• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official WWE/AEW Thread, Brother!

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
Well, right before commercial break aj called ziggler her "ziggly puff". Congrats to wwe for coming up with a nickname that offends people, food, and pokemon.

lol I actually like that. wwe branching out to the geeks of the WWE Universe (they know we're out there)

Laser Shuckle

Damn, that was easily the best promo we've seen from Ryback.

and finally they pit AJ vs Kaitlyn... Other than that I didn't tune in much.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I'm glad to see Dolph Ziggler is champion, hopefully his title reign actually lasts a good while. As for that 6 man tag match last night, that match was awesome! Undertaker/Kane/Daniel Bryan and the Shield absolutely did a great job in that match. I was very happy with the way that match panned out.

As for the final segment that was a pretty good promo Ryback cut in my opinion. It will be interesting to see how this Cena/Ryback feud plays out.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
RAW was pretty alright for me. The crowd was better then last weeks. I enjoyed Chris Jericho vs Dolph Ziggler. Since I like both of them I didn't care who won but I knew it would be Ziggler. This is his WWE now! Fandgoing was bigger this week then last week and I enjoyed the Fandango and Jericho attack and Y2J dancing with Fandango's dance partner. Chris Jericho knows how to get with and join the crowd, giving them what they want XD looking forward to seeing the Fandango/Chris Jericho feud continue.

I was really into Undertaker, Kane, and Daniel Bryan vs the Shield. The crowd was into it, I was into it, and it felt like everyone brought their best for this special match. Undertaker was involved so of course you have to bring your best. The Ryback promo with Mick Foley was good. Foley can really make a promo awesome, but I think Ryback shined here a bit to, even if they are trying to sell him as a heel just so he can face Cena. The ending was meh. When the Shield came out and Cena left Ryback, I actually thought the Shield were going to ignore Ryback and jump on Cena, with Ryback again not helping.

But my fave thing of the night, just because it made me laugh so much was the Diva's Battle Royal. AJ got knocked out early on and remained in the same lifeless position the entire match as the Divas eliminated each other and I laughed so hard at Layla having to pull AJ's dead weight to the ropes. I almost wish the Divas all eliminated themselves making AJ win by default while lying on the floor and then her music hits with her still just being their not moving and the Micheal Cole or someone goes to interview her on her thoughts on winning the Battle Royal and she still doesn't move a inch. That would have made Platinum fan's night. So overall RAW was better then last week and we have at least two matches for Extreme Rules. Triple H vs Brock Lesnar III and John Cena vs Ryback. I think that's it.

Lol at R-Truth's rapper gimmick back and Ziggly Puff. Ziggly Puff, sounds like a breakfast cereal :D

celestial phantom

I will admit, I laughed at the Zigglypuff name for dolph now. That was truly funny, as well as Big E creeping on Aj/Dolph time. I was hoping Ziggler would go over the time and be "da hell Big E? This is Dolph/Aj time, why are you just standing there looking menacing and scaring Aj??? C'mon man stop creeping in on this, and go do something productive." with a lot of hand gestures involved. I would have enjoyed that skit a lot better if it were like that.

The shield had an awesome helicopter fly-in, and I lol'd at Daniel Bryan trying to tell Kane that he had a "gameplan" where he starts the match and tries to get Kane to tell Taker what to do. The match itself should have been the main event over the other 2 matches happening. Taker still does have it, Ambrose has made the art of selling and facial expressions his. Seth Rollins will probably kill himself with all those suicide dives, and the little interaction to piss off taker was a nice touch. Also Daniel Bryan is still over as hell anywhere with the goat kicks of death.

Jericho/Ziggler was good put it wasn't as good as their other matches had been. It just seems like it wasn't getting out of the gate with the action. Still a good match, but they've had better.

Also that Ryback/Foley promo has easily been ryback's best so far, but the extended and slow speaking of his...I can really get into that if it continues. It's good every so often, as long as they don't have him do promos weekly.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Total random and crazy thought. I know this will not happen, but I would love it if Dolph Ziggler renamed his finisher move "The Ziggly Puff" I would fall on the floor everytime Micheal Cole, JBL, or Jerry Lawler would call it out. "Dolph Ziggler just hit the Ziggly Puff!" It would would rival the Little Jimmy. Speaking of which, is that still R-Truth's signature move now that he's a rapper again?

-Raiga-

Just gonna say I watched this show for the Trios match, and it payed off. Great promos from both shield and Hell no leading into it, and the match was great with a red-hot crowd.

I'm going to hold back from comment on any of the crap I had to endure until that point, because it would just be multiple paragraphs of complaints:(

celestial phantom

Originally posted by Platinum Fan.
Total random and crazy thought. I know this will not happen, but I would love it if Dolph Ziggler renamed his finisher move "The Ziggly Puff" I would fall on the floor everytime Micheal Cole, JBL, or Jerry Lawler would call it out. "Dolph Ziggler just hit the Ziggly Puff!" It would would rival the Little Jimmy. Speaking of which, is that still R-Truth's signature move now that he's a rapper again?

JR voice: GOOD GAHD ALMIGHTY! Dolph Ziggler just hit the ZIGGLYPUFF off the ladder 15 feet in the air!!! It was SUPER EFFECTIVE! Dolph Ziggler's foe fainted! Dolph Ziggler has won the battle!

First thing that popped in my head when I read that. JR's voice makes everything so much better.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I heard Undertaker will be taking on a member of the Shield on Smackdown this Friday. I know Smackdown is taped on Tuesdays so it was taped today, but I don't wanna look at any spoilers. I just heard from a friend that the match is supposed to happen on Smackdown this Friday. It's probably a dark match...If this match did indeed happen I hope it's aired on tv and not just a dark match.

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
wow, Undertaker's 2013 bookings are already much greater than the past 2 years combined. I wonder where he's getting all this stamina from

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
I knew WWE was real! ...I wonder how Vince McMahon returned from the dead...

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I'm surprised just as much as you guy's are about Undertaker. Honestly, I think he can continue to work matches as long as he's not going against a wrestler like Brock Lesnar ect. Going against a big wrestler like Brock Lesnar would be a pretty huge workload for a guy like Undertaker nowadays. Undertaker is 48, and this year was the first Wrestlemania in a while where he actually walked out on his own power. Undertaker is one of my favorite wrestlers of all time, but I do realize at the same time he won't be wrestling forever.

Undertaker can still wrestle. I know he's getting older but he can still put on a good match as long as the guy he is working with isn't a heavy workload. Cm Punk wasn't a heavy workload. The 6 man tag team match he was in against the Shield wasn't a heavy workload on him because he had two other tag partners.

I am now hearing that the singles match this Friday on Smackdown between Undertaker and a member of the Shield will be on tv. It won't be a dark match. Wrestling one of the members of the Shield shouldn't be too much of a heavy workload for Undertaker.

Last edited:

-Raiga-

I have the utmost respect for the Undertaker, but I do wish people would be a bit more realistic about his "condition". He's not even 50, and there are SO many people I know who are over 50 and do more strenuous labor on about the same basis as a regular wrestlers schedule. In addition, he's a larger man, so while I'm not understating the amount of bumps he's had to take throughout the years, I'd have to assume its about 1/4 to 1/2 less the average joe.

I am in no way complaining though, just imagining if he was on T.V. all the time in addition to how much time Lesnar, HHH, Jericho, and the others waste is sickening.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
I'd be fine with Taker showing up every other week. I do kinda want him to get into the WWE title picture and retire as champion like Edge. I'm all for Taker and Kane showing up every week if they enter the tag team "division" again.

Bring some value to the titles, y'know?

-Raiga-

I'd be fine with Taker showing up every other week. I do kinda want him to get into the WWE title picture and retire as champion like Edge. I'm all for Taker and Kane showing up every week if they enter the tag team "division" again.

Bring some value to the titles, y'know?

...Kane IS one half of champions right now haha. I don't think former world heavyweight champion D-Bry is making the titles look too bad either.

Armando Payne

Never mind that nonsense, Regal's appearing in 2 WWE Shows in a row.

-Raiga-

Its still far from where it was a few years ago, but at least Smackdown is starting to have things that make you feel like you actually missed something again.

I still wish they had the brand Split, that really helped keep things even. Then again I thought the Bragging Rights PPV was a good idea, and that wasn't exactly received that way by others, so maybe I'm wrong.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
...Kane IS one half of champions right now haha. I don't think former world heavyweight champion D-Bry is making the titles look too bad either.

Whoops lol. Yeah, I just don't want a random team winning the titles, that's all. Though Kane has a history of teaming with random people (RVD, Show, The Hurricane) so it's cool for him. As longs as it's not Kofi and Tatsu or something like that.

celestial phantom

well if they wanted to have the brothers of destruction to have the titles while kane still is 1 half of the champs, then they can pull a hardcore holly like cody did all those years back. Although having that would be pointless, for daniel bryan, kane, and taker. And by hardcore holly, have them defend the titles against taker only for kane to be revealed as taker's partner for those who don't know what I'm talking about.