okay except Cena vs Show.

Camcam

I agree TNA was great although I don't know for sure if it was in fact better than RAW. From what I saw TNA looked better, but I won't know for sure until I watch my DVR of RAW. I didn't expect RVD to have a long match. It seemed like the point of that segment was to push Sting's heel change, but I was expecting a bigger deal of RVD's debut since TNA has been in his face constantly since Hogan and Bishoff took over.

rocky505

TNA always get's in former WWE superstars face's. Watch them go after Gregory Helms.

Wilkimania

I think with Evan taking the place as spot monkey. Shelton stands a good chance of getting his hands on the briefcase

rocky505

Shelton isn't in it to win it. He's only in there to show off his athletic moves. It's how it's always been when he's in one. He does a suicide dive out of the ring he's out cold the rest of the match.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Ok lets see.........WWE NEEDS to get the Hurricane BACK.

TNA WAS better than raw last night even tho i only watch the last 30mins of impact!

Jeff Hardy belongs in the WWE!

Id expect RVD to go to TNA cause of WWE pg rating.

I pretty sure Christian will MITB at this moment, im not sure why, but he's way overdue.

I batista win, and cause of the soccer moms and kids that a HUGE IF, i see him starting a feud with Kane for the title, I also see Shelton in USchip title hunt.

I think Matt should get a IC title run like Jeff, or he could bring back the Hardcore title.

As reasons stated before, Edge will win even tho it would be alot more interresting to see Jericho retain the title a little longer.

As for Trips and Sheamous, I smell a DQ at Wm26.

Drew says he will go 2 Wm26, Any suggestions on who he should face for the IC title?

As for Taker and HBK, I thougth it would end in a Double count out, to make it 17-1-0
but now I glad to see the up comming chair shots and table now thats its legal.

The Divas Divison Doesn't Matter!!!!!!!

I also don't want to see Cena VS Big show next week, we all know who's gonna win, The kiddies champ!

Rant over.

Night_Walker

Shelton isn't in it to win it. He's only in there to show off his athletic moves. It's how it's always been when he's in one. He does a suicide dive out of the ring he's out cold the rest of the match.
Oh so because he's always been in the match to play the 'spot monkey' that means he can only ever be in it to be a spot monkey?

Seriously, please consider everyone in the MitB on their current merits as a potential future World Champion, not on what they've done in previous MitB matches.

And in great news I've just read there are now 9 men in MitB VI, and the prophecy has been fulfilled :D

In HBK related news, he apparently had a convo with Sheamus backstage in which he said that it was time for Sheamus (and guys like him) to step up to the main-event because HBK won't be around much after Mania and nor will a lot of the established main-eventers.

Leaving aside what this might mean for the result of Taker vs HBK at Mania II, which I know is hard to do, I think this shows a wonderful confidence level in Sheamus.
I was worried that Sheamus had just been thrown aside - he could use a bit more polishing in certain areas I think (a bit more actual wrestling rather then brawling) but he's got a lot of natural talent in the ring and on the mic and it's good to see he's already being considered as one of the next crop of main-eventers.

Personally I don't think it hurts Kofi to not be in the MitB match, I think he's solidly enough established to find the more conventional way to the top. I sorta think the WWE is pacing his push cause they realise he could be huge but he has to be pushed in the right way.
And kept away from feuds like Cena vs Batista, it did little for him to take a Batista bomb on RAW and I don't see how it helps him to be seen as Cena's friend...

The company is lucky that just as their biggest names (Taker, HBK, Trips etc) are getting on age-wise they've got a slight glut of talented younger people ready to step up (Benjamin, Kofi, McIntyre, Morrison, MVP, Swagger, etc). Hopefully they don't feed too many of them to Cena...

I am genuinely infuriated that the guest host nonsense will continue, I think it disrupts the ability to tell stories and the hosts have been virtually all faces...

I haven't watched the TNA show, I'll pry see it this weekend - but again I doubt it can be "that much" better then the WWE. I've watched both companies in the recent past and they really seem about the same to me (same amount of time lost to backstage stuff, same number of good and bad feuds, etc).
Maybe things have changed but until I watch I'm holding back judgement. I think what's important for TNA is that they don't focus on trying to beat WWE in their first live shows, because that will lead to them using up all their good story-lines and such in one fell swoop.
Also they need to get rid of this stupid inferiority complex they have with WWE... Don't waste 10 minutes per show with a promo about how you or your talent is better, have matches that SHOW it.

Next Week's RAW:
Bret Hart and McMahon sign with Stone Cold on hand - that'll end with a stunner...
Orton vs Trips - I'm certain this will end in complete and utter chaos *coughs Sheamus *coughs twice* Legacy. But it'd be awesome to see Orton and Trips fight them off and stand tall in the ring together.
Cena vs Big Show - will end one of two ways. The most likely being Cena's usual feat of "incredible" strength by hitting the AA on Big Show (trying to make Cena seem incredibly just cause he can lift the Big Show). What's less likely but possible is Batista running in and distracting or destroying Cena.
HBK vs Chris Jericho - probably the match that will steal the night, cause these guys are two of the best in the world right now. Sadly I think this'll end with chaos too, eg: Bong, lights out, HBK's laid out when the lights come back on, Edge spears Jericho.

Last edited:

rocky505

How are all the guest hosts Faces? THe guy who played Nepolion Dynamite was a dirty guy. And so was Jeremy Piven and doc.

Camcam

Well There may still be hope for Kofi to get in. There are now 9 entrants in MITB. They probably won't put Kofi in but does make any sense to have a 9 man MITB. For those who haven't read yet SPOILER ALERT: Drew Macintyre was given another shot to get into MITB and he faced some Jobber to qualify. He is now my favorite to win although I will still hope for Christian or Shelton and of course Matt Hardy.
Whoever wants to see a crazy X-Division segment featuring the Ultimate X high wire or wants to see a dream match of Jeff Hardy vs. AJ Styles or just want to see Jeff Hardy wrestle again, or the return of Brother Runt(Spike Dudley) and the shaving of Eric Bishoff, be sure to watch TNA next monday.
I am trying to convince as many people as possible to watch TNA. I really want this company to succeed and be able to compete with WWE. Any real fan should want the same thing. If this were to happen then WWE would be forced to step up and give better shows like they did when competing with WCW.

Wilkimania

When I originally read about the 9th man. I sort of wanted him to lose to a NXT rookie. Would have made things interesting.