• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official WWE/AEW Thread, Brother!

PokemonBattleFanatic-

WCW(75).png
brand.gif
brand.gif

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
Smackdown is legit, Daniel Bryan and Becky are being awesome right now.

I'm hyped for her TLC match, that's gonna be fun. Asuka wins or I riot.
Asuka winning would be a poor decision right now given how Lynch is probably the best thing in wrestling right now. The TLC match with these three ladies will probably be one of the best matches of the night so it’s hard not to be excited for it. Honestly, Becky Lynch should keep winning and really reinforce that she is “The Man” to beat in women’s wrestling.

The Mega Champion

WELP. FORGET EVERYTHING.

I think I know who I want to win the Royal Rumble now. Should be obvious.

I'll readjust who I think will win/who I want to win and post it when it's closer to the Royal Rumble.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
It sounds like Kenny Omega is done with New Japan Wrestling. I have a feeling he will probably sign with AEW next.

Det. Viper

It sounds like Kenny Omega is done with New Japan Wrestling. I have a feeling he will probably sign with AEW next.
AEW is the next logical place for Omega to go. We can all hope that Jericho, Rhodes, Bucks and Omega will go to WWE but with the big checks AEW is likely to be handing out I would jump there too right now.

Det. Viper

Am I the only one that watched that masterpiece called NXT UK Takeover: Blackpool? The Women’s Title match was great but that main event match for the WWE U.K. Title was off the charts fun to watch. Please tell me someone else caught it

The Mega Champion

Well the Royal Rumble is this weekend. So time for my 'revised' who I think will win/who I want to win when it comes to the Royal Rumble match itself.

Men:

Who I want to win: John Cena.

Who I think will win: Braun Strowman or Seth Rollins

Women:

Who I want to win: Bayley or maybe Ember Moon

Who I think will win: Charlotte Flair or Becky Lynch (to set up match with Ronda Rousey)

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I hope Lesnar drops the belt to Rollins. At least we know Rollins will show up every week. Heck, I'm not a big Roman fan, but at least he was there every week. It's hard to take a main championship belt seriously when the champion never shows up to Raw. Those are just my thoughts, though.

Other than hornswoggle in the womens’ rumble and Brock retaining, I honestly couldn’t have asked for a better Royal Rumble. Becky and Seth won (aka two of the best), Nia Jax made an incredibly powerful statement by entering the men’s rumble and the respect it was treated with was perfect, the other matches were all just incredibly solid and fun to watch, it’s probably my new favourite PPV.

Oh and of course my personal bias also means that when Dolph showed up (after I had practically convinced myself he wasn’t going to be there) and not only eliminated Drew, but made it to the final 3, I was just a little in tears.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I'm still not watching Monday Night Raw. As soon as Brock drops the belt I will resume, but I'm still on my RAW strike. But it sounds like I'm not missing much anyway. The only good thing about WWE right now is Becky Lynch! She'll main event Wrestlemania as she should. I loved Becky before loving Becky was cool!

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I'm so excited for AEW! I'll still watch WWE, but AEW will be fun. We're going to get some pure wrestling goodness! I can't wait to see what their final roster will look like!

Genaller

Silver Soul
The Man came around this week and smacked the heads off of both of those authority dopes!

Det. Viper

So I know Raw and SmackDown are supposed to be separate brands with their own unique talent but when are they going to assign all these NXT call ups to a show? I want to know where EC3, Nikki Cross and everyone else is going to end up.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I'm not excited for Wrestlemania. I mean other then Becky Lynch, and they're keeping her off TV for this stupid authority angle. I think I liked it better when they were trying to book Becky as a heel and it was backfiring. That was so exciting. Now it feels like their slowly dropping the ball with Becky. Probably still mad that she's more over then Ronda and Charlotte. This feud is starting to lose me.

Det. Viper

I don’t want to speculate on WrestleMania quite yet. They still need to get through Fastlane before things begin to start really shaping. Obviously we have the Triple Threat Raw Women’s Title match and Rollins against Lesnar for the Universal Title but the rest is still up in the air. With how Elimination Chamber turned out most of the fan base seems to want Bryan and Kingston battling for the WWE World Championship and I am completely fine with that. But overall it’s still too early to know what is going to happen.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
I'm more disappointed that they brought the Authority back at all.

I thought we were done with them last time they disappeared.

Det. Viper

I'm more disappointed that they brought the Authority back at all.

I thought we were done with them last time they disappeared.
With the likely scenario of Triple H and Stephanie McMahon taking control of WWE when Vince retires I believe we’ll have The Authority around for the next couple decades. Might as well get used to it.

The Mega Champion

Okay... can someone please explain to me what the hell WWE is doing? Why would they gift Charlotte the SmackDown Women's Title this close to WrestleMania?!

Are both titles going to be on the line at WrestleMania? If so, what happens if Charlotte wins? Double champions for both brands isn't exactly what they should be doing. I, for one, am happy with a women's champion for both RAW and SmackDown!

I seriously just do not understand what the hell WWE is doing and if someone could explain it, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

-Raiga-

Okay... can someone please explain to me what the hell WWE is doing? Why would they gift Charlotte the SmackDown Women's Title this close to WrestleMania?!

Are both titles going to be on the line at WrestleMania? If so, what happens if Charlotte wins? Double champions for both brands isn't exactly what they should be doing. I, for one, am happy with a women's champion for both RAW and SmackDown!

I seriously just do not understand what the hell WWE is doing and if someone could explain it, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

I think that the visual of two championships being involved in the first female main event, helps solidify its status. But as you said, this was too late to do it. It has no impact because everyone knows it was thrown on Charlotte simply for that reason.

I actually agree with a lot of other wrestling fans that it would have been better to simply add Asuka to the match as champ. She arguably, has actually done more for the women's revolution that any of the three actually involved in the match. She not only had to battle the stigma of being a female wrestler, but also the stigma against japanese wrestlers being in in WWE.