• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official WWE/AEW Thread, Brother!

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I can't wait to see a potential Seth Rollins/Aj Styles singles match! The match would be phenomenal! They would definitely burn it down! Seriously, though. They would put on a show. I remember seeing an old match of them. They wrestled in a high school gym and they put on a show. I think the match happened back in 2006.

The Mega Champion

WELP. I GOT MY WISH.

Roman Reigns to SmackDown. Good. I didn't want to see them force Rollins or Reigns to become a 'heel' anyway.

Also, again this is just IMO, going to SmackDown was probably the best thing that could have happened to Ember Moon and Bayley. I don't know what the hell is going on with, or what the problem is, with Sasha Banks but this is probably the best thing that could have happened to Bayley if you ask me.

So yes, I'm satisfied. Although how both the Intercontinental & U.S. Titles being on SmackDown makes sense is beyond me.

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
WELP. I GOT MY WISH.

Roman Reigns to SmackDown. Good. I didn't want to see them force Rollins or Reigns to become a 'heel' anyway.

Also, again this is just IMO, going to SmackDown was probably the best thing that could have happened to Ember Moon and Bayley. I don't know what the hell is going on with, or what the problem is, with Sasha Banks but this is probably the best thing that could have happened to Bayley if you ask me.

So yes, I'm satisfied. Although how both the Intercontinental & U.S. Titles being on SmackDown makes sense is beyond me.

The US Title is gonna be on Raw since Samoa Joe is out sick.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I think SmackDown will be a great fit for Roman Reigns. This was the best possible outcome for him in my opinion.

So far I love the way WWE is handling Roman. Ever since his return, I've really been warming up to his character.

-Raiga-

I think SmackDown will be a great fit for Roman Reigns. This was the best possible outcome for him in my opinion.

So far I love the way WWE is handling Roman. Ever since his return, I've really been warming up to his character.

And that character is......what, exactly?

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
And that character is......what, exactly?

I know, I know, Roman doesn't have much of a character....

However, I've actually been starting to enjoy him as a wrestler. He's not by any means my favorite wrestler, but ever since his return it's been easier for me to get behind him. He's not even a bad worker. His character hasn't changed at all. It's just been easier for me to get behind him now. That's all I'm saying. It seems to me like his push is going at a nice steady pace currently.

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
The Wild Card Rule... what’s the point of the brand split if they can be on both shows? This is why the brand split ended in the first place.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Honestly, at this point, Vince needs to step down for the betterment of the entire company.
What's he doing now? It's been a long time since I've watched.

Nodqfan

What's he doing now? It's been a long time since I've watched.

Basically, the Mcmahon's are back on TV as on-screen authority figures, but more than that creatively the writing is awful nonsensical garbage, ratings going down week after week, and wrestlers wanting out of their contracts due to the mess that is WWE creative is right now.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Basically, the Mcmahon's are back on TV as on-screen authority figures, but more than that creatively the writing is awful nonsensical garbage, ratings going down week after week, and wrestlers wanting out of their contracts due to the mess that is WWE creative is right now.
Ah. That bad. I don't envy the wrestlers at this point.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
The brand split needs to end if we're just going to have RAW and Smackdown stars go to their shows anyway. Wrestling is such a mess, I barely watch anymore. The only thing that has me even slightly interested is the Firefly Fun House segments.

Det. Viper

The brand split needs to end if we're just going to have RAW and Smackdown stars go to their shows anyway. Wrestling is such a mess, I barely watch anymore. The only thing that has me even slightly interested is the Firefly Fun House segments.
Apparently the reason for the Wild Card Rule is because USA and Fox are pressuring WWE to get their ratings up. There are better alternatives than letting anyone be on any show. But ratings for almost everything is down since streaming services are becoming the norm. I watch SmackDown on Hulu and same with Raw if I decide to watch it.

The Mega Champion

Don't expect any 'change' until or unless AEW starts beating WWE in the TV Ratings and there is a real threat of WWE shows being canceled by their networks or them dropping them altogether. That's probably the only way they'll 'change.' Of course somehow I don't think even that would get any sort of 'change.'

IMO. I guess.

-Raiga-

Don't expect any 'change' until or unless AEW starts beating WWE in the TV Ratings and there is a real threat of WWE shows being canceled by their networks or them dropping them altogether. That's probably the only way they'll 'change.' Of course somehow I don't think even that would get any sort of 'change.'

IMO. I guess.

Even if they get pressure from the network heads, or AEW, it's not going to result in a better product.

Think about it, if they're struggling to write a compelling 3 hour Raw right now while the business is highly profitable, why would they start writing better when they're worried about even having a crowd the following week? Even in the Monday Night Wars, the goal for the show was simply "beat" Nitro, not "write a better show". And that resulted in a ton of car crash writing that wouldn't fly today.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Former WWE superstar Ashley Massaro passed away Thursday at 39 years old.
That's sad news. :( And it looks like she might have suffered from CTE (chronic traumatic encephalopathy), like other wrestlers and football players as well. Makes it all the more tragic. RIP Mrs./Ms./Miss Massaro.

Det. Viper

When did WWE change their titles have those Velcro straps instead of the traditional button snaps? It looks cheap.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Everyone put their bodies on the line during that Money In The Bank match, and they put on an absolute show....

That MITB match was shaping up to be a terrific match. Unfortunately, it was ruined by Brock Lesnar. He didn't take a single bump, and he won the briefcase. Let me guess. Vinnie Mac wants Brock to cash in on Kofi, so Brock can be WWE champion and hold the WWE Title hostage. What a terrific idea Vince.....

I can't wait for AEW.