• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official WWE/AEW Thread, Brother!

slowdude

Why would the Punk vs Mysterio match be Mask vs Hair?

Those matches come way later in a feud...

It was reported like 2-3 months ago over the internet that the wwe would be doing a Punk vs Rey Hair vs Mask match at Mania this year.

Night_Walker

It was reported like 2-3 months ago over the internet that the wwe would be doing a Punk vs Rey Hair vs Mask match at Mania this year.
Yes, and I could have said that Taker would have a Last Ride match. Internet speculation, no matter where the idea has come from is just that: speculation. Plus in 2-3 months a lot of things can change.

Item vs Item matches typically come later on in a feud, not as the first or second match between them within a feud.
I could well be wrong but I would think it's an unlikely match to have simply because the feud is only about a month old.

Wilkimania

Yeah but Rey's taking time off after mania for his knee surgery. And Rey said that somewhere.

Night_Walker

Yeah but Rey's taking time off after mania for his knee surgery. And Rey said that somewhere.
Perhaps but there's a difference between hearing Rey is gonna have time off and thinking it means a Hair vs Mask match is likely and hearing HBK isn't booked for anything after the RAW on the night after Mania and thinking "yeah looks like Michaels will lose".

Punk could quite conceivably lose to Rey in a standard match, and in a temper order a beat down of Rey by the Straight Edge Society that ends up targeting Rey's knee with a steel chair. Heck that'd seem more likely to me as a way of getting Rey off camera.

Wilkimania

Perhaps but there's a difference between hearing Rey is gonna have time off and thinking it means a Hair vs Mask match is likely and hearing HBK isn't booked for anything after the RAW on the night after Mania and thinking "yeah looks like Michaels will lose".

Punk could quite conceivably lose to Rey in a standard match, and in a temper order a beat down of Rey by the Straight Edge Society that ends up targeting Rey's knee with a steel chair. Heck that'd seem more likely to me as a way of getting Rey off camera.

My comment was more aimed at the comment of this happening later on in the feud, my comment was more saying well the rest of the feud wont happen for a while.

Night_Walker

My comment was more aimed at the comment of this happening later on in the feud, my comment was more saying well the rest of the feud wont happen for a while.

Aha okay.

...Although maybe it will happen. Given the demonstration of a complete lack of logic that's just been shown on RAW; Orton vs Rhodes vs DiBaise - WHY?! Legacy are united against Orton it doesn't make sense for them to be fighting each other!

firestar319

The Marauder

Aha okay.

...Although maybe it will happen. Given the demonstration of a complete lack of logic that's just been shown on RAW; Orton vs Rhodes vs DiBaise - WHY?! Legacy are united against Orton it doesn't make sense for them to be fighting each other!

Seriously. I was expecting a Handicap match between them too. It would make more sense

Wilkimania

It wouldn't surprise me to see them team up on Orton all match, one tries to get the pin on him, the other one stops him. They Brawl. one falls. RKO. The match ends.Orton Winner.

firestar319

The Marauder
It wouldn't surprise me to see them team up on Orton all match, one tries to get the pin on him, the other one stops him. They Brawl. one falls. RKO. The match ends.Orton Winner.

And I think that's exactly how the match is gonna be played out at WrestleMania

Night_Walker

It's possible, although I'm not sure how likely it is right now. They don't have any disputes about who's gonna clobber Orton first. But we'll have to wait and see.

Next Week on RAW:
Orton & Trips vs Legacy and Sheamus.
YES! I can't wait to see Orton and Trips team together again :D

Last edited:

#Gecko#

The Essential One
With the match Randy Orton vs Ted Dibiase vs. Cody Rhodes (just like in SvR10) , all that's left is Rey vs. CM Punk and some diva match. I'm just glad this event doesn't have more than half the matches title matches.

firestar319

The Marauder

It's possible, although I'm not sure how likely it is right now. They don't have any disputes about who's gonna clobber Orton first. But we'll have to wait and see.

Next Week on RAW:
Orton & Trips vs Legacy and Sheamus.
YES! I can't wait to see Orton and Trips team together again :D

That handicap next week is gonna be awesome! Wasn't the last time they've ever teamed up was way back in Evolution? If so, its been a pretty long time.

rocky505

WWE banned chair shots WTF! I swear WWE is getting worse. No blood hardly any weapons and no cursing(hardly). WWE needs to stop worrying about the kids and soccer moms and get back to the attitude era ways.

Ling-Ling

Pokemon dressup
Wrestling has ALWAYS been bad.

Steroid abusing meatheads and ugly women with terribly fake mammaries trying to perform the Bold and the Beautiful with MOR ACKSHUN was never a good idea.

Only good parts are when a stunt goes wrong.

Camcam

10 men will be chaotic,but it should be able to make a great and unpredictable ladder match, and considering how everyone just wants to talk about how WWE sucks now, a great ladder match is something they should want to see.
I'm expecting some kind of match involving pretty much every diva after what happened with LayCool attacking the RAW divas. If anything expect some along the lines of Lingerie Pillow fight.WWE is still trying to get the attention of older males in that area.
Sheamus vs. HHH is sure to be great, I'm hoping that Sheamus really sticks out and this launches his career further.
Orton, Dibiase and Rhodes will most likely be like a handicap match for a minute but I think this match will be to show us what Legacy can do on their own without any teammates or partners. Only thing missing to make it like the game is the fathers.
Punk vs. Mysterio is a pretty good rivalry for the short amount of time it has existed, it has already gotten very personal with Mysterio costing Punk MITB and Punk embarassing Mysterio in front of his family. Why not make it more personal by putting the mask and hair on the line.
Bret fooled Vince and now I am expecting a bit better of a match then I did at first. It will obviously be a fight not a match. Bret had a stroke and Vince is just old they won't be doing the most technical match we've ever seen. However, I don't expect it to be better than Vince's matches against HBK and Hogan.
It would be crazy for the MITB winner to cash in that night. It would be a great way to set up a main event for Extreme Rules in April. I'm hoping for Matt to cash in on Edge as sort of an overdue payback for all that crap with Lita.
The world title matches aren't interesting me a lot but I expecting Cena and Edge to win.
I'm pulling for Taker but I can't help but feel that Shawn is going to beat the streak and put all that you can't do it to rest.