• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official WWE/AEW Thread, Brother!

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
This is a long shot but I'd like to see Shelton Benjamin win the World title before he ever retires whether it be the WWE Championship title or the World Heavyweight Championship. The man has paid his dues and I honestly think he should've won it before Kofi Kingston ever did.
I thought he was going to get a short reign all those years ago when he was tearing the house down with Shawn Michaels, going into nearly every Elimination Chamber & Money in the Bank match. He is beyond talented enough to have a 1-2 month reign as champion and it is quite a shame it hasn’t happened yet.

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
I thought he was going to get a short reign all those years ago when he was tearing the house down with Shawn Michaels, going into nearly every Elimination Chamber & Money in the Bank match. He is beyond talented enough to have a 1-2 month reign as champion and it is quite a shame it hasn’t happened yet.
Yeah it looked like he was on his way when he was drafted to Raw and became a singles wrestler, beat Triple H like three times and then beat Flair on a PPV match. In his prime he was super athletic, had a nice build and also an amateur background.

Was good enough to compete in the Olympics but chose WWE instead. I'm certain he would've gotten a better push in TNA Impact than in the WWE,also imagine the kind of matches he'd have with guys like Styles,Joe,Daniels,Aries and Petey.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
So, is this "Judgment Day" just about over?

Losing to Bad Bunny and cant remember the last Win they had.

Carlito Showing up was cool though :D

Det. Viper

So, is this "Judgment Day" just about over?

Losing to Bad Bunny and cant remember the last Win they had.

Carlito Showing up was cool though :D
I’m still enjoying Judgment Day. It really gives Bálor, DM, Ripley & Priest something to do and have TV time. But that match with Bad Bunny was definitely the most entertaining match of the night.

Det. Viper

It seems that Vince somehow weaseled his way back into leading creative. The show advertised Bayley putting her MITB spot on the line against Shotzi and a Triple Threat with the SmackDown men competing and both of those did not happen. We cannot go back to this. I honestly was looking forward to Shotzi getting some screen time because she absolutely deserves it; plus, as fans, we deserve to see the show we were promised.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
It seems that Vince somehow weaseled his way back into leading creative. The show advertised Bayley putting her MITB spot on the line against Shotzi and a Triple Threat with the SmackDown men competing and both of those did not happen. We cannot go back to this. I honestly was looking forward to Shotzi getting some screen time because she absolutely deserves it; plus, as fans, we deserve to see the show we were promised.

Supposedly Ciampa was also supposed to fight Seth Rollins in an Open Challenge on Raw, but Vince changed that too.

Changed it to Finn Balor attacking Rollins instead.

Det. Viper

Supposedly Ciampa was also supposed to fight Seth Rollins in an Open Challenge on Raw, but Vince changed that too.

Changed it to Finn Balor attacking Rollins instead.
I think Ciampa would get a better reaction from the crowd as a surprise return for that opposed to returning against The Miz.

The difference between Triple H and Vince on creative is huge. Triple H gauges fan reactions and then delivers a product that the fans want. While Vince delivers the product that Vince wants.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
New Free Agents

• Matt Riddle
  • Dolph Ziggler
  • Shelton Benjamin
  • Elias
  • Mustafa Ali
  • Emma
  • Riddick Moss
  • Aliyah
  • Top Dolla
  • Rick Boogs
  • Mace
  • Mansoor
  • Dana Brooke
  • Dabba Kato
  • Shanky
  • Ikemen Jiro
  • Yulisa Leon
  • Quincy Elliott
  • Bryson Montana
  • Kevin Ventura-Cortez
  • Daniel McArthur
  • Alexis Gray
  • Brooklyn Barlow
  • Abule Abadi-Fitzgerald
Yikes o_O

Det. Viper

There’s only two surprising names in that list and they are Mustafa Ali and Dolph Ziggler. Ali was in the midst of a program and even had a scheduled championship match against Dirty Dom while Ziggler has been there since 2004 and is an amazing athlete.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Dolph Ziggler surprises me the most. He was such an underrated talent. One of the best sellers, and workers in the bussiness today. I would say go to AEW, but I don't want to see him get lost in the shuffle either. Who knows. Maybe Tony Khan would have plans for him.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Wonder if they'll get rid of Zigglers Tag Partner, Bobby Roode in the Next batch of Firings.

Last edited:

Det. Viper

Wonder if they'll get rid of Zigglers Tag Partner, Booby Roode in the Next batch of Firings.
Roode has been out injured and I believe it is spine fusion which is the result of wrestling. I think releasing him with that severe of an injury could lead to possible lawsuits.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Roode has been out injured and I believe it is spine fusion which is the result of wrestling. I think releasing him with that severe of an injury could lead to possible lawsuits.

They usually wait till they're back from injury for a few weeks, i believe.

I forget who, but i remember something happening like that recently. Maybe Bray Wyatt