• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official WWE/AEW Thread, Brother!

-Raiga-

The reveal itself was...lackluster, to say the least. But in the grand scheme of things, this storyline has a lot of potential. I could see it working in the vein of Team Hell no, where there's a lot of comedy on the surface of the duo(Jordan and Angle I mean), but consistently solid in ring work beneath that, that elevates Jordan in the eyes of the fans.

If nothing else, it's miles more interesting that if they did the uber obvious "Angle manages American Alpha" story.

Nebbygetinthebag

I haven't WWE for a while has it been good recently? I'm a huge fan of WWE my favorite wrestler is Randy Orton,AJ Styles and Dean Ambrose.

Last edited:

-Raiga-

I haven't WWE for a while has it been good recently? I'm a huge fan of WWE my favorite wrestler is Randy Orton,AJ Styles and Dean Ambrose.

Considering the timeframe of the wrestlers you listed, I would say it's no better or worse than it was when you were last watching. It's a little slow right now overall, but it always is pre-summerslam. Stuff should start getting more interesting pretty soon.

Nebbygetinthebag

Considering the timeframe of the wrestlers you listed, I would say it's no better or worse than it was when you were last watching. It's a little slow right now overall, but it always is pre-summerslam. Stuff should start getting more interesting pretty soon.
Oh that's great to hear through I might watch WWE matches in YouTube.

Last edited:

-Raiga-

Oh that's great to hear through I might watch WWE matches in YouTube.

That wouldn't be a bad idea, they've been uploading a LOT of full matches lately, great ones at that. In fact they just uploaded a personal favorite of mine a week or so ago, here's the link if you've never seen it. (unless you mean RECENT WWE matches, which yeah, they really only upload clips of)

[video=youtube;iQ01aoHGIQg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQ01aoHGIQg[/video]

Nebbygetinthebag

That wouldn't be a bad idea, they've been uploading a LOT of full matches lately, great ones at that. In fact they just uploaded a personal favorite of mine a week or so ago, here's the link if you've never seen it. (unless you mean RECENT WWE matches, which yeah, they really only upload clips of)

[video=youtube;iQ01aoHGIQg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQ01aoHGIQg[/video]
That match was really good I love Cody Rhodes and Goldust they were the best duo I miss Cody Rhodes :( he was a good wrester and I mean the recent one which I'm planning to watch it now so thank anyway of showing that epic match :).

The Mega Champion

With Battleground over it's officially SummerSlam season.

What are your hopes for it?

I'll post mine. Though it's kind of obvious and seems like mostly a pipe dream at this point.

I'm getting REALLY sick of the Braun Strowman/Roman Reigns BS and it needs to stop. NOW. However that's clearly not going to happen.

So it's likely this will happen at SummerSlam...

Roman Reigns vs Braun Strowman vs Samoa Joe vs Brock Lesnar. Fatal 4 Way for the Universal Championship.

My hope? Obvious. ROMAN WINS.

Next up SmackDown.

John Cena vs Jinder Mahal for the WWE Championship.

JOHN CENA WINS AND BREAKS RIC FLAIR'S 16 TIME CHAMPIONSHIP RECORD.

But it really doesn't matter what I want to happen. We'll just to have to wait and see what actually happens.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I want Cena to break Flair's record just to hear all the people rant and complain. John Cena haters are among the most funniest people to watch whine. As for the Universal belt I'd want Braun Strowman to win. But either Reigns or Joe I'd be cool with. As long as they get the belt off Lesnar I don't care who wins the thing.

Laser Shuckle

Yeah let's put the title on Cena for the millionth time because 10 years of his same old stale s**t wasn't enough.. This may be premature but I don't even care if he loses the feud to Rusev, Cena needs to get lost (again) if he's going to continue like this because from an entertainment standpoint he's got nothing left to offer and is just riding off his name.

Cena going over Jinder and winning the belt again is unbelievably stupid to boot. >_< yes Jinder is almost as yawn inducing as Randy but with how much they've invested in him and how far he's come trying to reinvent himself it would be another big waste. We've seen all this before... And I don't know about the rest of you but it's damn near the last thing I want to see again.

Last edited:

The Mega Champion

I'm not upset. Or even surprised. I'm pretty sure it's because he's a part timer now. Still though.

I'M VERY DISAPPOINTED.

They're pushing Shinsuke Nakamura way to fast.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I don't mind the push for Shinsuke Nakamura at all. He's really over with the crowd and has some really cool moves. He's more believable to be in the championship then Jinder. Poor Jinder. I don't blame him for this rushed spot he was put in. They really should have put a midcard belt on him first.

-Raiga-

At the very least, Jinder and Shinsuke has the POTENTIAL to be something interesting for Jinder. Because of obvious reasons, they can't just base the feud around Jinder being the evil foreigner like they've been doing. In addition, Orton and Mahal are very similar in their in-ring styles, which didn't make for a particularly interesting affair. Obviously Shinsuke brings his own flavor to mix.

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
At the very least, Jinder and Shinsuke has the POTENTIAL to be something interesting for Jinder. Because of obvious reasons, they can't just base the feud around Jinder being the evil foreigner like they've been doing. In addition, Orton and Mahal are very similar in their in-ring styles, which didn't make for a particularly interesting affair. Obviously Shinsuke brings his own flavor to mix.
I hope they kill off the Jinder's gimmick soon since you know he's competing against another foreigner lol. Modern Day Maharaja vs the King of Strong Style might not be a bad match going into Summerslam.

The Mega Champion

P.S.: This is my response to the rumor that Heyman is lobbying for Joe to be Universal Champ.

**** off. ROMAN 4 CHAMP.

Laser Shuckle

Congrats, your obvious troll posts are more entertaining than anything Reigns has ever said. I hope you can sleep at night now as that's really not saying much.

Samoa Joe winning the title at Summerslam makes the absolute most sense, which means they probably won't let it happen..

And good on Cena for putting over Shinsuke like that. Jinder vs Cena would've been horrible, atleast now as it was said earlier Mahal vs Nakamura has the potential to be something worth watching.

-Raiga-

I'm not sure how Samoa Joe winning the title makes the most sense. From a tenure standpoint, he practically just got to the main roster and is still in the process of being introduced to casual fans. And from a kayfabe standpoint, he just lost clean as a whistle to Lesnar at the PPV, and has been treated in general as inferior to Lesnar/Reigns/Strowman.

Best case scenario whether people think it is or not, is to keep the title on Lesnar. Strowman is greener than grass and he doesn't even deserve a midcard title imo. Reigns the crowd hates, and hasn't proven to be a particularly big draw with the title on him. And Joe doesn't warrant it for the reasons I mentioned above. So just keep it on Lesnar to mess with the whole expectation that he'll lose it cuz he's going to UFC.(which he can't for quite some time anyways). And then just wait till either one of the other three actually is hot enough to deserve the title.

Laser Shuckle

Best case scenario is to keep the belt on a guy who barely shows up half the time? I mean, I'd rather they keep it on Lesnar over Reigns/Strowman but with Joe the title would be there every week.

Your last point about Joe is exactly why he should win, it would legitimize him compared to the others here. Yeah he lost his match but he got a good amount of offense in without just getting destroyed in 5 minutes like most of Lesnar's opponents. Brock vs Joe has been money so far, why not add fuel to the fire with a Samoa Joe win? Lesnar retaining might be the safe option here but aside from Reigns winning it's also the least interesting.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I'd take Reigns over Lesnar personally at this point. I don't care who's Universal Champion as long as they appear on RAW and help progress the storyline.