• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official WWE/AEW Thread, Brother!

Armando Payne

Has anybody thought of joining the #fandangorevolution yet? All you need to do is buy Fandango's theme, thassall. Everything else is doing it.

Laser Shuckle

Without those "crutches", ziggler is blander and blonder than a wheel of cheddar.

I agree. although Vickie is even worse than Ziggler.

Honestly from watching his youtube show/zack ryder's youtube show over the last year or two, ziggler is actually pretty good on a mic when he just has a bit of free reign, and his "show-off" and cocky attitude comes off naturally from those. Yet, with wwe giving their guys scripts/cards to work off of, then there isn't really any free reign on it. I just wish they let some guys natural talents run free a bit more, instead it sometimes hinders their talents.

I've never watched Zack's show but from what I've seen of Ziggler on TV he has little to no character whatsoever. Being good on the mic means next to nothing if you don't have much to offer. Just look at Colter (a guy with even more of a personality) The whole cocky heel thing is boring and done to death but the fact that Ziggler doesn't add anything remotely new to it himself makes it especially bad.

As for WWE giving their guys scripts I don't know how they do things backstage exactly but I doubt he would be that much more entertaining if they gave him more free reign.

-Raiga-

As for WWE giving their guys scripts I don't know how they do things backstage exactly but I doubt he would be that much more entertaining if they gave him more free reign.

Agreed, and there are reason they don't just give people free reign. What happens when Ziggler takes a jab at a wrestler the company was planning to team him with the following week?

I mean, the underlying reason here isn't exactly rocket science. Its just bad writing. Even with ziggler's talent void, good writing could make up for it. Hell it made up for Benoit, who wasn't bad at promos but had a pretty one dimensional character otherwise.

Mye

Someone has to win..
Has anybody thought of joining the #fandangorevolution yet? All you need to do is buy Fandango's theme, thassall. Everything else is doing it.

The thing to the right of my azelf picture isn't a dead giveaway?

Laser Shuckle

Sometimes (well pretty often actually) I think the "creative" team is just a myth. Antonio randomly losing the title to Kofi? Really? and then they have Wade lose to R-truth right after he wins the IC Title? What a complete joke. of course we'll have to sit through a third helping of Triple H vs Lesnar too with both guys showing up at different times every couple weeks.

The only things I enjoyed were Mark Henry squashing Sheamus backstage and Lesnar's beatdown session. What a waste of 3 hours.

Mye

Someone has to win..
Sometimes (well pretty often actually) I think the "creative" team is just a myth. Antonio randomly losing the title to Kofi? Really? and then they have Wade lose to R-truth right after he wins the IC Title? What a complete joke. of course we'll have to sit through a third helping of Triple H vs Lesnar too with both guys showing up at different times every couple weeks.

The only things I enjoyed were Mark Henry squashing Sheamus backstage and Lesnar's beatdown session. What a waste of 3 hours.

The entire episode confused me, due to the sheer number of flaws in it. We had the ic, us, and world heavyweight champions all lose (2 of them losing to superstars who haven't been seen in weeks), triple h vs lesnar being 'renewed' (because apparently their match at wrestlemania didn't settle things), big show yet again being forced to enter a handicap match with orton/sheamus (which seemed more like filler than an actual match), and ryback have a 19 minute long dialogue (which, after that, obviously points to either ryback or cena turning heel at extreme rules).

Armando Payne

^ Add to that that the Tag Team Champions were the only champions to stand tall at the end of the episode (Kaitlyn, Ziggler, Barrett & Cesaro all lost & The Shield made Cena pay for his injustices.)

celestial phantom

That raw pretty much was a failure. The crowd was entirely dead up until Punk came out for his promo. Punk is finally taking time off I assume and won't be around for a few weeks, so it made it me hate it more. All champions not teaming with the Undertaker next week in the UK (that is going to be one great match/crowd if they actually allow it to happen, please let it happen) lost and Cesaro even lost the title, just dumbfounds me. The one thing that dumbfounded me the most was the divas match and how "twin magic" still works unless they portray the official as an idiot. I mean how can you not notice which one is which when the announcers spent the whole match talking about which bella had the bigger breasts and then not notice when Brie pulls off twin magic, when it's kind of obvious to tell now.

Honestly, I enjoy Kaitlyn as the divas champ and all, because she looks like she's having fun going out there and competing and has the look to be a strong divas champion. That means nothing when the announcers don't care about their matches, a lack of competitors, and overall hate on woman's wrestling.

Then we have the lack of respect to the IC, US, and WHC titles, by making Cesaro lose his to Kofi (who then states he brought the title "home???" when he's billed from west africa???), Wade lose randomly to R-Truth who could be relevant as a challenger if they would please give him a live mic and allowed rant to follow, and Ziggler lose randomly to Swagger.

Basically pros of this show = Daniel Bryan being extremely over, the crowd reaction to Punk, Lesnar decimating 3MB, Henry's teleporting charge in front of sheamus, Ryback's promo (although it was longer than needed to be, it was actually pretty good), and The Shield beat down on Cena with Ryback completely ignoring it.

Everything else was a complete disaster.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
RAW was so disappointing last night. I don't know why I had any hopes for it. Fandangoing was ruined last night! That was the biggest crime the crowd screwed up Fandangoing. I miss the New Jersey crowd already. They would have Fandangoed the night away. The crowd last night was your standard WWE crowd. Dolph Ziggler, The World Heavyweight Champion lost to Jack Swagger! How did Dolph Ziggler lose to Jack Swagger? Platinum fan is majorly upset over this alone. HE IS THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION! HE SHOULD BE WINNING! Okay, that aside I'm sure everyone saw nearly every champion lose last night. What was going on? Cesaro lost the belt to Kofi. I don't mind really, since Cesaro's hardly on TV anymore. Kofi will at least show the belt when it's time to job to another heel.

I enjoyed Brock Lesnar destroying the three man jobbing band, and the news about the Shield facing Undertaker, Kane, and Bryan has me excited, but I bet Taker gets taken out before the match. CM Punk' promo has me interested in where his character goes from here, so I'll be looking forward to what CM Punk does next. Does he take a break to repackage himself of what? Ryback and John Cena, hmm. On one hand I knew WWE was going to sell Ryback as a heel for this, but it would have made more sense if Ryback was just a monster who destroyed everything, face or heel to get what he desires. That's the impression he gives off. Well not anymore but whatever. I didn't care for this Sheamus and Orton feud with Big Show but now that Mark Henry is in it, it just got interesting. I figured Orton and Sheamus would just become a Tag Team at this point. So RAW sucked for me, this is why we need a New Jersey crowd to make a crappy RAW good, and hopefully it will improve next week. I'm going Fandangoing.

Mye

Someone has to win..
^ Add to that that the Tag Team Champions were the only champions to stand tall at the end of the episode (Kaitlyn, Ziggler, Barrett & Cesaro all lost & The Shield made Cena pay for his injustices.)

Oh yeah, kaitlyn lost too (albeit I don't really care due to the lack of time they're giving to that division). In my opinion, they need to bring in more divas from nxt (hopefully paige), and turn punk face at extreme rules (have the shield ambush cena/ryback in a match, and get punk to 'save' them).

Armando Payne

So the one thing we've learned is that the creative control should be brought to the back and live their life ala Old Yeller. Bring in some new blood who understands how logic works. (Shiny Belt Wearer Person Beat No Shiny Belt Wearer Person Unless Want No Shiny Belt Wearer Person Be Shiny Belt.) Make the babyfaces the good guys. (How are The Shield & their retarded cousins (She-Moose & Orton) any different seeing as they both beat up a guy on their lonesome?)

Jb

Tsun in the streets
WWE have just ****ed up Fandango's whole ting just like they ****ed up Daniel Bryan's "Yes" by flooding it. Basically telling this crowd 'you better sing his theme because we're telling you how popular it is'. WWE is a walking promotion machine these days. They don't surprise us with wrestlers coming out of nowhere, instead they tell us that that wrestler will be showing up the following week and then introduce him before the theme music starts. No wonder the crowds are so shitty besides post-WM

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
well, ya can't pull off a Jersey crowd if ya ain't from Jersey. na' mean? I saw very little of RAW, but that crowd was dead silent. I think it was in South Carolina. that's probably why.

I think it's so stupid that Ziggler lost to Swagger. I mean, he kinda JUST WON the title. the WWE Universe will never take him seriously if he's “that guy who can only be WHC with MITB and jobs for midcarders"

I'm gonna have to watch this CM Punk promo. CM Punk, you deserve a nice, long rest *returns to his pokeball* hopefully, he does come back as a face. my dream is for him to be the face of WWE, like the Rock was, but I know that's not gonna happen, so he can be this generation's Stone Cold

-Raiga-

Wow you guys are taking this way too seriously. You act like this bad booking came out of nowhere. Its been like this for the last 2 years.

Same with the fandango thing. There was and is no such thing as "Fandangoing". The day 349 views on youtube makes something a popular fad is a sad day. There is no way WWE could have screwed anything up because there WASN'T anything to screw up.

I'll always be a wrestling fan, but even I after all my years literally can't watch this crap. I guess I'll actually do something productive until it changes haha.(and don't mention TNA as an alternative. That's like ordering a Big mac 10 years in a row and eating a regular hamburger to spice things up)

Last edited:

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
Wow you guys are taking this way too seriously. You act like this bad booking came out of nowhere. Its been like this for the last 2 years.

Same with the fandango thing. There was and is no such thing as "Fandangoing". The day 349 views on youtube makes something a popular fad is a sad day. There is no way WWE could have screwed anything up because there WASN'T anything to screw up.

I'll always be a wrestling fan, but even I after all my years literally can't watch this crap. I guess I'll actually do something productive until it changes haha.(and don't mention TNA as an alternative. That's like ordering a Big mac 10 years in a row and eating a regular hamburger to spice things up)

sorry, but I have to give credit to Jersey for that extra oomph that made a post-WM RAW extra special. but I totally agree that “fandangoing" was never going anywhere. “fandangoing" is WWE fans catching the excitement from the Jersey crowd and creating something that isn't really there (that everyone loves fandango now). the difference between him and D. Bryan is that Bryan showed off his amazing in-ring technique before “yes" while fandango has shown us literally nothing, so it's hard for him be over with the crowd if we don't even know how he fights (keep in mind that his WM match was a one-sided fight).

however, RAW wasn't like “every RAW for the past 2 years". all the Champions lost. that's both different and stupid

celestial phantom

yeah last night's raw was different. A lot of raws end up with that bad to ok-ish feel with once every 2 months or so we get that really good raw that hits all the points, but last night was just flatline worse than bad. Like after the previous week, this was actually a chance for them to turn the product in a better direction for all parts and not just the main event scene. The last few years, I never had that feeling as strongly as this year for how well it was done. It's as if they peaked for the first time in a long time, then jumped straight to rock bottom in the span of 1 week. The poor and lame crowds don't help it either. Like it's the carolina's they usually care for wrestling. North more so than the South, but they still get some mild reactions, but that was non-existent this episode. I never blame them when they hit the midwest in my neck of the woods, b/c we're not treated to this stuff honestly a lot without territory style wrestling and all. But WWE is built along east coast and should get their best reactions from the north east, and then the south east. That was just dead last night.

Mye

Someone has to win..
yeah last night's raw was different. A lot of raws end up with that bad to ok-ish feel with once every 2 months or so we get that really good raw that hits all the points, but last night was just flatline worse than bad. Like after the previous week, this was actually a chance for them to turn the product in a better direction for all parts and not just the main event scene. The last few years, I never had that feeling as strongly as this year for how well it was done. It's as if they peaked for the first time in a long time, then jumped straight to rock bottom in the span of 1 week. The poor and lame crowds don't help it either. Like it's the carolina's they usually care for wrestling. North more so than the South, but they still get some mild reactions, but that was non-existent this episode. I never blame them when they hit the midwest in my neck of the woods, b/c we're not treated to this stuff honestly a lot without territory style wrestling and all. But WWE is built along east coast and should get their best reactions from the north east, and then the south east. That was just dead last night.

Another thing 'learned' from that raw episode is that even ryback is affected by newton's laws (every action results in an equal and opposite reaction). Ryback attacked cena (who is considered both a heel and face), therefore making ryback both hated and liked by the wwe audience now.

Laser Shuckle

WWE have just ****ed up Fandango's whole ting just like they ****ed up Daniel Bryan's "Yes" by flooding it. Basically telling this crowd 'you better sing his theme because we're telling you how popular it is'. WWE is a walking promotion machine these days. They don't surprise us with wrestlers coming out of nowhere, instead they tell us that that wrestler will be showing up the following week and then introduce him before the theme music starts. No wonder the crowds are so shitty besides post-WM

Exactly, It's sad and pathetic. Whenever something like this happens they always feel the need to beat it to death until everyone is sick and tired of it.

Well when was the last time almost all the champions ended up losing on the same night? Much less right after Wrestlemania? The US champ didn't even make the card and then they have him drop the title two weeks later. Not to mention that pointless Handicap match and even Punk falling short... this was easily the worst Raw in a very long time.

If the show was still two hours and they weren't trying so hard to shove social media down your throat or pat themselves on the back constantly I would probably still be interested, but for now I don't think I'll be watching anytime soon either.

-Raiga-

You guys are missing my point. Stupid decisions, whether they are all the champions losing at a show, having punk lose the title to a part-timer, jobbing out superstars to NXT rookie Bo Dallas just to take him off t.v., etc. are all stupid decisions under the same umbrella.

My problem with WWE is that they can still put on an awesome show while aiming it at kids, but are seemingly trying to put on the worst show they can. I can say one thing for sure, if I were a kid in the this day and age, I would NOT be a fan of wrestling.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
I just wish everything wasn't so watered down. There's a lot you can get away with while keeping it PG. Seems like WWE forgot that.

I seriously don't see what the kids like in Cena, I mean when I was a kid I liked all the cool people, (Kane,Mankind/Taker/Hardys/Lita/Rock/Austin/Brood/Godfather and so on) I seriously couldn't see myself being a fan of the current, even if I still a kid. I think parents force their kids to like him lol.

If I was still a kid today I'd probably like wrestlers with a gimmick, not the generic hulks running about today. I miss when everyone was Kofi/Miz sized or had defining features like Taker/Kane/Show. It made the generic people stand out more(Austin/Rock(look wise)). They were damn good on the mic though.

I blame the writing really, gimmcks really need to come back, even if they are a little cheesy.