• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official WWE/AEW Thread, Brother!

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
  • Tony Nese
  • Ariya Daivari
  • Ever-Rise
  • Fandango
  • Tyler Breeze
  • August Grey
  • Bollywood Boyz
  • Arturo Ruas
  • Curt Stallion
  • Marina Shafir
  • Killian Dain
  • Kenice Mobley (writer)
All Gone as of Today. Nevermind about the "Rehire people" thing.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Edge returned to Smackdown. Looks like Reigns and Edge may get that 1 on 1 match finally.

Laser Shuckle

Can't wait for live crowds again. Haven't been able to watch WWE since they left, the LED boards and fake crowd noise have been killing it for me.

The Mega Champion

Can't wait for live crowds again. Haven't been able to watch WWE since they left, the LED boards and fake crowd noise have been killing it for me.

They'll just loudly chant AEW the whole time in an attempt to prevent WWE from doing anything :rolleyes:

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
It was pretty awesome to see the live crowd again at SmackDown. The crowd cheered Roman Reigns as he made his way out but Reigns was able to turn the crowd against him. They also seemed to be really into Shotzi Blackhart and Tegan Nox. Finn Bálor returning was the big surprise of the evening and that clearly got the biggest reaction of the night. Definitely the best SmackDown in the past few months. Great to see a crowd super excited to be at a wrestling show again.

Phillies

Rumors that Daniel Bryan has signed with AEW. AEW is also supposedly in talks with CM Punk about an in ring return. If Punk signs I wonder if AJ will accompany him as a manager.

Last edited:

The Mega Champion

Rumors that Daniel Bryan has signed with AEW. AEW is also supposedly in talks with CM Punk about an in ring return. If Punk signs I wonder if AJ will accompany him as a manager.

Final nails in the coffin for WWE pretty much. Out of business when?

Although I'm spiteful so I might do a personal boycott of AEW by just not watching it ever again if it's the only company to watch

Laser Shuckle

Can't believe the Punk rumor! O_O That would be huge and I'll be tuning in to AEW if he ends up there. Super excited but also very skeptical as he's maintained a lack of interest in wrestling for years now. Maybe getting back in the ring for that Heels TV show brought the spark back?

Can't say WWE is catching my attention in the slightest with the exception of Cena potentially exposing and embarrassing reigns again. They're just too inept with the audience now it's becoming pathetic. The overly done LED boards and stupid 3D props look absurd and do nothing except distract the eyes away from the wrestlers, and yet management is doubling down on everything nobody asked for or needs instead of creating actual stars. Old stars like Cena, Edge and Goldberg still making everyone else on the roster not named Reigns look and feel like developmental talent. Maybe try booking someone else consistently guys. When all is said and done nobody gives a s**t or remembers all the tech you're investing in to make the screen flash brighter during entrances. Fans want actual stars to get behind long term and actual storylines that make sense and don't devolve into nothing.

Phillies

Final nails in the coffin for WWE pretty much. Out of business when?

Although I'm spiteful so I might do a personal boycott of AEW by just not watching it ever again if it's the only company to watch

I don't think you ever have to worry about AEW being the only company to watch. I doubt the WWE will ever go out of business. I could see it being sold to Universal Studios sometime after Vince dies though. What I hope happens is that the WWE eventually joins AEW, NJPW, Impact & NWA in whatever working agreement they have. I think it would do them some good. Talent exchanges are a good way to keep the product fresh.

The Mega Champion

Well if it happens... I'm done. For good. I absolutely refuse to watch AEW only. I will quit watching wrestling if it's just AEW.

End of story.

Phillies

Well if it happens... I'm done. For good. I absolutely refuse to watch AEW only. I will quit watching wrestling if it's just AEW.

End of story.

Wouldn't there still be ROH, Impact & NJPW to watch? I seriously doubt that you have anything to worry about when it comes to the WWE going out of business. Even if the McMahon's declared bankruptcy one of the networks would probably buy it just for the programming. My guess would be Comcast/Universal.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
AEW is basically mini-WWE with how many ex-WWE stars they have at this point.

I heard WWE was trying to resign Braun Strowman because AEW is signing everyone.

Laser Shuckle

Time to start watching AEW.

Looking forward to August 20th. :) I'll think I'll catch a few shows before then however.

WWE just doesn't interest me anymore. Other than Reigns vs Cena part 2.

Last edited:

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
And Ric Flair has left too, now.

Apparently he was upset with the Storyline he had with Lacey Evans and Charlotte Flair earlier this year.

He says Charlotte wasn't very happy about it either. But Vince had his mind made up about doing it

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
WWE let go of Bronson Reed as well. I'm starting to believe that this company is going to sell. This is the most releases that I've ever seen from WWE in such a short time period.

Outside of Seth Rollins and Edge I could careless about anything on the main roster right now. We already know Goldberg vs Lashley will be a snooze fest. I can take a 2 minute cat nap and I'll miss the whole match. Honestly, John Cena vs Roman is predictable, but will still be a good feud. Roman is on top of the world right now. There's no way he loses to Cena. Plus Cena will just run away back to Hollywood after Summerslam. Also, why has Karrion Kross lost two matches on the main roster already?

AEW is by far the most superior wrestling product right now. Every week that I watch Dynamite I'm always entertained. Now they're most likely getting CM Punk and Daniel Bryan? Chances are they will get Bray Wyatt as well down the road. Bray Wyatt is a great wrestler and he has a creative mind. The Fiend was amazing, but WWE kept booking themselves in a corner with the Fiend. Slapping the belt on the Fiend and having him lose to Oldberg was a completely foolish move. It was an abysmal failure.

WWE is so bad right how it's unreal.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Wyatt was apparently cleared to wrestle about 2 days before his release too

Probably would have gotten rid of him sooner if he wasn't hurt :rolleyes: