• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official WWE/AEW Thread, Brother!

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
So Stephanie is Interm CEO while Vince Mcmahon is Being Investigated. From what I've read he Paid a former Employee $3 million to cover up an Affair he had. Article says the relationship was Consensual between both of them.

And Randy Orton might be out for the rest of 2022 with a Bad Back Injury.

Sinnoh Ash

Electrifying Hair
Stephanie couldn't even have her break lol that sucks for her.

The Mega Champion

At this point... the only thing that's really going to get them to finally 'change' is for them to go out of business.

But that's what everyone wants anyway. Because AEW being the new monopoly is totally the answer. :confused:

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Rumor has it that Sasha Banks was Fired/Released from her contract.

No word about Naomi or if the Sasha Banks part is true though.

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
Rumor has it that Sasha Banks was Fired/Released from her contract.

No word about Naomi or if the Sasha Banks part is true though.
From my understanding Wrestle Zone has contacted WWE at least 4 times regarding this and WWE has denied it each time.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I just hope Vince stays away from creative permanently. I appreciate what he's done in the past, but it's best for the company if he doesn't have creative control going forward. He's completely out of touch when it comes to what good storylines are.

I can't wait to see Lesnar vs Reigns at Summerslam for the 20th time....

I dont care what anyone says. You can't build new credible stars when you only push Reigns and have him beat everyone on the roster.

On a better note I can't wait for AEW Forbidden Door. That will be good for Pro Wrestling.

Sinnoh Ash

Electrifying Hair
I've liked Roman Reigns' reign but I was really hoping his reign would end by Summerslam. Lesnar being the opponent I don't even know anymore. Maybe a cash in? Roman just needs to do something else. It's obvious they kept the reign so long because they were hoping they could get The Rock before Roman's title reign ended but come on they need to give up on that. He needs to just move on to something else without the title. Geez I can't believe he's kept both titles this long, you'd think he'd had drop even one by now.
Also AEW hasn't been exciting anymore. Their honeymoon phase is over. They're back to just being a typical wrestling show all over again and relying on a few crossovers from time to time that amount to nothing. They need to become exciting again. Just hurry up with MJF, he'll probably do something entertaining with the title. Someone like Moxley doesn't even work anymore because he's still stuck in that dark, edgy 90s lifestyle. Man I hope they can surprise me but there's a 99% chance Moxley wins this over Tanahashi. Like yeah right they'd give the title even temporarily to Tanahashi lol. But I'll hold on to that 1% hope xD

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
AEW Forbidden Door is one of the best PPV's that I've ever seen in a long time. This event really rekindled my faith in Pro Wrestling. Imagine that. Two successful companies coming together and putting together a successful show. Companies working together has so many benefits. Ego trip Vince McMahon will never understand that.

AEW is just where it's at for me nowadays. I would rather watch paint dry than watch Smackdown. It's a farcry from what it used to be.

Sinnoh Ash

Electrifying Hair
Flaming/Insulting Other People
Lol yawn "paint dry". Just calm down with your cringy stan behavior. Also "Rekindled my faith"? How many times is AEW going to rekindle your faith? That should have already happened when AEW started and not stopped. When did you stop only for it to somehow reignite that passion again? It's like you're on an off and on break. *Aew starts* "This has rekindled my passion." *years later PPV* "This has rekindled my faith." *next PPV* "This has rekindled my passion... again." Just stay rekindled already xD

Also yes Vince is a bad person but wth do you think Khan is lol? Some do gooder?? Dude has his dirty issues as well.

Never be a mark for a single company or promotion. Just enjoy wrestling wherever and whenever you can and more importantly, let people enjoy whichever company they like especially when most owners of these wrestling companies are assholes through and through. It's not like I'm deciding between a wrestling company with Mr. Fred Rogers at the helm on one side and a company with Stalin on the other. ‍

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Lol yawn "paint dry". Just calm down with your cringy stan behavior. Also "Rekindled my faith"? How many times is AEW going to rekindle your faith? That should have already happened when AEW started and not stopped. When did you stop only for it to somehow reignite that passion again? It's like you're on an off and on break. *Aew starts* "This has rekindled my passion." *years later PPV* "This has rekindled my faith." *next PPV* "This has rekindled my passion... again." Just stay rekindled already xD

Also yes Vince is a bad person but wth do you think Khan is lol? Some do gooder?? Dude has his dirty issues as well.

Never be a mark for a single company or promotion. Just enjoy wrestling wherever and whenever you can and more importantly, let people enjoy whichever company they like especially when most owners of these wrestling companies are assholes through and through. It's not like I'm deciding between a wrestling company with Mr. Fred Rogers at the helm on one side and a company with Stalin on the other. ‍
How is this stan behavior? I suggest that you watch how you talk to people in here please. I think AEW creates great storylines, and it has rekindled my faith in Pro Wrestling in that aspect. I've been watching AEW every week since it's debut. What part of that is hard to comprehend? It seems that you're the one that is having a problem here. I'm so sorry for speaking bad about your beloved WWE product. I want the best for WWE, and want to enjoy more than one company...

However, I can't find anything remotely interesting in WWE's current product. To me it's hot garbage right now. I've been watching Pro Wrestling since the Attitude Era. I know what good Pro Wrestling is, and the garbage WWE is putting out nowadays isn't it. I understand that their hands are tied nowadays as far as certain things go, but come on. They can surely do better than this. The biggest problem is fanboy marks won't call them out for their bull sh*t and bad decisions. I never walk on eggshells.

Also, don't tell me what to enjoy. I wasn't even pushing my opinion on anyone. I just happen to enjoy AEW more than WWE. I'm not a mark for WWE. Big deal. As I said above I used to watch their product when it was good. You enjoy WWE. I don't. Everyone can have a stance. See how this works? Not once did I tell people what to watch.

I'm so sorry that I find WWE's storylines stale. Watching Roman win repeatedly for damn near 3 years and destroying the whole roster isn't my cup of tea, but if that's what you enjoy hey that's fine. Yes, I stick by what I said. I would rather watch paint dry.

But don't go around cherry picking nonsense. Watch what you want. I don't give a crap what you do with your time. Also, don't tell people how to enjoy Pro Wrestling. If somebody wants to be a mark for a single company by all means feel free. Who cares? I think the more "good" Pro Wrestling the better, but everyone is entitled to think whatever. I just happen to find AEW more entertaining...

Laser Shuckle

I suggest you guys hug it out. Jeez. :O

I personally think both shows suck currently.

WWE is coasting like mad as it's obvious they don't care anymore due to being financially stable regardless of what happens on the shows. Brock showing up reeks of desperation to get attention away from Vince. Have to say though, They've booked Cody and his return matches better than AEW has booked anyone in months short of maybe MJF, so I give them props for that.

AEW I'm starting to sour on as they've gotten so indie and niche lately, failing to provide any backstory/reasons for me to care about anyone on their overly bloated roster. It just feels like nothing but multi man matches for the sake of the wrestling, and a complete lack of focus or direction week to week and month to month for the show. Why should I give a damn about wrestler A versus wrestler B? You throw NJPW and RoH into the mix and it just compounds the issue further. I also 100% agree with sinnoh on the "honeymoon phase" of AEW being over with. Now is the time to build some substance into the show and wrestlers rather than just signing the entire planet and making it all about trying to please the hardcore internet fans. (Which as MJF just put it, is a flawed and often impossible goalpost to clear)

So yeah, both aren't doing wonders but currently I do find WWE more watchable just for the fact they make it more accessible for those of us who don't keep up with all the shows 24/7.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I suggest you guys hug it out. Jeez. :O

I personally think both shows suck currently.

WWE is coasting like mad as it's obvious they don't care anymore due to being financially stable regardless of what happens on the shows. Brock showing up reeks of desperation to get attention away from Vince. Have to say though, They've booked Cody and his return matches better than AEW has booked anyone in months short of maybe MJF, so I give them props for that.

AEW I'm starting to sour on as they've gotten so indie and niche lately, failing to provide any backstory/reasons for me to care about anyone on their overly bloated roster. It just feels like nothing but multi man matches for the sake of the wrestling, and a complete lack of focus or direction week to week and month to month for the show. Why should I give a damn about wrestler A versus wrestler B? You throw NJPW and RoH into the mix and it just compounds the issue further. I also 100% agree with sinnoh on the "honeymoon phase" of AEW being over with. Now is the time to build some substance into the show and wrestlers rather than just signing the entire planet and making it all about trying to please the hardcore internet fans. (Which as MJF just put it, is a flawed and often impossible goalpost to clear)

So yeah, both aren't doing wonders but currently I do find WWE more watchable just for the fact they make it more accessible for those of us who don't keep up with all the shows 24/7.

I hate confrontation, but I'm not going to let someone insult me either lol. I don't have a problem clapping back. It's not like I was pushing my opinions on to anyone here lol. I could care less what anyone's preferences are here. Watch what you like lol. Do what makes you happy. I just find Smackdown boring. I seriously would rather watch paint dry, but that's just me.

I really like the way WWE was booking Cody. It's a shame that he got hurt. I hope he returns by Royal Rumble time and wins it to be honest. Eventually MJF has to become world champion he's way too good. That whole storyline with Wardlow was awesome in my opinion.

Honestly, I have to admit. AEW does have a bloated roster. I wish Rampage wasn't just an hour. Maybe crank up the time on Rampage and make it a little longer? Having just Dynamite isn't enough. It's hard to showcase more talent on Rampage when it's only an hour and most of the time it's taped. AEW has way too many stables because they can't figure out what to do with a bloated roster.

I have an easier time watching Raw than Smackdown to be honest, but that's just me. I'm over the whole Bloodline thing. It's boring to me. I skip Smackdown for that reason. It's not enjoyable watching Roman bury the whole roster. I'll never understand the infatuation with him, but to each their own. When Cody was healthy, I was very invested into Raw at the time if I'm being honest.

Laser Shuckle

Yeah raw is usually the one I'll casually watch for those same reasons. Reign's run has gotten so stale it's making Cena's old dominant run from 10 years ago seem fresh. Proof positive they don't care even just a bit about fan sentiment or they would write something new already. -_-

Honestly I think Zayn should win Money in the bank, pretend he's protecting roman, than have him cash in and double cross Reigns to win the universal title. Hell have him befriend brock as an enforcer of sorts at some point. That one segment Brock and Zayn had months ago was better than anything Brock and Roman have ever done in years.

One thing I've noticed since the pandemic, WWE crowds have gotten alot more obedient/tolerant of whatever WWE serves them up. When was the last time a crowd rejected a segment or tried chanting random things over the top of the performers? I wonder if they've finally figured out how to control the crowd noise better or if it's just that all the rowdy, rebellious fans have jumped ship to AEW instead.

Also yeah, a two hour rampage or another show would help. Maybe make the Youtube shows longer since the diehard fans probably already watch those.

Tony is booking himself into a corner because it feels like every other week there's another debut now. I wish Tony would remember not every viewer has a twitter account online or follows promotions like NJPW or RoH. It's a shame because I like the show overall but by just pandering to a small subset of hardcore internet fans you risk alienating the rest of us who need more than just a bunch of interchangable guys wrestling each other to tune in.

When MJF returns, I'll watch again. Until then I'm a casual Raw viewer for now.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Once I saw Theory dropping the USA title I knew he would get added to the MITB match and win. Hopefully he cashes it in on Roman at least. A successful cash in would definitely elevate him. WWE is in desperate need of new credible stars. The Bloodline stuff has went on far long enough. Watching Roman bury the whole roster for two years has grown stale to me. At first I was all for the Roman heel turn and having Heyman as his advocate, but at this point two years later it's time to move on and let someone else get a crack at being the top guy. Just my opinion. Theory could really benefit cashing in on Reigns who has destroyed the whole roster for two years. Theory could become a star. I'm always complaining about WWE not creating new stars and only pushing Reigns to the moon. Here's their chance to silence me.

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
Once I saw Theory dropping the USA title I knew he would get added to the MITB match and win. Hopefully he cashes it in on Roman at least. A successful cash in would definitely elevate him. WWE is in desperate need of new credible stars. The Bloodline stuff has went on far long enough. Watching Roman bury the whole roster for two years has grown stale to me. At first I was all for the Roman heel turn and having Heyman as his advocate, but at this point two years later it's time to move on and let someone else get a crack at being the top guy. Just my opinion. Theory could really benefit cashing in on Reigns who has destroyed the whole roster for two years. Theory could become a star. I'm always complaining about WWE not creating new stars and only pushing Reigns to the moon. Here's their chance to silence me.
I for sure thought they were gonna go the obvious Rollins wins then cashes in at SummerSlam and is champion until WrestleMania while Rhodes returns at Royal Rumble and wins and we get Rollins/Rhodes IV. But they didn’t go that way. I agree that this could be their opportunity to really elevate Austin Theory into stardom. Hopefully they don’t blow it. What they did do right is have Liv Morgan win and cash in on Rousey which elevates Morgan by just pinning the former champ. It must have been really awesome for her to be standing in the ring with the crowd chanting “You deserve it”. She really does deserve it and I hope her reign on top of SmackDown is a lengthy one.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I for sure thought they were gonna go the obvious Rollins wins then cashes in at SummerSlam and is champion until WrestleMania while Rhodes returns at Royal Rumble and wins and we get Rollins/Rhodes IV. But they didn’t go that way. I agree that this could be their opportunity to really elevate Austin Theory into stardom. Hopefully they don’t blow it. What they did do right is have Liv Morgan win and cash in on Rousey which elevates Morgan by just pinning the former champ. It must have been really awesome for her to be standing in the ring with the crowd chanting “You deserve it”. She really does deserve it and I hope her reign on top of SmackDown is a lengthy one.
Hopefully they don't drop the ball with Theory. I know with some past MITB winners they play musical chairs with the briefcase. They can really create a new star if they play their cards right. Seth winning did indeed seem very likely. Theory winning was definitely a swerve.

I'm very happy for Liv Morgan. I'm glad that she finally won the belt. Hopefully she gets a long reign. She definitely deserves it! One of the most talented women on the roster to be honest.

The Mega Champion

I'm happy for Liv Morgan. Really. I am. LONG overdue. But there's no chance in hell (haha) that she gets out of this month with the title. She'll lose it to either Charlotte, Bayley, or Ronda in a rematch at SummerSlam.

Also I feel like they are pushing Theory FAR too fast. The only viable outcome here is a failed cash in. Cody needs to be the one to topple Reigns. End of story.

Laser Shuckle

Well Reigns has two belts and a cash in while he's vulnerable doesn't exactly ruin Cody coming back and beating Reigns. (assuming they book it right)

Liv winning was awesome, I like the spot where she catches the top rope with her foot and bounced the ladder back, nice save! the swerve with Rhonda was well done to, and Theory has potential but for the love of god change his name back or add something to it, just Theory by itself is a terrible name, if not one of the worst. -_- Overall it was a good show.

The Mega Champion

So... apparently USA Network is 'considering' allowing WWE Raw to go back to TV-14

Absolutely nothing will change. There's no point in doing this. But you do you USA Network