• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official WWE/AEW Thread, Brother!

Very sad to hear about Roman. Good luck, give that leukaemia a beating, and come back stronger than ever. The whole WWE universe is behind you.

The Mega Champion

I'M SO MAD RIGHT NOW.

I have absolutely no fall-back.

John Cena is part-time and Daniel Bryan is taking too many risks again.

I'M COMPLETELY UN-CONSOLABLE. DON'T EVEN TRY.

-Raiga-

I'M SO MAD RIGHT NOW.

I have absolutely no fall-back.

John Cena is part-time and Daniel Bryan is taking too many risks again.

I'M COMPLETELY UN-CONSOLABLE. DON'T EVEN TRY.

Seriously, what's wrong with you? It's plain sick to make light of a guy's cancer relapsing so you can continue an online character literally no one cares for.

Laser Shuckle

^ This guy is still around? *Sigh*

I don't really watch anymore but very sad to hear about Roman's condition. Hope he gets well soon! Also what the hell has WWE been doing with Asuka!?

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
So WWE is promoting their Evolution event this Sunday and it seems like WWE has completely forgotten about the undercard. We’re going to be treated by some great matches. There’s the Mae Young Classic finals with Toni Storm and Io Shirai. These two ladies have shown that they are able to put on a great show. There’s the NXT Women’s Title match. That should be another great contest knowing what Baszler and Sane can do. The Last Woman Standing SmackDown Women’s Title Match should be match of the night. Lynch and Flair will probably go out for 30 minutes in what, I hope, is going to be a brutal match.

The Raw Women’s Title match I have mixed feelings about. I understand putting the face of the typical Diva in Nikki Bella against what is now the current top woman in Ronda Rousey. But meh. I really don’t know what to expect from those two and I think their match will be average at best.

James/Bliss against Lita/Trish. Am I the only one not all that interested in it? Nostalgia is wearing out. And the Battle Royal seems like just an excuse to get their “over 50 women” onto the card.

These matches I don’t think can fill 4 hours of TV time. What about NXT and NXT UK? Will the NXT UK Women’s Title be defended (avoiding spoilers for those who don’t know who is the champion)? You have great athletes like Deonna Purrazzo, Dakota Kai, Xia Brookside, Nikki Cross, Killer Kelly, Mia Yim and more in NXT and NXT UK that could definitely fill out the card with great matches. They could bring in some of the big independent names that compete in the MYC like Mercedes Martinez or Meiko Satomura. They need to do something to boost the value of those event.

I’m not saying that this event is going to be bad in any way. I’m actually looking forward to watching it. I just think WWE is wasting their opportunity to make the event unbelievable. Like I said, aside from the three matches I talked about the rest of the show looks subpar. Hopefully they surprise me and pull something great out of their magic hat.

DLeck6211

Furniture of law enforcement
So WWE is promoting their Evolution event this Sunday and it seems like WWE has completely forgotten about the undercard. We’re going to be treated by some great matches. There’s the Mae Young Classic finals with Toni Storm and Io Shirai. These two ladies have shown that they are able to put on a great show. There’s the NXT Women’s Title match. That should be another great contest knowing what Baszler and Sane can do. The Last Woman Standing SmackDown Women’s Title Match should be match of the night. Lynch and Flair will probably go out for 30 minutes in what, I hope, is going to be a brutal match.

The Raw Women’s Title match I have mixed feelings about. I understand putting the face of the typical Diva in Nikki Bella against what is now the current top woman in Ronda Rousey. But meh. I really don’t know what to expect from those two and I think their match will be average at best.

James/Bliss against Lita/Trish. Am I the only one not all that interested in it? Nostalgia is wearing out. And the Battle Royal seems like just an excuse to get their “over 50 women” onto the card.

These matches I don’t think can fill 4 hours of TV time. What about NXT and NXT UK? Will the NXT UK Women’s Title be defended (avoiding spoilers for those who don’t know who is the champion)? You have great athletes like Deonna Purrazzo, Dakota Kai, Xia Brookside, Nikki Cross, Killer Kelly, Mia Yim and more in NXT and NXT UK that could definitely fill out the card with great matches. They could bring in some of the big independent names that compete in the MYC like Mercedes Martinez or Meiko Satomura. They need to do something to boost the value of those event.

I’m not saying that this event is going to be bad in any way. I’m actually looking forward to watching it. I just think WWE is wasting their opportunity to make the event unbelievable. Like I said, aside from the three matches I talked about the rest of the show looks subpar. Hopefully they surprise me and pull something great out of their magic hat.
Aside from the MYC finals, Smackdown Women's title match and both NXT Women's title match, there's not really anything I'm interested in.

Also, due to injuries, Alexa Bliss will be replaced by... Alicia Fox.

The Battle Royal not only seems like an excuse to put "over 50 women" on the card, but also "Oh ****, we don't know what to do with the rest of the women."

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
This is late, but I don't care! Becky Lynch stole the show at Evolution! She beat Charlotte and is still the champion. WWE is obviously jealous that Becky overshadowed their precious Ronda Rousy, so at Survivor Series they'll have a match, one that Becky more then likely can't win. I don't care, I'm still going to root for Becky. Slay that female Lesnar and keep your momentum going! TeamBecky!

DLeck6211

I don't think WWE is jealous that Becky stole the show, they're just doing the same gimmick as last year, Raw vs Smackdown.

That said, I can't wait for Seth vs Nakamura. That sounds like a fun match.

So, Crown Jewel.

What?

Only two good things came out of this experience. One: the memes have been beautiful. Two: Dolph’s popularity online has shot up after the ending to the World Cup Tournament. Otherwise, it’s a complete shambles.

Strange thing is, I feel like they’ll be able to put everything back in line on the next RAW and Smackdown shows. Have there be a consequence for Baron costing Braun the Universal Title, tease a Dolph face turn, have Miz ask for justice... forget that Shane ever had something known as a World Cup. I dunno, maybe I’m just being hopeful, but I feel like WWE can bring this back.

Also, I heard a rumour that backstage made Crown Jewel play out like this so that the Saudi PPV wouldn’t be on the names of the wrestlers going. Have Brock (who doesn’t seem to care about anything) win the Universal to save Braun’s name; have management win the World Cup to avoid any of the competing wrestlers having their names associated with Saudi; etc. Evidence that they really didn’t want to associate with Saudi after this would be the lack of the propaganda videos present at the Greatest Royal Rumble, and the New Day saying “Crown Jewel” instead of “Saudi Arabia” in their entrance. Makes sense.

Honestly, what I’m going to take away from this crazy PPV was that at least I got to see four decent fights involving Dolph and Miz in one night, and got to hear both of their themes throughout.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Becky got injured on last night's RAW. I actually didn't watch the show last night, but I heard there was another "Smackdown Invasion" with the Women's division. I've been reading all the reports and it sounds like Becky has a broken nose and might miss Survivor Series. That's a massive bummer, considering her current push and the big match with Ronda Rousey she was going to have. I really don't have much else to look forward to at SS this year, so this sucks for me. I hope they don't make Becky vacate the belt because of this. If Lesnar can go a year without doing crap with the belt, then surely Becky can hold the belt while she heals right? Right? :(

The Mega Champion

So...

What's all of your reactions to Daniel Bryan winning the WWE Title from AJ Styles and the way that he won it?

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Becky got injured on last night's RAW. I actually didn't watch the show last night, but I heard there was another "Smackdown Invasion" with the Women's division. I've been reading all the reports and it sounds like Becky has a broken nose and might miss Survivor Series. That's a massive bummer, considering her current push and the big match with Ronda Rousey she was going to have. I really don't have much else to look forward to at SS this year, so this sucks for me. I hope they don't make Becky vacate the belt because of this. If Lesnar can go a year without doing crap with the belt, then surely Becky can hold the belt while she heals right? Right? :(

Broken noses only take 2-3 weeks to heal according to Google. She might be able to make it on promo's till then.

Heard it was Nia Jax's fault.

Nodqfan

Honestly, I was surprised by both Bryan's win and the heel turn, I thought for sure AJ was going to retain and then go on to beat Brock at Survivor Series after his loss last year. As for Bryan, he has shown in the past that he can play a heel. However, my concern is that will anyone boo him to make it work?

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
Broken noses only take 2-3 weeks to heal according to Google. She might be able to make it on promo's till then.

Heard it was Nia Jax's fault.

Nia Jax botched the punch. I'm sure you find it somewhere on youtube.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I've stopped watching RAW and will continue to not watch as long as Brock Lesnar is champion. WWE is so convinced that Lesnar is a draw, I'm going to prove them wrong by not watching as long as he's Universal Champion. I realize my viewership probably doesn't mean much, but still I'm putting my foot down. I haven't watched RAW since the last one for Survivor Series and I don't miss it at all. I still watch Smackdown, but not watching RAW every week has been wonderful. Maybe Lesnar winning the belt was a good thing after all.

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
SmackDown has always been the better show in terms of quality. Even when their roster was subpar compared to Raw they could make anyone a star. However I have decided to just catch up on those two brands through YouTube videos at this point. I’ve been a fan of how NXT UK has been coming together and am actually really looking forward to UK Takeover: Blackpool in January

^^^: I’ve been watching RAW still. First two weeks after Suvivor Series were awful. This week’s RAW felt like Triple H returned from his peck surgery just to clear up the hot mess that had happened in the fortnight he was gone.

Not kidding, I loved this week’s RAW, you should watch it (not for the tag division though). Course, I’m still pissed about Brock, but he may be getting the title punted off him at Royal Rumble if the writers aren’t dumb.

I’ve still been watching Smackdown too, and it’s as I’ve seen it for a while now. Good wrestling with a couple great draws, but it doesn’t often get me excited unless Becky is concerned. As I tend to say: RAW has some terrible stuff and then some amazing stuff, Smackdown is consistently good. When an average episode airs, I don’t tend to rank one over another unless one is either a complete mess or amazing.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Honestly, I've been more of a Smackdown guy lately. I'm just more invested in it. I wasn't a fan of Survivor Series, but I'm still keeping up with both Raw and Smackdown. I honestly can't wait for the Royal Rumble as it's my second most favorite Pay Per View next to Wrestlemania.

DLeck6211

Roman getting sick hurt Raw. It was nice seeing the main champ show up every week, and now we're back to the same old song and dance.

Smackdown is legit, Daniel Bryan and Becky are being awesome right now.

I'm hyped for her TLC match, that's gonna be fun. Asuka wins or I riot.